Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.)

2 posters

Go down

February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.) Empty February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.)

Post by Rory Sun May 12, 2013 3:04 am

Rory chews in silence for a while, and grabs another after finishing the first. "The fights rarely come when we want them," he replies, quickly adding, "The killing especially."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.) Empty Re: February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.)

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 3:12 am

*Z is now brewing herself a nice cup of hot tea, and nods in agreement.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.) Empty Re: February 18, Z's Camfire(Nightfall, Cont.)

Post by Rory Sun May 12, 2013 3:24 am

A few steaks later, Rory let out a wistful sigh before digging into what would be his last for the night. "Hunting and butchering...those used to be my only passion. Well, that and embarrassing my family name," he chuckled weakly.

"Would you believe me if I told you I used to hate fighting?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

*Z raises an eyebrow at that*

"You a passifist?"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun May 12, 2013 3:49 am

Rory laughs at the look. "Better days. I wasn't opposed to it, but everyone had to learn how, and that meant everyone had to be ready to kill, if it came to that. Killing, really, was the reason I didn't want to fight."

He huffed in bitter amusement. "I liked fighting my old man, though." He paused. "I really gave him hell."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 4:07 am

*Z is just kind of sitting there watching you. If you think about it its fairly obvious that she simply doesn't know how she is supposed to respond.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun May 12, 2013 4:14 am

"Well, thanks for cooking," he said, trying to signal the end of the socializing. Over the next 5 minutes or so, he laboriously set up his tent.

"I should really stock up on my own spices," he muttered to himself. After setting up, he retreated inside. A lantern light glowed within, and wouldn't go out for another half hour or so.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 4:18 am

"Night... uhh morning then... I'll wake you when the others get here."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down