Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

4 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 13 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by Zeiss Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 pm

"Oh, it can get even more violent," interjects Fedler. "Trust me."

Aemilia is quite baffled by this scene. "...I've never seen her act like that."

Dinner's pincers flutter in the air, like if it was trying to fly, or maybe wave goodbye to Steve. It splashes down into the water and  disappears under the waves; this doesn't placate Zelk one bit however, and taking everyone by surprise, she extends her hands to cast a spell at the last location the crab was seen.

Steve, who is now very close to Zelk, recognizes the incantation of a Blizzard spell.

Last edited by Zeiss on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 13 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by K Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:13 pm

".....!"
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Konrad whoops and yells, "Witness Lady Zelk, Killer of Crabs!"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 pm

The young man will bounce off her hard enough to knock her onto the ground and hopefully throw off her aim. If he's still standing he'll run away whooping like a loon, trying to keep her attention.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:43 am

Against all odds, Steve successfully knocks Zelk over to the ground. Worried that she might actually hit him with the spell, she stops the incantation. Unfortunately for him, the effort required on Steve's part to accomplish this maneuver means that he also fell to the ground, and Zelk is now wrestling with him to put him a lock position.

Meanwhile, Fedler has just finished drying herself with her towel, and is now ready to leave the beach.

"Shall we go?" she asks the others.

"Uh?" Breeze's expression is one of surprise. "But the show has just started!"

"Oh, they'll be fine. It will probably end with a big kiss."

"...Is it really alright to leave them like this?" inquires Aemilia.

"Konrad said it himself," adds Fedler. "This is quite tame for them."

"Hm..."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 am

Mihai finishes up himself and puts his shirt back on. - "Yeah."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 am

Konrad gets a towel to dry off with, and opts not to change. "They have a funny way of showing their true feelings. If I stick around to see the end of it, I'm going to vomit."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 pm

He'll fight for all he's worth, rolling around, tickling, pinching, even licking if he has to just to gross her out (or turn her on, that's cool too).
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 pm

While Zelk and Steve wrestle with each other, one of them being grossed out for some reason, Fedler nonchalantly takes her bag and starts to walk away.

"Oh, Fedler! Wait!" exclaims Breeze, now buzzing around the red-haired woman. "We can't just leave them alone!"

"Oh no, we should," replies Fedler. "I really don't want to see the end of it."

"Why?" naively asks the fairy. "Because you might vomit?"

"He already started licking. Better not stick around."

Breeze is left puzzled, while Aemilia grabs her own bag.

"Konrad, can you take the parasol with you?" she asks, ready to follow Fedler.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Mihai walks off as well, without a word.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm

"Of course." He gets his own things together, pulling his socks and his boots on (speckled with grains of sand) while putting the rest of his clothes away. He closes the parasol and hefts it on his shoulder before departing.

"Shall we head home, or eat out for dinner?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am

"I'm going back to the manor for now," answers Fedler. "I think we can wait for them there. I also have to teach Mihai how to dance for the ball tomorrow."

Breeze looks back and forth between the crazy couple, who are still fighting, and the rest of the group.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 am

"I've... heard about how they dance." - Mihai manages, but then remembers something else - "So Breeze... made a new friend?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Breeze has decided to return to the manor and follow the rest of the group, but she still glances at the crazy couple every now and then. Her worries instantly vanish when Mihai asks her the question.

"Oh yes!" she responds with a big smile, and then extends her hand to show three of her fingers. "I made three of them, and we built Dust Hill together! I hope I'll be able to see them again, and then we'll build something else next time. Maybe a house. Wanna help?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 pm

"Hmm... we'll see. I didn't think we'd see Peewee all alone out here. Something happen to his buddy?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:57 pm

"Yes, what happened to him?" asks Fedler with a disinterested tone.

"Oh, Peewee said that Songbird was at the beach too," replies the blue-haired girl. "He was tanning something, but I don't know what kind of animal."

Aemilia listens in to the conversation, clearly interested by this mysterious minstrel. Fedler is amused by Breeze's misunderstanding of the word "tanning".
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:12 pm

"Maybe he'll be wearing it later." - Mihai concludes nonchalantly.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Once the group is back at the manor, Fedler explains to Gwen (the butler) that she would like Aemilia's help with something, and asks if it would be alright to invite her into the Freeron's estate. Gwen responds that it's not a problem at all, but she wonders where Miss Freeron herself is, as well as her boyfriend. The answer leaves the butler dubious, but she doesn't ask for details, lets everyone into the manor, and informs them that dinner should be served in an hour and a half.

Just as Fedler is descending the stairs, having just changed back into her ranger attire, Zelk and Steve enter the ball room. They have also switched to their previous set of clothes, and surprisingly enough, Steve doesn't appear to be injured.

"Oh, that was fast," comments Fedler, now standing on the last step of the staircase. Suddenly, a smirk appears on her face. "I talked with Aemilia, and I thought we should teach the men how to dance."

"Oh?" responds Miss Freeron.

"I think it's a good idea," adds Aemilia. "We wouldn't want our dates to embarrass themselves now, don't we?"

"I don't know," replies Zelk, now glancing at Steve. "That would be amusing."

"Oh, are you going to teach me too!?" asks Breeze, the excitement shaking her voice. "I've never danced at a ball before."

"Of course," answers Fedler. "Just make sure to listen to my instructions, and knowing you, you'll pick it up in no time."

"Okay! Okay okay..." Breeze is mentally preparing herself, while the women look at the three men and wait for their reaction.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Back in his standard outfit and coming down the stairs with her, Mihai just glances at Fedler and lightly smiles.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 pm

"Contemplating my humiliation already? You're going to look pretty silly when I dance your pants off Zelk." Steve takes up his position and starts stretching his arms and legs. "How did you want to do this Fedler?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Fedler smiles back at Mihai. As for Zelk, she replies to Steve with a deadpan tone, "I'm waiting with anticipation. Also, I'll be wearing a skirt, not pants."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 pm

"I would love to learn how to dance like you do. Later, I can teach you how we dance in my home nation, if you want."

He still hasn't changed.

[Guessing that people from Myr dance in a peculiar ways compared to how they dance in the Free Feathers.]
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:33 pm

"Your panties then," he whispers in her ear. Before she can answer he'll reply to Konrad. "That sounds like fun. We should do that."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:48 pm

"Sure, but i'd like to get down what we'll actually have to dance tomorrow for now."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Whatever Steve whispered to Zelk, it made her blush a little, and she's now displaying the usual signs of irritation she is known for.

"Yes, we should focus on the group dancing first. Although, I'd like to learn more about Myr's dancing too," says Fedler. She appears genuinely interested in Konrad's offer. "My teacher thought it was 'inappropriate', even though I heard it was fun to watch."

"Yes, I would also like to know more about that," adds Aemilia.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next