Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

+7
Permeus (tabran)
K
Z
Ashakel
Snarg of Wildpaw
Zeiss
Archengeia
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order Empty Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

The party as a whole appears to have decided to accept Crilfu's offer. It is now roughly 5 PM in the evening, February 1st, and the Order post is still open for several more hours should you wish to catch him.

Last edited by Archengeia on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Finally. With Gwydo's vote, it was now clear : they were going to join the Order.

"Then the decision has been made. I will go tell the representative of our decision. I think he would appreciate to learn the news from someone who can be... amiable. I'll make sure to ask him about the details of our salary and our desire to visit the spatial temple. I will not be gone for long."

He exited the inn and walked towards the Order's building. He wondered if someone would follow despite assuring his colleagues of what he intended to do.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Snarg bounds up to Zeiss' side and stands back up on two legs, matching pace with him. "I be wantin' to see the writin' - just makin' sure." he explains.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

"Off with you, Elf! Well... If I'm gonna start doing jobs for the Order, I better be drunk. Inkeeper! Another round o'er here!"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

*Kezrin moves over to Ashkel.*

"You wished for my assistance with something. Deciphering a book if I do recall. Perhaps now would be a good time for us to discuss this in further detail."
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:48 pm

*Sits at the table and fiddles with some dice he found while he was out.*
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Speaking silently to Kezrinthka, so others can't hear them.
Whisper to Kez:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

To Ashakel:
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Kezrinthka
Spoiler:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

"zeiss, snarg ill come too maybe ill make a better impression now i arnt coated head to toe in blood, then i can sleep"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm

*Rolls his new dice a few times. Don't seem to be fixed.*
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Ashakel
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 pm

*Hands the journal to Kezrinthka.* Be careful with this. All my hopes are now with you. Once you are complete with the first few pages we'll talk again. And... thank you. Thank you so much.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Rory guessed that whatever their next job was, they'd likely be heading out tomorrow. After stealing a glance at the Olthoi, he opened the bottle of bourbon and took a whiff. It smelled of vanilla and caramel, and some sort of spice he couldn't identify. He downed one shot, and judged from the viscosity of the brew that one was probably enough. He pulled out his knife and would have started playing pinfinger if he had not paid notice to how nice the table looked.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 pm

*Kezrin exits the inn headed back to the edge of town within visible range of the inn, but much closer than she had previously been camped. She sits down to translate the text copying it into her spare, unused journal. The text she quicly discovers is written in a cypher. It takes her half an hour to break the cypher and another half an hour to transcribe the text. Retuning to the inn she hands the two books to Ashakel.*

Ashakel:
Spoiler:

The text reads:
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

To Kezrinthka:

Spoiler:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Zeiss, Tabran, and Snarg approach the post alone. They enter and are surprised to find Crilfu already waiting for them. He looks over the group, notes a few absences, and strokes his scaled chin. "So... have you come to accept, or deny? Or has your group been divided by this issue, in which case I do apologize. It was not my intent to cause ill will."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Ashakel
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:38 pm

"well yes the group was revived but we chose to stick together no mater what was decided and would do what the group as a whole decided on, and with that we would like to take you up on your offer thou some of use have stuff we would like to do first,

one of use a green mage would very much like to travel to the Tempe not far from here before we go on the first mission if that would be ok with you?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"...Or after the mission. This is not critical, but important."

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"Yeah, what he's sayin'." Snarg gestures to Tabran. "Maybe ya got some docs to be showin' us, yeah?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:43 pm

To Kezrinthka:

Spoiler:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

The Moarsmen sniffs the air briefly, in thought. "The mission is somewhat urgent... though I am loathe to disallow anyone from sojourning in the Temples, time is a critical factor here. I don't suppose you would be willing to wait until after to make your pilgrimage?" He then turns towards the Gnoll. "There are of course formal papers to sign, all magically binding as you might imagine. Details such as what is required for us to terminate your employment, or under what circumstances you can quit, pay, support, that sort of thing. If you have any immediate questions I can answer them now if you'd like."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"If the mission is really urgent, we can postpone our pilgrimage to the temple. And as for the contract... I would like to know what is the salary that you propose. Better : do you have a contract ready so we can have a look at it?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"Hmmm, ya be gettin' that advance put in 'em we were talkin' 'bout last time? Soundin' like we gonna be needin' some gear gold quick if we gonna be headin' out soon. Maybe we be lookin' over ya contract while askin' ya stuff, yep?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next