Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 15th: Assault on Janwall

+8
Sethos
Rory
Z
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Kolson
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 15 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 am

Trenaran gives you a lopsided grin. "Just curious. Ain't seen many Humans yet, yer about the third or so. Wasn't sure what to make of ya." She pulls out a bottle of very vibrantly green liquid. "You want something real, try this." She offers it to you.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 15 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Rory Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

Archengeia wrote:Trenaran gives you a lopsided grin. "Just curious. Ain't seen many Humans yet, yer about the third or so. Wasn't sure what to make of ya." She pulls out a bottle of very vibrantly green liquid. "You want something real, try this." She offers it to you.
Grabbing the bottle without hesitation, Rory eyes it curiously and throws it back for a mouthful.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

To Zeiss: "Do what you will."

*She turns and heads back up to the town, moving toward the Inn she knows is there, but then thinks better of it and heads just outside city limits and prepares to settle in for the night.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 am

Rory:
The liquid itself doesn't seem to taste like normal alcohol, but literally the instant it hits your tongue you feel your faculties abandon you. The taste itself is wonderfully sweet, with a spiced after-taste that leaves your mouth tasting good for hours thereafter, and a surprising smoothness to it. By the time you have finished swallowing, your vision is already half gone and it's difficult to string words together.

Zeiss:
While you examine the objects, it occurs to you that what you are seeing was manufacted in a similar way to the rings; clearly done at some sort of assembly line, but one of significant more advancement then the manned and crewed varieties you have seen thus far. A further glance confirms that each curved blade is almost 100% identical to each other.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

"Hmm... that is worrying."

Zeiss shares what he learned.

"...I am worried about this. It seems that these swords were manufactured en masse."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 am

Archengeia wrote:Rory:
The liquid itself doesn't seem to taste like normal alcohol, but literally the instant it hits your tongue you feel your faculties abandon you. The taste itself is wonderfully sweet, with a spiced after-taste that leaves your mouth tasting good for hours thereafter, and a surprising smoothness to it. By the time you have finished swallowing, your vision is already half gone and it's difficult to string words together.
Rory plays around with his mouth and jaw a bit before trying to speak, grinning like an idiot as he hands the bottle back. The moment he starts, he stops, realizing just how difficult it would be to say what was already formed in his mind. "Thazz--a reeeel drink, like y' sayed! Izz like...halve th' world's gone!"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 am

Trenaran laughs, a whinnying sound, before taking the bottle back and corking it. "I save that one for the special occasions. Not even sure what it's called, found it in Blindhaven, four century old alcohol that refills itself. And it's got a bit of a punch. Not that you're probably going to remember any of this," it suddenly occurs to her. "Here lemme help you to a cot." She bodily lifts Rory up with ease and carries him over to an empty cot on the side of the room.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 am

"That is worrying. Who would have the logistics to do this, assuming they did it in secret?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 am

"I have no idea. But the place where they are making it must be well hidden..."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 am

Rory lazily licks at the insides of his mouth before opening it again, but all that came out was a proposition that translated through his addled brain into the worst vague and straightforward pickup line in history. "Ttthhanks. Yew neeed enny help? Ennytthhing I c'n do?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:29 am

"Yes darlin'. You can sleep." She drops Rory bodily into the cot and walks off, chuckling quietly to herself.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:32 am

"well if its the same place that the poison was made its in the Dires somewhere"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:33 am

"...We won't be able to find other answers. Let's just destroy these swords. Without touching them."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 am

"I don't think we can do that right now. It might be dangerous. We should just put the swords on the ship for now, have Bonebreaker hide it somewhere."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 am

"well we cant leave then laying out here for any one to pick up"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 am

later that day Tab returns to Tethelia and Eruth carrying 2 plates of food and some tea for them both.

"hey there Eruth, Tethelia how are you doing... ok dumb question i brut you some food it isn't much as im not the greatest cook in the world but i keep some herbs and spices with me to make travailing more homely."

tab hands out the food and tea.

Spoiler:

"one great thing about been a Fox our nose's give us a great head for balancing flavours that helped no end when i was running my inn back in Rithwic *tab adds almost speaking to himself* 6 weeks ago it feels so much longer."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 pm

The Elven couple eats the lightly seasoned oatmeal with granola and dried fruit bits appreciatively. "T..thank you," Eruth stammers out. "You don't have to beeee... so kind to us. There's not much folk like us can do for... for adventurers like you. But weeee appreciate it all the same."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm

"well you don't need to have to do anything for people to be nice i think people get so court up in living there lives some times that they actually forget a kind word to someone can have as much effect on a person as a drawn weapon.

and i haven't be an adventurer long only a little over a month now before that i was an innkeeper i still have the inn my friends are running it for me for when i decided ive had enoth of this adventure lark was there exact words Smile "
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Tethelia gives a quiet laugh. "So ye went from innkeeper to adventurer to trader kingpin? I'm not sure I'd want that career path."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 pm

"well a trader kingpin is a bit much i just happened to find myself in the wrong place at the right time and that in turn has lead me here i don't believe in a higher power but just lately i think something has been guiding my hand.

but what of you two what are your plans now?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"Oh, we... haven't made any yet really. It'd be nice to settle down a bit get back to just doing a simple day job, we're both good at paperwork and figures so maybe something like that, I dunno exactly. Surely there's still jobs like that around, yeah?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Zeiss goes to see Z ans asks her to give him the Leycite so he can make sure no one steal it from their group.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:51 pm

"well as much as i hate to bring it up i do need people like you if i am to make this new undermarket work and you seam like good nice people and i want people like that to be the foundation of the Exchange.
i will be leaving in the morning to head to Ritholme as we heard there may be something wrong there too and i have to go and do a sweep of the edge of town before i take my turn on watch. so ill let my offer sit with you so you can think about it and talk it over if you decide yes before we leave just poke one of us if not you can reach us though Van of Moonblade he has a shop in Holtberg's Commerce District, if you decide that you don't want that life for yourself that's fine i can understand wanting to settle down but would you consider telling others that are like yourself that we are looking for new staff?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 pm

"Weeee'll... pass along the message, sure." Eruth nods shakily.
"Thank you," Tethelia adds.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15