Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

+2
Sethos
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 am

Archengeia wrote:He looks between you for a moment, takes the gold, and almost hesitantly adds, "If this is connected to your lives at stake thing... could you swing by after and let me know? I ... don't think I could live with myself knowing I'd put people in danger over money."
"I'll make sure you know before everyone else does," Rory answered.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by K Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am

"In case i have to say it, don't go spending that for now. We'll do our best to not let this get back to you, but if someone suddenly starts spending a lot of money the moment we get new information... i'm sure you can see where that could lead."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:14 am

The Sclavi nods. "Yeah th... thanks." He looks shaken.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 am

The group as a whole heads back towards Z's camp and helps themselves to some leftover soup, pondering what they'd learned.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4