Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg

+10
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Kolson
Ashakel
Rory
Zeiss
Gwydo
K
Permeus (tabran)
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg - Page 11 Empty Re: Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 am

Fedwaith sits on the bed.

"To my knowledge, no. But maybe they did since I left Fierneceal's room."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg - Page 11 Empty Re: Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg

Post by Rory Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 am

Fedwaith wrote:Fedwaith sits on the bed.

"To my knowledge, no. But maybe they did since I left Fierneceal's room."
Rory waited for Zeiss to continue, but silence hung in the air again, and his expression turned to deadpan. "And? Has anyone learned anything on the side? Anything I should know?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 am

"Yeah. I learned that you, me, Higaide, Kez and Kolson are the only ones incriminated as criminals of war. There are no posters for the others. And we are followed, probably by the same ones who followed us back at Al-Jalima."

He thinks for a moment.

"I think that's all. Except for..."

He takes from his pocket the letter Tabran must have sent to his room.

"Here, Tabran sent this to me."

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 am

"What? How? W-why!?" Rory stuttered, while holding up the letter to read. He was caught somewhere between upset and surprised, though not wholly either, and not at the news that they were followed. He had come to half expect that, as over the course of the weeks since the first job they finished, his paranoia had increased and flagged at a steady level.

His eyes widened at the last bit of information in the letter. It first meant that people from the island were being evacuated to the mainland from some unknown threat or disaster concerning the whole of Vesayen--concerning him.

Last edited by Rory(Gronth) on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retcon)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 am

Rory seemed in a state of shock. Fedwaith, uncomfortable, says nothing and let him think on what he just learned. Not knowing what he should do, Fedwaith simply stares at the ground, waiting. If he had Eevee with him, at least he could pet her.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:16 am

Rory looked up, and repeated his question, half wondering out loud. "How could they be looking for only five of us, but not...the Troll, the Lugian...or the Fae?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:19 am

Fedwaith simply answers :

"I don't know."

He examines Rory for his next reaction.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 am

Fedwaith wrote:Fedwaith simply answers, "I don't know." He examines Rory for his next reaction.
Rory massages his eyebrows in one hand, and moves the same hand to pinch the bridge of his nose for a few seconds. "Well, there's still something wrong with that: I'm still on it."

He pauses for a moment to gather his thoughts. "Okay, whatever happens with Fierneceal's contact won't really get the charges appealed right away. We'll have to leave the city eventually. I can't really do much on my own, though. I've chosen my act, and I have to stick with it. Unfortunately, that means avoiding Elves, which there seems to be no short number of.

"Just...keep me posted for when we have to go meet with the contact or leave the city, or if you learn anything else. I won't wander around on my own, but I'd like to be of some use in a team effort, if I can." After finishing, Rory gets up from the chair and leaves the room.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 am

Before Rory leaves, he says :

"Sure."

When he finds himself alone, Fedwaith goes back to Hanuel's room to gather his belongings.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:58 am

After he enters Hanuel's room, he closes the door behind him. He could see that Hanuel and Fierneceal had questions for him.

"I won't work for them, don't worry. They would be worse than the Order."

He goes check up on Eevee and give her some food from his rations.

"Sorry, that's all I have. A little dry, I know."

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 am

Ashakel returns to his Dwarven friend, whom he learns is actually named Bothalamew but he's embarrassed about it and so goes by Bob, and learns that Bob is actually in some trouble right now. It seems Bob had been entrusted with some of his family's ancestral relics... mugs, actually, made of ceramic and wood, but very old and quite valuable to the right people, each emblazoned with the sigil of the Ironforge Clan.
Bob had lent these items out as collateral for a loan from a shady character who he believes was tied to the Undermarket. Unfortunately this happened on the 8th, and the shady character has vanished, along with absolutely everyone else who might be tied to the Undermarket in Holtburg. He will gladly help Ashakel out in learning whatever languages he wants if Ashakel will find his heirlooms and return them, money and schooling be damned. Ashakel returns to the inn, deciding he will think on this matter and discuss it with the party tomorrow.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11