Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transition Stuff

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Transition Stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Transition Stuff

Post by Kolson Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:24 pm

OOC:

"Yes, Master Yoda," the children respectfully say in unison. With well practiced efficiency they quickly gather up the practice balls and deposit them into a bin that one of the Temple Droids brings in for the purpose. Once complete, they line up in neat rows, waiting for Yoda to tell them what to do next.

Korra can't see through Vahrran, Dake, or the half-closed door so she says, "What is going on? Is Ominae okay? I don't hear him anymore."

Last edited by Kolson Wezrae on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Dake looked at the scene with big eyes, confused as to what was exactly happening. And this is why he responded to Korra's question like he did.

"I... I don't know. Here, take a look."

He backed away from the door and pushed her gently so that she could take his place.

"Now, if you know why Ominae changed into a little green alien who is as good looking as Boop, feel free to intervene. As for me, I'll just stand here and hide."

And so he did. Since Dake knew Korra could use the Force to some extent, he stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to use her a shield against whatever these ghostly kids could throw towards their group. He hid his face behind her back, occasionally peeking at the scene.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 pm

"I believe he as become part of the illusion. Something must be maintaining it," Vahrran reasons. "Ominae, can you hear me? Look toward me."

Perception:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:18 am

OOC:

With one look Korra's face turns sheet white. "I've never seen anything like this. Ominae! Ominae can you hear us?!"

k:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:46 am

ooc:

*Observes, as the younglings line up, before continuing.

"This little ball game you just took part in is a way for you to reach out with the Force and affect the world around you. The first theme of your ability in the Force, however, pertains to something more basic, but no less important. Say, you could, that the foundation of your life as a Jedi, it is.

Control, we call it. Of what, i hear you ask? Affect their surroundings to some extent, any creature can throughout it's life, but to truly control oneself is an art not very many get to master. Yet for us, essential it is to first master ourselves, for our own sake and that of those around us.

Centered on your own body and mind Control is. Impossible for us it is to extend the Force if remain in control of ourselves we cannot."

ooc:
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:28 pm

"Ascertained; he cannot," Vahrran replies to the diplomat, "and if the illusion is at least forthright visually, there may be one other sentient being trapped in it. We might not be able to help without entering it... Jim, give me a hand with this door."

Strength:

planned actions:

Last edited by Rory on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:48 pm

With a grunt of assent, Jim moves forward to help Vahrran with the door. Between the two of them, they manage to shove the door into it's cavity in the wall enough for a full-grown adult to squeeze through.

Vahrran manages the squeeze by taking off his pack. Jim hands it to him once he is through. Walking towards the "boundary" produces a similar effect to Ominae's, causing the children and the old Jedi to take on a more solid form. When he reaches out and touches the boundary...

Rory:

...Vahrran is replaced by a middle-aged and portly human man. He wears the robes of a Jedi, twin lightsabers, and walks with a confident gait. Surely he has a good reason for interrupting Yoda's class.

Pic of New Jedi:

K:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:45 am

The portly man gives a short nod, and waits for due response from the students.

ooc:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:11 am

At the sight of Vahrran transforming into a Jedi, Dake could do nothing but keep hiding behind Korra.

"That's bad, isn't?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 am

ooc:

*Yoda smiles and nods at Micah.

"Well, Younglings seems like we have a visitor today. Standing in on our class Master Giiett will be, and helping with any difficulties you'll need to overcome, he will. A challenging path you're about to take, troubled or embarrassed you should not be to ask for help."

ooc:

"The key to aligning your mind and body with the spirit and will of the Force, meditation is. It allows the Force to center you, revitalize your body and sharpen your mind. Many Jedi meditate for long periods, but even a brief moment can greatly help you.

Several forms of meditation there are, but the Empty Form is what we'll be trying today. Your negative emotions it purges, and helps you achieve deep inner peace.

Now, Younglings, your minds, clear..."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:56 pm

OOC:

After greeting the Jedi Master, the children take up the basic Lotus position and attempt to do their best to clear their minds. But the class is feeling a bit unruly today after the exercise session and are generally having trouble maintaining their focus.

Ylenic starts fidgeting and quickly grows bored. He starts using the Force surreptitiously to bat the Mirialan girl's braids, completely foiling her attempts to comply. The Correllian boy is trying to quietly get him to stop, which is to say that his admonishing whispers are not quiet at all and only draw the attention of the rest of the class who have begun giggling.

Meanwhile the Mirialan girl looks about ready to explode.

---------------

"It certainly isn't good," Korra replies to Dake, "We must free them."

She starts rubbing her chin between her right thumb and pointer finger, attempting to cudgel together a solution from her training and experiences. "Perhaps we could throw something at them? I mean, pain worked before."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:17 pm

At Korra's idea, Dake cannot stop himself from making big eyes.

"Throw something at them? That seems like a bad idea. They just might perceive us as training dummies and they'll be the ones to throw stuff at us. No no no no no. Let's just the rest of that thing play out. That's like a holo-vid, right? Hey, maybe you should go with them? I'll cheer you up from here."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:15 am

ooc:

*Yoda reaches out with the force in order to communicate with Nejaa.

"Mmmmm, troublesome situation we have here. If your attempts to be subtle only seem to compound the problem, perhaps assertive you should be. Better it come from you than from me, or from young Ria, who at patience's end seems. Firm, but not aggressive, i suggest you be. Counting on you i am, young Nejaa."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 pm

The Transition Thread has come to an end. Please don't post here anymore.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3