Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

+2
Sethos
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 pm

several minutes pass then Tab hops back into the wagon

"there are several Sclavi's in town and there is one or two house that have Reedsharks guard dogs also the area stinks of cheap ale"

Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe - Page 2 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Rory breathed a long-winded sigh. "Great, we have a whole town full of suspects. How can we narrow this down without drawing attention?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 pm

"Well, we can get some cheap ale, for starters."

*Knocks on the door.*
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:59 pm

"i say wo go with what i said earyer we say were looking for a horde of gold thats meant to be in the area and were here to see if any one knows of it?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

"I'm thinking we start a bit more simple and work our way up."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

"i arnt saying we tell everyone that walks in front of us but if they as why were in there small town thats what we say also may be best if i change back before we knock"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm

"Dude, i already knocked. How fast can you change back?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:33 pm

The door opened and a Sclavi came wandering out, deep green scales flecked with blue. "Can I help you?" he asked bluntly in Common.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

"Why, good evening, sir. We just got here, and were hoping to find the commons."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm

The Sclavi gives a rough snort. "Ya found 'em. Bit late though, all I got is mead." He wanders in without another word.

Through the door you see the 'commons' is in fact just one open room, like a barn, with several hay piles in the corner and several stools near the door. There is a single bar with a dozen or so barrels behind it, which is where the Sclavi retires to.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Higaide wrote:"Why, good evening, sir. We just got here, and were hoping to find the commons."
Rory shoots Higaide a quizzical side glance, and holds his peace with a straight face.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 pm

*Goes over to the counter.*

"We'll have a round. Me, and..."

*Looks at the others.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Archengeia wrote:The Sclavi gives a rough snort. "Ya found 'em. Bit late though, all I got is mead." He wanders in without another word.
Rory follows him to the bar and takes a seat. "I'll have a pint."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 pm

tab walks up to the bar

"ye sorry for the late hour we have been traveling for a far bit and this is the first place we have seen that had people"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm

As soon as Rory gets his pint of mead, he asks, "So, do you normally get a lot of customers?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 pm

*Drinks at the counter, so he can talk to the Sclavi. Takes one good sip, then sets his mug down.*

"So... was kinda late when we came by. Couldn't help but notice some odd vibes. Caught some talk of trouble brewing lately."

Spoiler:
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Tying up the horses in front of the "commons" house, Gwydo joins Higaide at the bar and orders a mead as well.
Raising his glass in an appreciative salute, "Ahhhh. Reminds me of my days on the railroad. Many thanks, sir."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

You toss over a few copper for the drinks as they come.
"No normally I just serve the miners here. Brew my own mead, though I have to buy ingredients in town." The Sclavi starts washing a cheap copper cup idly. "Can't say I've heard much word lately of troubles, just lookin' nearby for another mine to dig. Lotta veins in the area, trouble is findin' 'em."

Tabran:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 pm

"In town...? Hmmm......

Actually, we heard a rumor, that the water and food supplies had been poisoned."

Last edited by Higaide on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 pm

The Sclavi raises an eyebrow. "Someone poisoned the town's supplies?" There's genuine alarm in his voice. "Have ye any idea who did it?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm

"Hmm... i couldn't say for sure. All i've heard is just speculation by people i don't even know."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Rory had downed his drink by the time the bartender finished talking. "Seen or heard anything strange in the past 2 weeks to a month?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

*Notices the bartender's face.*

"Oh, i didn't mean to say the town had been poisoned. Things seemed pretty normal when we went by earlier."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 pm

"you know what rumor's are like first someone gets food poisoning next you know he was poisoned then bla blab bla its most likely nothing"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

The Sclavi visibly relaxes. "Well that's a relief. I mean, I'd hate to hear the town's under. That'd be awful." He goes back to his glass. "Anythin odd happenin in the last month? Hell I dunno, war's brewin, people are scared, mines are dryin up, trade's slowin'."

Last edited by Archengeia on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next