Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

+4
Ashakel
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Zeiss
Archengeia
8 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 9 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:24 am

Tabran:
There's only one thorpe in the area.

The Sclavi laughs hoarsely. "I have no idea, I imagine he has since retired to more welcoming lands to prepare a replacement should I fail. And make no mistake, there will be more."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 9 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss answered to Rory.

"I don't know if you are a fool or not. I remember Tabran telling me you intimidated a receptionist because you didn't like how she was doing her job. But I know the kind of person Z is. I can trust her that she won't kill him."
"Funny, I don't recall even touching the receptionist herself," Rory mused in a mocking tone. "You shouldn't be so quick to judge my kind. Apparently for all you know about us, we are full of surprises."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 am

"How do you get your orders?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 am

*Taps Rory on the shoulder.*
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 am

"You mean got," the Sclavi corrects you savagely. "We met here, at the mine. He informed me of schedules, and my target. I began sneaking around, and underestimated my opponents. I tried to bribe my way in, got chased off. I came here, and he chastised me, rightfully so. The next step was to simply level the Fort."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 am

"So he will probably come back at the mine... Maybe even before he discovers that you failed."

Zeiss turned to Z.

"Looks like we have to set another ambush."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 am

"Let's wait for the others to arrive and tell us what they know," Rory suggested. "If we have to travel, we can toss him in the wagon."

He turns toward Higs. "What?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 am

"Let it go."

*Clearly meaning the argument.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

Z harumphs. "Shame we didn't send your Fairy friend before this, not after." They stalk over towards a nearby rock and squat there, looking irritated.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 am

Higaide wrote:"Let it go."

*Clearly meaning the argument.*
Rory's face snapped to an outright appalled expression. "I'll decide for myself if and when to let it go. Besides, I was done anyway."

Last edited by Rory on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 am

*Sigh...*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 am

Z's voice wafts over to the two Humans. "Play nice, children. And would somebody keep guard on that idiot?" Z points towards the bound Sclavi.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:43 am

Zeiss approached the Scalvi and searched him for anything that could help him escape. Just in case.

"We should make another ambush and wait for the Burun to come. One of you has a better idea?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 am

Play nice, children.

"(Funny little freller, ain't ya.)"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:47 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss approached the Scalvi and searched him for anything that could help him escape. Just in case.

"We should make another ambush and wait for the Burun to come. One of you has a better idea?"
"No, I must be fresh out of good ideas at the moment. I'll just go wait in the shadows like a good little boy," he said, forcing the echo to carry to the figure in black clothing.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 am

It was decided, they were going to wait for the Burun to come. Hanuel would inform the others of their plan, which did not change.

They returned in the mine.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

"I'll be there in a bit."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 am

Having complained that he was getting tired, Rory starts to nod off. Hopefully someone would wake him in time for anything important.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9