Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread

+2
K
Kolson
6 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread

Post by K Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Looking forward to it.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread

Post by Rory Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Thank you. There's just been zero game activity and no communication on why. I can be patient now.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:29 am

I can't wait to get back to the ship in good spirits, I just wrote up some good roleplay material for a warp.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 pm

You don't Warp in Star Wars; you jump to Hyperspace.

And i can't wait to do that either, after we take care of things on the ground.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Yes, it will be nice to have some downtime on the ship after this adventure concludes. I think we'll need it for tension release, if nothing else. Assuming this hiatus hasn't killed our momentum too badly. :p
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Hasn't killed mine.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm glad to read that. You guys are awesome. While I need the break it's always nice to know we can start up again when I'm ready.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:24 pm

While I am hesitant to say we are back I am dipping my toe into restarting this game. Let's all do our best and have fun, okay?
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Smile
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:40 am

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread - Page 13 Photo
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:46 am

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread - Page 13 Dog-smile-2
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 am

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread - Page 13 Eevee-randem-pokemon-anime-rp-28031997-1280-800
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:37 am

Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance OOC Thread - Page 13 Vader_needs_you_by_hawktheslayer-d2ylsyv
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks for that, K. I hope you all recognize what my image is from.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Sorry, no. It doesn't ring any bells.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Yeah, i was afraid to say it, but i'm a bit on the clueless side.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Lol. Wow, I had no idea. I haven't really watched much Adventure Time even though I've enjoyed what I've seen.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 am

FYI I'll be posting tomorrow instead of tonight like I originally planned as I'm too tired to put in my best effort. Sorry.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Update: I had a super fun but super tiring weekend and I'm still recovering, lol. I'll see about posting tomorrow. Certainly no later than Wednesday. Thank your for your patience.

While I recover, let's take stock of the game. Are you guys still enjoying it? Any questions or concerns? Any suggestions on how to improve the experience for you guys?
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

I fell asleep at my keyboard and had a rather sinister dream, then woke up as a prisoner in my own body as i fought off a bout of sleep paralysis (repeatedly trying to shout at the top of your lungs to only hear small gasp of air coming from your throat is always fun), then once i broke free, i thought "hey, let's check if Kolson posted anything in the RP!".

And this happened about 5 minutes ago, give or take.

So am i enjoying this? Yeah, you could say that.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am

Terrifying.

As for me, I am also enjoying this. Not much else to add since we just restarted. Smile
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:28 pm

I am interested, but I'm anxious to meet the dreamer, or to see what else you have planned for...us. So, pretty much waiting for inspiration or build-up of content to get back to rocket speed.

But while we're there, tell us about your super fun weekend! What'd you do to unwind?
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 pm

My RL group met for the first time in months and we played my friend's Numenera campaign all day Saturday, only breaking for dinner. We ended up beating up a HORROR FROM BEYOND REALITY in a 3 hour slobberknocker of epic proportions. It fucked with our minds, laughed at me (which I made it pay for with a series of hard hitting psychic attacks), and made us jump and scramble over constantly shifting terrain. It was long, exhausting, and totally awesome.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:22 pm

I've taken a look at this Numenera. seems alright for a simple rpg, but it looks like it doesn't account for everything. As far as 'nouns', there's a Might base, a Mind base, and a "Jack" which speaks for itself, but there's no Speed base. Glaive and Nano each start out with 28 points allocated for them, with a couple put into their obvious main 'stat'. The Jack starts out with 30, but they're evenly allocated, and like the others he also has 6 to spend at the start, meaning if he wants to go all-in for Speed, he wouldn't get it as high as the Might or Nano would doing the same in their Might or Intellect respectively, even when min-maxing(which is not okay to do) with descriptors like Strong-Willed and Swift.

However, I am impressed that they came up with 30 different Action paths('verbs'). Still, I think they could have made the Tier 3 "Your Esoteries are All 'This' Now" optional or interchangeable with a different Esotery-effecting perk. Not everyone is going to want their abilities to arbitrarily become all one type. Being able to use the spell type or the tier type interchangeably might be something allowed three or four tiers later, if this is a must.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next