February 20th:

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:20 am

Zeiss, confused by Rory's behaviour, asks him :

"...What are you complaining about?"
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Z on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 am

"I'm neither blind nor illiterate.  I choose not to come because I have a brain."
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:25 am

Hanuel:
As he turns towards you, it strikes you how utterly wrong his eyes look.  You can't even wrap your mind around what is wrong with them exactly, they just seem... off.  He is raving at you, barely coherent, but you catch the gist; he's flat out murderous.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

Hanuel slaps Ohanko roughly, trying to knock some sense into him. "Get a hold of yourself!"
avatar
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 25

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:30 am

"'A brain'?" Rory echoed. "'Dear woman I hate: members of the group you're following are in a dire situation and might die, we can't do anything, please come help us, I owe you big.' You need a brain to think about how you're going to help. You don't need one to decide whether you want to."


Last edited by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:34 am

Hanuel:
Ohanko's eyes go wider, and without warning he begins scratching and clawing at you, screeching about how he wants to rip you apart.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:34 am

Zeiss stares at Rory.

"I said to Z and the others that I would take care of your little problem. That's why she didn't come."
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 am

Hanuel, with Dara's help, tries to restrain Ohanko. "What happened to you!?" A small amount of panic creeps it's way into their voice.
avatar
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 25

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 am

Rory lifted his finger, opening his mouth to speak, but dropped the accusatory gesture. "Why?" he retorted inquisitively.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Z on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 am

"Dear utterly idiotic barbarian, Did it ever occur to you that the person who is the extremely likely reason that the two companions of ours were captured knows my face.  Do you not think that it would be utterly suicidal for me to nonchalantly walk into there?  Not to mention if you were seen with me that would make you just as known as I?  Is it truly wiser in your peanut sized brain to get ALL of us captured?  Because if that is the case I can take your overly muscled brain and deposit you right into a jail cell where you seem to want to be.  Perhaps I should not have let you believe you could win in a fight against me.  It appears to have gone to your head."

*Z is speaking in a super sardonic tone.  It is obvious that she is not in the mood to deal with accusations she would consider idiotic.*
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:51 am

Zeiss looks back and forth between Rory and Z. He says nothing.
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:57 am

Hanuel:
Ohanko is relatively easy to restrain, for he is just a bureaucrat with no fighting experience, but he is trying his damndest to attack you with his bare hands.  Nothing you're saying is reaching him, at all, and for the first time you start to recognize what you're seeing; something inside him broke under the weight of the sheer amount of Desolation energies that, even now, continue to swarm around you, tiny razor-blades snicking and slicing at the outermost edges of your sanity.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 am

Hanuel's breathing starts to become heavier, and they mutter an apology to the kobold before dragging Ohanko away, trying to find somewhere, anywhere less clogged with people.
avatar
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 25

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 am

Hanuel:
Ohanko never stops struggling and screaming, making more and more people stare at you in shock and horror.  Most of them leave you be though, and after a solid half hour of arduous, slow, pain-staking dragging you are quite sore and bruised with cuts along your arms and legs from where he's managed to draw blood, you have gotten far enough away that you have some degree of privacy.  Ohanko, for his part, is behaving in exactly the same level of psychotic, murderous rage and is actively trying to grab Dara's legs and rip them off.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 am

"Frell...." Hanuel takes out a length of silk rope, and uses it to bind Ohanko, before writing a quick note, and sending Dara off with it to inform the others. "Ohanko, what's going on? How could this happen?"
avatar
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 25

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:16 am

Note:
Found Fairy. Driven mad. Don't crowd, he might not be safe.
avatar
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 25

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 am

Dara appears while Z and Rory are shouting at each other to give a note to Zeiss. He assumes this is a message from Hanuel. To stop the dispute, Zeiss takes the note and gives it to Rory.

"Here, Hanuel needs your help."
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 am

Snarg:
Undercommon:
Spoiler:
"We're not asking for handouts," the elder male Gnoll mutters, resting a hand on the woman.  "We'll find work, we always do.  We're Wildpaw, we're good at fighting, and there's always someone who'll pay for a good sword-arm.  I reckon that's what you're here for too?"  He points at the greatsword resting by you.  "Nice blade.  Any, uh, tips for who makes good employers?  Or can you give your boss a good word for us?  We don't look like much..."

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:23 am

Bemused, Rory scoffed, "What about your face?" as he took the note. "Just put on 80 years and turn yourself into a toad, and I guarantee you he wouldn't so much as look in your direction," he continued before reading.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Z on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 am

*Z stares at you in bemusement for a good 20 seconds before letting out an extremely amused chuckle.*

"Is that your idea of an insult?"

*She chuckles again while holding out a hand to Rory for the note.*


Last edited by Z on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 am

After reading, Rory shoots a puzzled look at Zeiss while absently handing the note off to Z. "Not unless you have a confession to make..." he trailed off, before picking it back up, "or do you?" switching to a more accusatory tone.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am

Zeiss simply tries to ignore the pointless dispute.
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Z on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 am

*Z shakes her head.*

"No, brawn for brains, I've done nothing more illegal than you have.  But I am one of very few who that Fel Knight saw the face of.  I'm assuming his escape has something to do with their capture.  And as such I decided that I would be of no use, because any attempts at rescuing those two would result in damning us all."

*She shakes her hand at Rory again clearly indicating she wants to read the paper.*
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:50 am

Rory gave her a few seconds to read. It wasn't a long note by any sense of the word.

"You still have your many black clothing bits, don't you? You could just wear your normal clothes over all of it. Think of it like you're starting a new fashion trend," he quipped.


Last edited by Rory on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 am

Zeiss sighs.

"You two go help Hanuel. I'm going to the quarry."

He turns and leave the two of them there. Fierneceal follows him.


Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum