Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

+8
Ashakel
Sethos
Permeus (tabran)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Zeiss
Rory
Z
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer - Page 6 Empty Re: Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 am

Kolson:
The woman looks at you for a long moment, as though she is deciding something. "I will note your lack of cooperation in the formal record. You are dismissed."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer - Page 6 Empty Re: Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

Post by Kolson Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 am

"Lovely. A parting gift my dear.

'She is not fair to outward view
as many maidens be;
Her loveliness I never knew
until she smiled on me.
Oh, then I saw her eye was bright,
a well of love, a spring of light.

But now her looks are coy and cold,
to mine they ne'er reply
And, yet, I cease not to behold
the love-light in her eye.
Her very frowns are fairer far
than smiles of other maidens are.'"

With a bow, Kolson returns his hat to his head and leaves them behind to return to the inn.

Last edited by Kolson Wezrae on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am

The group returns to the inn, the matter of the Order still undecided. Rory has managed to divine that the Innkeeper has several stills of a very old white-corn Bourbon which she keeps for special occasions.

Kezrinthka has also managed to find her way back to the group by this point.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:39 am

"How strong is it?" Rory asked the innkeeper. "And for how much would you be willing to part with a bottle?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:43 am

The Innkeeper eyes the strange creature a moment before answering. "Strong enough to fix yer ears... maybe get a little fur on ya. I'll let you take a bottle for 180g."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 am

Spotting Kez trying to "hide" behind a small wagon across the street from the inn, Kolson moves up beside her and begins hiding too.

"Hey Miss Kez, what are we hiding from?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 am

Archengeia wrote:The Innkeeper eyes the strange creature a moment before answering. "Strong enough to fix yer ears... maybe get a little fur on ya. I'll let you take a bottle for 180g."
The day definitely qualified for a special occasion, and it might sill be a special occasion a week later. Rory fished out the 180g and put it on the counter. "A mighty generous offer," he winked.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 am

upon zeiss return and his information about what happened the the members that were questioned.

"the fact that they seam to know so little about this room we found worry's me, and to my mine is another reason to take them up on there offer as ied like to stay close to them so i can keep an eye on them"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Ashakel noticed Kerinthka hiding in front of the inn, and Kolson joining her. The troll slowly walked out and yelled at the Olthoi: "Last time I heard you were blasting full speed across the desert to join the nearest armordillo pack. What brings you back?", Ash finished with a smile.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Hanuel sat mostly silently in the room with the others. Fidgeting with the mechanical bits of their crossbow. There wasn't much they could say that others hadn't, and everyone had been made aware of their desire to join the order if at all possible.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Sethos stands up "I propose we ask the guild to wait for our response until after we've visited the spacial temple, because from what I've heard it's royally kick arse" Sethos then sits back down.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 pm

"to be quite honest i cant see them saying no ever way as there the guys that Run the spacial temple and all the other 7 temple's"

"well unless there is a live and death thing that they would want us to do the second we signed up, which is unlikely"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 pm

"The more persuasive thought would be, if we decide as a majority to accept, that we ask that before we start any official missions, we head to the temple. It would look good on us, as an official Adjunct of the Order, to guide the group of pilgrims heading out tomorrow morning, and it would be good for Crilfu to know that without a visit to the spacial temple, Dara is only fighting with a fraction of it's possible strength."

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 pm

"It depends on the mission he wants to give us. It may be urgent and makes impossible an early visit to the temple. Maybe after. If he says no, will you still vote yes to joining the Order Sethos?"

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Kolson Wezare wrote: "Hey Miss Kez, what are we hiding from?"

*startles jumping a few feet side ways in the process*

"I am not hiding, friend... merely deciding the best way to ... approach."

Last edited by Kezrinthka (Xahn) on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 pm

"well as im still covered in blood, non of it belonging to me i may add i think its time i go wash up"

tab gets up and heads to a wash room
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Ashakel wrote: "Last time I heard you were blasting full speed across the desert to join the nearest armordillo pack. What brings you back?", Ash finished with a smile.

*glancing up at the troll.*

"My aim was to work off my... anxieties. Having accomplished that I have returned."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Kezrinthka (Xahn) wrote:*startles jumping a few feet side ways in the process*

"I am not hiding, friend... merely deciding the best way to ... approach."

"Are you sure? I'm no expert in stealth but this looks like hiding to me."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"Are you sure? I'm no expert in stealth but this looks like hiding to me."

*cough*
*turns and looks down at the elf raising herself to her full height.*

"I'm not certain if you've seen me recently, but stealth is not exactly my strong suit..."

*chuckle*

"It was not my aim to hide."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

"Well, you could come in you know. If you want to. Everyone is probably wondering where we are."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 pm

*looking up and seeing the Troll still standing impatiently in the doorway, and glancing down at the elf now holding a hand out to her, she reaches down and places her hind claw in his hand.*

"You are right of course. Nothing can be gained from standing still, nor can fear be overcome by "hiding."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 am

"Yes, that's right." He squeezes her claw and begins leading her in.

"Have you ever heard of the poem There is a Lady Sweet and Kind, Miss Kez? I find it cheers me up when I am down.

There is a lady sweet and kind,
Was never a face so pleased my mind;
I did but see her passing by,
And yet, I'll love her till I die...
"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 am

*after listening to the debate to join the Order, Kezrin says quietly so that only those near her can hear.*

"I will not join The Order. I have already stretched my loyalty too thin in working for The Adventurer's Guild to meet my aim with the Circle. I will not join another."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 am

Tab walks into the common room holding his shirt

"you know i dont think ill be able to get the staining out of this sh..."

at that point Kolson and Kez walk thought the door tab is so happy that she didnt run off after his blunder of a talk that he drops the shirt and jumps across the room and hugs Kez

then remembering himself steps back

"humm its good to see you back"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"humm its good to see you back"

*chuckles*

"I apologize for the confusion I may have caused you. My goal was not to leave, merely to..."

*glancing around the room she spots sever of the party members watching her quizzically, and Rory pointedly looking in the opposite direction of her. She gives a small barely visible shiver.*

"... well never mind that."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6