Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.2: Snarg, Javan, Kolson, Kez at the Graveyard

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.2: Snarg, Javan, Kolson, Kez at the Graveyard - Page 6 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.2: Snarg, Javan, Kolson, Kez at the Graveyard

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am

Kolson nods. "I'll fire off one. We'll stagger them every half hour after that."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.2: Snarg, Javan, Kolson, Kez at the Graveyard - Page 6 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.2: Snarg, Javan, Kolson, Kez at the Graveyard

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am

The Burun continues laughing as he shrinks from the Curse, easily slipping out of his bonds and begins casting a spell.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:31 am

"Alright. I'll let you handle that. I don't think I can stay awake much longer." Hanuel takes the two flare bolts out of their pack and hands them off to Kolson, before leaning back against Dara and shutting their eyes.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:33 am

*Kezrin turns and pounces on the tiny Burun. Slapping him hard across the face.*

"didn't I tell you to be quiet."

*She regags him and binds him.*

anger had gotten the best of her... this is why she hated aggression. violence never solved anything
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 am

Kolson leaps onto the Berun trying to interrupt him with a clumsy punch to the face.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 am

Snarg's last attack successfully lands, barely hitting the tiny Burun as hard as he can. The Burun is not dead, nor does he even look particularly injured, but his spell has been interrupted. The 6 second Curse wears off and he grows back to normal size, still bound within the ropes.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:47 am

*Kezrin hangs her head, lamenting her actions and walks off several yards to sit by herself and await the others.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:47 am

"What happened? How did he shrink?" Kolson slowly gets up and begins beating the dirt off the front of his robe with his hat.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"What happened? How did he shrink?" Kolson slowly gets up and begins beating the dirt off the front of his robe with his hat.

"ahh... ummm.. that would be me..."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 am

Snarg howls in the Burun's face, grabs his remaining good arm above his elbow, and crushes hard.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:52 am

He is silent for a bit while he rubs his temple. "Look, I know we are all on edge here. It's been a long and terrible day. But in the name of the Elements, Kez, don't cast curses while you are angry. Okay?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:53 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:He is silent for a bit while he rubs his temple. "Look, I know we are all on edge here. It's been a long and terrible day. But in the name of the Elements, Kez, don't cast curses while you are angry. Okay?"

*you think you hear her mutter the word apologies as she sits facing away from you.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 am

Kolson feels pretty lousy as Kez dejectedly sits there and moves to comfort her. But he stops after only two steps. Frowning he forces himself to turn around and pick up Snarg's bow. He then fires a signal arrow off and takes up position to keep watch, waiting for the next half hour interval.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 am

*After several minutes pass, Kez notices Hanuel fighting to stay awake.*

"Here I'll take those you rest. We will keep watch and wake you if anything happens."

*she attempts to say this next part humorously but fails miserably*

"I promise not to do anything stupid."

*after a few minutes hanuel and dara can be heard snoring softly.*
*Kez moves over to Kolson and sits holding the remaining flare arrows.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:26 am

Kolson continues to scan the area, not acknowledging Kez but not telling her to go away either. If Kez doesn't say anything he'll fire off another arrow in 10 minutes.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 am

*10 minutes go by. Kolson holds out his hand for an arrow and Kez silently puts one in it.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 am

Kolson fires it off, the arrow exploding in the sky. He then goes back to scanning for enemies and friends.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:50 am

"Alright, this isn't working. Let's get this Burun on my horse and meet with everyone at the Mine. We can come back for poisoned food."

The party does just that and they make their way to the mine. Snarg does his best to hide their trail.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:01 am

"I'm not leaving this"

*she points to the table*

"for just anyone to come along and find. Javan and I will stay here."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 am

"Alright. We'll go report in and get some reinforcements. Be careful." He waves as he rides away with the Burun secured to the back of his horse.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6