Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI I'm New Here

3 posters

Go down

HI I'm New Here Empty HI I'm New Here

Post by Purple Blob Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi I'm new and I was wondering if I was allowed to join the DnD? Or if I was too late...which is fine.

I was also wondering if there were any rules I needed to know before playing? If I'm allowed to join. As I am very new to the game and haven't played before. Also if I was even considered the time commitment to this DnD? Smile

Purple Blob

Back to top Go down

HI I'm New Here Empty Re: HI I'm New Here

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Sorry, Archengeia doesn't allow new players to come in, for now. Of course, he may changes his mind, so if you really want to come onboard one day, I suggest you create a character sheet with a backgroud in advance.

You can find the documents necessary to do that in the Reference Document forum. I also suggest that you go to http://www.d20srd.org/ to see how D&D works (the classes work more or less the same except for a the ones that Arch created).

So, read the Reference documents, and most of all the one that describes the setting of Arch. You will have a better chance to join the group one day.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Blob Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi Zeiss,

Thanks for the heads up, I sort of expected that given how many adventures you guys had already done, but I thought I'd try my luck anyway, I mean it didn't hurt to try.

I'll keep that mind and educate myself in the ways of DnD Smile

Thanks a bunch.

Purple Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Hay purple welcome to the forums Smile

Make a character and background as ziess said but I do warn you there is a waiting list which sounds odd.

Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: