Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

+11
Evanar
Zeiss
Permeus (tabran)
K
Rory
Kolson
Araiguna
Sethos
Ashakel
Caladrius
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 14 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 am

"interesting"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 14 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 am

@sethos
"neither have i, when this is all over and we still have our skin's ied like to have a long chat with the Matriarch if she will allow it"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 am

After a couple of minutes have passed, she returns and considers the group. "I may have an alternative that Leafsong has suggested. I've considered the situation, and it seems that no matter what we do we are at a disadvantage, and I don't know how much you know about Life Elementals but they are not known to be fighters... however..." She smiles faintly. "We may be able to even the score a bit. There is, you see, a very old tree who's roots reach all the way down here, in a section of our domicile. Leafsong is willing to help you all transport through those roots, up to the surface, allowing you to encounter our mutual foes on more even footing." She tilts her head. "If you are amenable, of course."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 am

Raver tilts his head. But is pleasantly surprised. "Excellent."

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 am

"any help that Leafsong is willing to give will be gratefully accepted"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 am

"Thank you and Leafsong both, madame," says Kolson with a polite bow.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 am

Rory was confused. "Move through trees? How? And just who and where is this leafsong you mentioned?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 am

Haneul's eyes light up. "I've always wanted to meet a life elemental! I hope it doesn't take offense to me or Dara..."
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 am

Sethos picks up his pipe dusts it off before dropping it again after being informed that he is about to be transported through a tree, he picks it up again.

"This is turning out to be a very strange day" He muses to himself quietly before walking forwards to the matriarch "Just show me the way" He says, a strange sort of smile on his face.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:22 am

"Hmm..."

Zeiss wasn't sure by this. He was suspicious. But they had no other choice if they wanted to survive. They had to do it.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:25 am

"I am unfamiliar with how Leafsong's abilities work," she answers kindly to the strange alien creature. "But, as you surely know, all Elements who live long enough to develop consciousness take on names, and ours chose Leafsong many years ago." She looks at the rest of the group. "Are you prepared to follow me?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

"As ready as I will ever be." The wolf steps forward. "I have a promise to keep." He winks.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

"Yes."

And he hoped it would be over soon. He didn't understand magic.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 am

Rory sighed and shook off his uneasy feeling. "Sure," he said, following the others. "What are we to expect?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 am

Yes. Lead on and I will follow," says Kolson.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 am

Haneul approaches cautiously, Dara following behind. "I would suggest the rest of you go before me. If it comes down to it, I may have come up the stairs after you..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 am

"i will follow, i see no other path to tread lead on"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 am

"Oh, I have no idea."
With that the Matriarch touches the wall again, and you walk hesitantly up to and press against it, feeling nothing but air and a faint warmth, finally earning up the courage to walk through. As the group files in one by one, you find yourselves in what looks like paradise. It is a spherical cave, with roots digging into it through the ceiling, and foliage of every kind everywhere the eyes look. Bushes, trees, flowers of all colors and variety, more plantlife than you've seen in your entire lives. A mass of the foliage moves, and slowly begins forming itself into what looks like a vaguely humanoid shape, green energy swirling around it serenely. It reaches back towards the large roots, lays part of itself upon them, and the entire network of roots begins glowing a vibrant green.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:34 am

"well this explained where they have been getting there food from"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 am

A forest. This wasn't what Zeiss expected when he took this job. Still, he was surprised.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 am

Rory can't believe his eyes. He's not much of a nature buff, but he's never seen so much plant life, and so colorful, all in one place. He could only describe it as "beautiful", and "mystical", barely realizing that he spoke something along those lines out loud.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 am

Hanuel looks around in awe, trying to get accustomed to the opposing elemental energies pervading the room, and feeling more out of place than ever before.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 am

"See you guys on the other side." Striding forward confidently, Kolson places his hand on the root and...
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am

Sethos looks on, hypnotised by the beauty, he notices hand liftng up and his legs moving towards the roots, as if he somehow simply knows what he must do, he reaches the root, touches it with his green palm.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am

"Thank you." Nods Raver to Leafsong. Right before touching the roots.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next