Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

5 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While! - Page 22 Empty Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

Post by K Thu May 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Carlos fidgets nervously - "Uh... well, i... um..." - he looks at her and blinks rapid-fire, and looks like he's struggling to say something but gives up - "Well, i... haven't stepped on your toes yet. Then again, i can see them a lot better from down here."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While! - Page 22 Empty Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

Post by Kolson Thu May 11, 2017 7:32 pm

She giggles at Carlos' joke. "I do appreciate it when a man refrains from destroying my feet. Especially one in heavy armor as I like my feet whole and hale. But that's partly why I prefer leather. It's much easier to...move in. Don't you think?" Her eyes are sparking with that mischievous light again.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Carlos finally manages to relax enough, now that mooning a mule is off the table - "Ah, even Zorgulmira looked strangely alluring back there. You know, apart from the bouncing ogre rack and the..." - he's about to describe all the grotesquery in detail, but stops short - "¿Did you learn that somewhere or just figured it out on the spot?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu May 11, 2017 7:58 pm

"Humph. Only look when I'm a gross ogre. Had no idea you swung that way Carlos."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 pm

"Ugh.... 'course i didn't look... only... when..." - he fidgets nervously again - "I didn't mean..." - then he just surrenders with a sigh, before flashing a lopsided grin - "¿You want me to go into detail, do you?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu May 11, 2017 8:06 pm

"Well not now! It would be forced."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 pm

"Aaah... carajo. I'm sorry, Zoe." - he tries to say more, but the words are stuck.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu May 11, 2017 8:15 pm

She frowns at him and stops dancing. "Humph. Apology not accepted."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 11, 2017 8:31 pm

That one hits him. He looks downcast, shaking his head at himself. He lifts his head to look up at her again, but the words are stuck and he can't face her for long. He lowers his head again and facepalms hard - "You're right. I'm sorry, you're right...." - he walks off, head hung low.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 pm

She watches him go and then walks back to the wagon to wait for the others. Zoe is officially danced out.

OOC:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 am

Go ahead! Very Happy
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri May 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Before the party sets out Allinandra puts Ludmilla's twin swords in the hay next to her, not wishing to wake the old ranger. "Safe travels, friends. I'll be in contact as soon as I can."

"I'll do the same," adds Liam. "Safe travels."

Waving goodbye, Jojo cracks the reigns and Hot Lips gets the wagon, and the party, underway. Allinandra and Liam stand there waving goodbye, until the party enters the forest, at which point Allinandra nods at her counterpart and changes into a hawk before flying off to her own mission. Liam goes back inside to take care of Tom and Lily until the rest of his Circle returns.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22