May 16th

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Essoje on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:46 pm

OOC:
I didn't get it the last part
avatar
Essoje

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 34

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:08 am

PPC:

Well, if we can't get rid of him and he proves to be smart or onto us, leave from the mansion counting the blocks until our tail stops following us, get into the nearest manhole and just head back toward the mansion underground for the same number of blocks we counted, so that we reach the vicinity of the mansion underneath it and find our way in there.

And if we encounter any guards along the way, we smash the daylights out of them. I don't care if we meet the same 10 who were looking for Javan on the surface. We're not stuck down there with them, they're stuck down here with us, if you catch my meaning and my reference. No sneaking either, we bolt.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:34 am

ooc:
My plan, btw, is to find an alley out of sight, goad him into following us, ambush him, capture him, and question him. I just need to know we have one in sight.
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Essoje on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 pm

OOC:
I like K's plan, but we have do it quickly, and we. Every second counts from now on. Also, only Higaide is allowed to touch the guy, and must only do while being explicit about only a single attack and 'holding back to the max', so Arch can't make use of this 'things explode when you touch them too hard' rule and add one more corpse to the count. Hopefully Javan will be skilled enough to discern whenever the guy is lying or not.
avatar
Essoje

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 34

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:05 pm

ooc:
Higaide has Improved Grapple. No need to hit him.
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:54 pm

NNC:
I don't see why we shouldn't kill this Order lackey, why we shouldn't kill them all on sight really. But I would like to see how this attempt to goad a tail into following us plays out. I guess I can be bad cop...

I think I am the master grappler, but I can help you. We'll both grapple, so if he breaks free of one of us he still has to break free of the other.

Do you have things with which to secure him from acting or moving?
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:22 pm

ooc:
Because we haven't the slightest clue who this guy is, for one. And because we want to know who he works for, and why he's tailing us. And whatever else he may be persuaded to tell us.
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

MMC:
I think we have a pretty good clue. Well, let's make some rolls.

[We are ready.]
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Archengeia on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:59 pm

OOC: The GM shall require one 'roll' from Javan.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Essoje on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 pm

OOC:
Javan's performance is going downhill now. 8
avatar
Essoje

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 34

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:40 am

The streets of Thramada are fairly criss-cross in layering, currently bustling with nobles, aristocrats, wealthy, and well-to-dos. And of course their various hanger-ons. It's no real difficulty to slip through the crowd and make it into one of the nearby alleyways, but in the process Javan gets 'stuck' behind a Troll woman in an exorbitantly large prismatic dress, and her two servants who are carrying her abnormally large umbrella. This leaves Javan out in the street, having difficulty making it into the alley. Javan, at a glance, can see the tail has sped up considerably and is no longer attempting to remain hidden, beelining for Javan. Though Javan does have the advantage of the fact that the tail seems to be having some difficulty navigating the crowd as well.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Essoje on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 pm

"Woa, are you oka--" was all Javan could say before noticing he doesn't have time to stay and solve this on a more polite manner.

Feeling he does have the time for any of this, he internally shouts "Screw this" and attempts to climb the poor woman in order to gain height and attempt to jump off and float right into his chosen alley or at least add more space between his tail and himself.

This all while repeating "I am very very sorry, excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me, I must fly off now." like some kind of mantra.
avatar
Essoje

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 34

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 pm

ooc:
Does Higaide notice this?
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Higaide and Rory both are well aware of what is happening with Javan. As is about 30 nearby people walking in the street. He's gathering quite a crowd.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm

JJC:
Ha, this dude must have some balls or he must not think that Javan is with anyone. I want to stick to the plan, he man seems eager enough to fall into our little trap. But just in case, I'll roll a Sense Motive vs him to try and learn if he's aware of a connection between us and Javan.

Rory carried out 1 launched of one D20 (Image not informed.) :
14
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Archengeia on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 am

Rory seems to be fairly certain the man is aware of the trio and their connections to each other.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:14 am

Higaide turns around and reaches for Javan. The jig is clearly up. He'll also be on guard for the umbrella lady and her buddies - they may very well be part of it.
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 am

Rory roughly shoves his way past people to keep up with their tail as said tail attempts to follow Javan down a (hopefully) desolate alley.

[roll="D20"]Strength[/roll]
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 am

[Okay... doesn't work like that. I'll keep that in mind.]

Rory carried out 1 launched of one D20 (Image not informed.) :
14
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Archengeia on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Rory has no problem flinging people aside and to the ground as he shoves his way towards the tail. In fact, he catches him before the gentleman reaches Javan. He looks back at Rory, but there is no surprise in his face.

Further down the street, Higaide grabs Javan and drags him into the alleyway. The woman with the umbrella and entourage harumph and move on, making noises about 'rude foreigners'.

Right about then Rory realizes that several of the uniformed guards are converging on him from both sides of the street.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Uh... okay, Rory shoves the guy to the ground and attempts to break through obstacles/people to catch up with K and Javan.

shove (Str)
Rory carried out 1 launched of one D20 (Image not informed.) :
3

rush (Str)
Rory carried out 1 launched of one D20 (Image not informed.) :
17
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:39 am

Rory fails to shove the tail to the ground, but quickly darts aside anyways and begins bowling-balling his way through the crowd to the others. By now the soldiers have abandoned any pretense of subtlety and have brandished weapons and are converging on the trio's location. At a glance there appears to be about 12 of them.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:51 am

ooc:
If we are to take them out, i say we take advantage of the narrow streets behind us and thin out their advantage.

Heck, we could run deeper into the narrow streets, force them to give chase and thin out further, maybe separate at junctures if they lose sight of us, then pick them off in smaller numbers.
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Rory on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm

[How many of them have ranged weapons?]

WWC:
It will be better if we are all together when we fight them. They would only need to follow one of us and capture them and hold him ransom for a trap or otherwise, and it would be Javan. Besides, they've drawn their weapons with intent to harm us. I think we are under sufficient threat to openly fight for our lives.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by K on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

emp:
I don't suggest we split up, just that we split THEM up. If we manage to evade their sight long enough, they'll eventually be forced to split up and try to find us.

That being said, it may prove impractical, depending on the layout of the alleyways and how quick these guys are on their feet. But at least, i say we should still use the narrow streets to our advantage.
avatar
K

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May 16th

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum