Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

+10
Rory
Snarg of Wildpaw
Evanar
Ashakel
Araiguna
K
Permeus (tabran)
Gwydo
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning Empty First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 am

After a fairly delicious meal of grilled fish, the party settles down for the night. Everyone sleeps peacefully, uninterrupted, awaking just before dawn breaks on the next day. After checking around briefly it becomes clear nothing happened over night of note, as both Gnolls and Kobolds left scouts and guards out just in case.
It is currently about 5 in the morning on January 22nd.

Last edited by Archengeia on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning Empty Re: First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 am

Spoiler:

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning Empty Re: First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 am

Archengeia wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 am

Haneul woke early, everything after the battle feeling like a blur. Dara had reformed over the night, and Hanuel's head rested in it's lap. Dara had been stroking Hanuel's hair calmingly throughout the night, but stopped it's actions as Haneul woke. None of the others had risen up yet, and Haneul slowly and quietly stood up.

Hanuel looked around, quickly, before beginning a slow walk towards the Matriarch's chamber, hoping to see if she would allow them to speak with Leafsong.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am

Spoiler:

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 am

Spoiler:
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

When people start to wake Tabran sits up and grumbels something thou the only word anyone can catch is too early

"You know been an innkeeper has made me a bit soft *pokes at his belly* around the edges, well that's something that I'll have to change"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

*wakes up*

permeus wrote:When people start to wake Tabran sits up and grumbels something thou the only word anyone can catch is too early

"You know been an innkeeper has made me a bit soft *pokes at his belly* around the edges, well that's something that I'll have to change"

"You look just like i feel."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Araiguna was always one to sleep in and kept on sleeping... it seemed nothing could wake his peaceful slumber.
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Ashakel slowly wakes but, but doesn't really feel like getting up. The caves around him make him feel safe. He mumbles, mostly to himself: "I don't want to know what's outside this time...."

Last edited by Ashakel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Lifting himself off the hay, the wolf stretches his legs and grabs the staff. His hands are itchy and his mind impatient. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the wall and began meditating on all of the past events.

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Whis Kor wakes and groans as he stretches. Grabbing the whetstone and waterskin from the night before, he begins cleaning off his blade and armor, then sharpening his scimitar.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Hay had gotten into Rory's drooling mouth as he slept. In his wake, the stone floor seemed more comfortable than when he first lay down. Not wishing to face the inevitable creaking of the kinks in his joints, he continued to lay there, comforted by the body heat he had accumulated overnight and ignoring the sounds the others made as they greeted the new day--he shunned it. His mind drifted into dreams, and shortly back to reality in a tantalizing flow. Soon he gave up on chasing his dreams and rolled on his back, squinting and averting his gaze from the sunlight peering through the cracks in the ceiling.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Hanuel and Dara wrote:Haneul woke early, everything after the battle feeling like a blur. Dara had reformed over the night, and Hanuel's head rested in it's lap. Dara had been stroking Hanuel's hair calmingly throughout the night, but stopped it's actions as Haneul woke. None of the others had risen up yet, and Haneul slowly and quietly stood up.

Hanuel looked around, quickly, before beginning a slow walk towards the Matriarch's chamber, hoping to see if she would allow them to speak with Leafsong.

Spoiler:

After a bit of searching you make your way towards the 'throne room', where the Matriarch is already resting on her throne, looking exhausted. It occurs to you briefly she may have not slept at all, as the scaled skin around her eyes seems more sunken than usual. She looks up, curious. "What can I do for you, kind Fairy?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:00 pm

gets up and walks over to Rory

*put's paw (foot) lightly on his back and nudges/shakes him*

"Rory you alive"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Rory groans at the fox lycan's prodding. "No, I'm dead," he grunts sarcastically. He gets to his feet, taking a whiff of his own odor, and winces.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Archengeia wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:Haneul woke early, everything after the battle feeling like a blur. Dara had reformed over the night, and Hanuel's head rested in it's lap. Dara had been stroking Hanuel's hair calmingly throughout the night, but stopped it's actions as Haneul woke. None of the others had risen up yet, and Haneul slowly and quietly stood up.

Spoiler:

After a bit of searching you make your way towards the 'throne room', where the Matriarch is already resting on her throne, looking exhausted. It occurs to you briefly she may have not slept at all, as the scaled skin around her eyes seems more sunken than usual. She looks up, curious. "What can I do for you, kind Fairy?"
"I was hoping I could see Leafsong again. I would much like to thank them, should they remain." Hanuel was hoping that they could commune with, and if possible help heal what remained of Leafsong after the attack. "I am only a novice Green Mage, but I want to try and help them..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Raver peeks his ears out, but could hear nothing in the distance when he noticed Hanuel not being in the room. He turns to see Tabran waking up Rory.

"What are you two planning? Breakfast?" Guessed the wolf, still leaning on the wall.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Evanar wrote:Raver peeks his ears out, but could hear nothing in the distance when he noticed Hanuel not being in the room. He turns to see Tabran waking up Rory.

"What are you two planning? Breakfast?" Guessed the wolf, still leaning on the wall.
Rory eyes up Raver casually. "I've never had wolf before," he answered in a snarky, sinister tone.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"I was hoping I could see Leafsong again. I would much like to thank them, should they remain." Hanuel was hoping that they could commune with, and if possible help heal what remained of Leafsong after the attack. "I am only a novice Green Mage, but I want to try and help them..."

The Matriarch looks at you sadly. "I'm afraid we have no idea where, or if, Leafsong is. If you feel you can find her, feel free, but my own efforts in that matter have yielded no results."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:16 pm

*Higaide wanders the halls for a while. There's something he's looking for. He doesn't want to but he has to. To see where they bury their dead.*
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"Is there any access to the root chamber that we entered before?" Haneul wanted to get as close as possible to the source before their attempt. This was something they desperately didn't want to screw up.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"I've never had wolf before,"

"I'm afraid I would taste inadequate. And it's ill advised to eat Lycanthropes." He smirks. "But if you'll excuse me."

Raver turns and walked to the hall. He heads to the room where the group first met Leafsong and the Kobolds.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

"humm Guy's were is Hanuel?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next