Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 01.1: Rellan, Hanuel, Sethos, Araiguna

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Adventure 01.1: Rellan, Hanuel, Sethos, Araiguna - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.1: Rellan, Hanuel, Sethos, Araiguna

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well we have an hour to kill, anything else you guys want to see to or shall we head back for an early lunch?"

Sethos asks as he refills his pipe.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 01.1: Rellan, Hanuel, Sethos, Araiguna - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.1: Rellan, Hanuel, Sethos, Araiguna

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 pm

"Since we are near the merchant stalls still I wouldn't mind doing a little shopping while we are here."
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Araiguna wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm

"There is one thing i forgot to ask at the forum on the governor... who are the people looking to replace him with? I must go back. this could be some important information." Araiguna runs back to the open area as fast as he can as to be able to make it back on time to the 2pm meeting.
Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Spoiler:

Araiguna
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Araiguna wrote:"There is one thing i forgot to ask at the forum on the governor... who are the people looking to replace him with? I must go back. this could be some important information." Araiguna runs back to the open area as fast as he can as to be able to make it back on time to the 2pm meeting.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sethos on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"I knew he was just a lowly pot head... now, I have more important things to focus on."
Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Sethos wrote:
Araiguna wrote:"There is one thing i forgot to ask at the forum on the governor... who are the people looking to replace him with? I must go back. this could be some important information." Araiguna runs back to the open area as fast as he can as to be able to make it back on time to the 2pm meeting.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You don't spy anything of particular interest, but you do find out that most of the people in the area have someone specific in mind as a replacement Mayor; Hotawa of Seeker, a Banderling merchant who's made quite a living for himself acting as a go-between for date and fig sales in the entire region, who makes his home here. From what you gather, he's quite well-liked by the populace as a whole, and is much more approchable and personable than Zigund (the current Mayor).
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Spoiler:

"well, seems fitting that they would want someone in office who has a direct stake in the towns major exports and well being of the economy."
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellan Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Rellan felt more at ease after Araiguna took off. "Our first trip to the forum wasn't a total loss. We know the Governor is coming here in 2 days. He may be enticing enough of a target to draw the gnolls out. Heck, we may be able to use him as bait."
Rellan
Rellan

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: None
Class: Black Mage
Race: Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Archengeia wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"that's not a very good idea. we can't put the GOVERNOR at risk deliberately just to draw out gnolls! have you been taking too much of your new clinically untested 'MEDICINE'?"
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellan Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 pm

"You act like he'll be arriving alone. Surely you don't think that the case? He will have a bodyguard with him - he's a respected and high-ranking official. If anything, they can buy us time."
Rellan
Rellan

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: None
Class: Black Mage
Race: Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Araiguna wrote:"that's not a very good idea. we can't put the GOVERNOR at risk deliberately just to draw out gnolls! have you been taking too much of your new clinically untested 'MEDICINE'?"

"What are you talking about?" Sethos asks Araiguna as he puts his now empty pipe back into his robes, before turning back to Rellan.
"What's he talking about?"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 pm

"Yes, that's a very good question." A stern look crosses Hanuel's face.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Spoiler:
Araiguna shakes his head. "Nothing that's a huge deal, I just caught him," he points at Rellan, "wandering off at the forum to buy what looked like some Leyslice."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:32 pm

"I see" Sethos steps forwards watching Rellan closely "I need to know that you getting stoned is going to put the rest of us in any danger, understand? You can do whatever you want in your own time but when we need you, when we get in a fight, I do not want to be constantly worrying that the mage to my right has no idea what's going on"

He notices his hand by his side shaking and quickly puts it in his pocket to prevent it from undermining his point, the sickness starts to grow in his stomach again, but he is determined to show no weakness, not now of all times.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:32 pm

"Leyslice?!" Hanuel gives a disgusted grimace and turns away from Rellan, and mutters something under their breath.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Sethos turns to Hanuel "We're not going to let this divide us! Okay? We have a job to do here and we're not going let something as petty as this divide us, okay? For our sake and the people that live here's sakes" He turns back to Rellan. "I just need your word, okay? Give us that and we don't tell the others".
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 pm

"Just don't expect me to stick around him while he's still using that filth." Hanuel says curtly, before turning back to the group.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next