Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae

2 posters

Go down

The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae Empty The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae

Post by Kolson Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 am

"Good evening fellow traveler. Let me just put the finishing touches on this letter and I'll be free to talk." Kolson's quill scritches and scratches across the paper four more times before he gives a nod of satisfaction and sets it down on his pack to dry. "I'm Kolson. What's your name?"

(I have more time these days so let's RP interpersonal interactions. Yay!)
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae Empty Re: The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 am

Snarg appears in front of Kolson. Grabbing his hand, he vigorously shakes it in a hard grip and grins, baring his teeth. "Haha, if you want to know again, Snarg of Wildpaw!" After several firm shakes, he releases his hold on Kolson's hand. "Came by to return something to you." Reaching in to his pack, he pulls out a crumpled hat. Punching it out to somewhat of a semblance of its former shape, he presents a familiar looking red hat.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae Empty Re: The Red Mage: A Fireside Chat with Kolson Wezrae

Post by Kolson Thu May 16, 2013 3:52 am

Kolson wasn't expecting the enthusiastic hand pumping and is forced to readjust his hat.

"Oh, you're returning it?" He takes the proffered hat. "Any particular reason?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 3:55 am

"Just that it won't fit with this." Snarg unclips an armored helmet from his pack and shows it to Kolson. "I tried to put it underneath but, uh, you can see what happened there. Just kind of got bunched to the side. It did great for when I could use it though! Thought you might want it back instead of going to waste in my pack." He looks down at the drying letter. "So, uh, Exchange business?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu May 16, 2013 4:11 am

"Nope, much more important. I'm writing to my sister Tia. She lives in Holtburg with her family and I like to let them know how I am doing."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 4:14 am

"Ahhh, I understand. I've been writing back to my tribe too, although it's a bit more to tell them where they can come next. Need to find some new land after what happened, you know. I guess they aren't concerned that you're doing stuff like fighting Golems?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu May 16, 2013 4:23 am

"Ha, that was a bit of a sticking point actually. She does her best to support me in my endeavors but Tia is more of an academic than an adventurer.

How is everyone in Wildpaw doing? Keeping out of trouble I hope."

Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 4:41 pm

"Oooh, I dunno, they're getting along well enough I suppose if Gnawbone's still going strong. Haven't gotten much from them recently. I'm hoping that they'll get some good settling land in the Crater after I've spoken with our Aluvian, er, supporters." Snarg kicks a rock on the ground, looking slightly uncomfortable. "So, uh, what's your take on this whole Exchange thing? Kind of ... weird getting involved in the black market."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"It's up there with sneaking into my hometown under an assumed name on my list of things I never thought I would do in a million years."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun May 19, 2013 2:03 pm

"Hrm, yeah, I can understand that. I'm glad that business if over with. Bit worried about what's been going on with Aluvia though. Say ... I never told you about the visit to the council chambers, did I? Got some info there that might be interesting to you."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun May 19, 2013 8:17 pm

"Oh, that's right. We got so caught up in clearing our names and getting Zeiss out of prison that I forgot all about that. What did you find out?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 am

"There was a little green bugger name Gavis convening with the lords and ladies. He was proposing something that they didn't seem to like; something about the Aluvian economy. They were pretty split, which explains why they were in session for so long. Some were calling what he was proposing very criminal, and was designed to run at least half the economy. I didn't learn much more about him, exactly what he wanted or who he was leading, but it was definitely holding up the council. I've got my suspicions on who he was a part of, although I won't say for sure until I'm sure. Part of that is for sure why we've got our own little agreement with our resident lady; especially if they never did reach an agreement."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 pm

"That explains why Lady Brightmane was so eager for an alternative. She said as much during our meeting, but didn't go into detail about this other organization. I wish I had asked more, but I didn't want to press her too much and cause our negotiations to collapse."

Sigh. "When did things become so complicated?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 pm

"It just seems to follow this group around," Snarg murmurs, "someone's always trying to play someone else - even someone's who's supposed to be 'your side.' Wish people would just settle down, you know? It'd be nice to just be able to sit back and relax for once. Too many things need fixing."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:06 am

"I know, right? Is there anyone besides us trying to keep the world from being turned upside down? Do we really have to do it all?" He cups his hands and starts yelling, "Hear that world!? Save yourself!"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 am

Snarg chuckles at the shouting. "I'd hope not! That's a bit much for a group like ours to handle."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:25 am

Kolson laughs. "I suppose you're right, my forthright and honest friend. Hey, let's go pester Z for some tea. I'm sure she has some going about now."

Snarg:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 am

"Tea? Not my usual thing, but sounds good to me."

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 pm

"Alright then," Kolson stands up and stretches. "I really need to remember to move around more when I'm writing."

He starts walking towards Z's fire, the smell of tea already strong on the wind.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down