Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

4 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 8 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by K Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:12 am

"A lot more." - he agrees wearily - "So... after seeing Breeze...?" - he inquires tentatively
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 8 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by Kolson Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:22 am

"You said you'd been here before Konrad. I don't know what you were up to and I'm not going to ask, but don't let your shady shit put any of us in danger again. Whatever you are I know you care about your friends. Stuff like this endangers those relationships. I'd hate to see you end up alone. I get the feeling that's when you're at your worst."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:32 am

Konrad winces. "Whoa! Where the hell is this coming from? I said I was sorry and I meant it. And I used to sail all over the Archipelago, so yeah I've been to Zest's Gate before, what about it?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:52 am

"I know you did and that you meant it. But if she had been kidnapped or killed, no amount of sincere apologies would bring her back. You aren't a pirate anymore Konrad. You aren't alone. Think about what it is you want and what it is you care about and want to protect. I don't get the feeling those are the same things yet."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:02 am

Konrad frowns. "No, I'm not. Would you like to know my 'shady shit', Steve? I think I'm ready to tell you. No more secrets."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:14 am

"Later, please. I'm tired. I just want some tea before bed. Deal?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:32 am

No. I change my mind. "Wait. No. You're not ready to hear it. But what we want, and what we care about, and what we want to protect, can't be always be same thing - like it is for you. Think on that, friend."

Wandering off now.

Is that a low blow? Dear me, I do believe it is. Right in the 'nads too. Ta.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 am

Sigh. What an idiot. Konrad is clearly his own worst enemy. Steve makes a beeline to the galley to look for some tea while he ponders many things.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Mihai:

"...ve! Wake up."

Steve opens his eyes to see Breeze standing on the bed, right in his face.

"Ah, good! You ready to go see the fairies?"

She's smiling. From the light coming in from the porthole, it must be almost the middle of day.

Konrad wakes up in his quarters, alone. By looking outside the window, it must be around 11:00 AM.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Steve groans as he stretches his arms and back. "No, I am not. But I will be. What time is it?"

He starts rubbing at his gummy eyes with both hands, one for each of their respective eyes.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:33 pm

"I don't care anymore," he says out loud to himself, by himself, half-awake. "I do not care. I'm Konrad-fucking-Granger. If I need to come back, I will ask nicely. Then I will carve pieces of him off one at a time until he talks, and then wipe out Alverdark and the pathetic worms who work for him."

He gets up and rubs the morning out of his eyes and groggily heads toward the nearest bath, passing Naomi along the way at some point (ouch), gets dressed and has himself a smoke.

What else was there for us to do here besides look at statues and visit fairies? Hmm...
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:16 am

"It's daytime!" replies Breeze.

She floats near the porthole, and looks outside.

"It's sunny everywhere! We're gonna have an awesome party."

The blue-haired fairy seems happy, which provides a stark contrast to yesterday.

Konrad-fucking-Granger realizes he doesn't need to leave his quarters to take a bath, since there's one in the corner of his room, hidden behind a curtain, and connected to a small heater.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:33 am

Konrad-Fucking-Granger takes a bath, has a smoke, eats food, and meets up with the others. "Hey Steve. You want to pawn our loot here in Zest?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:57 am

"I meant specifically silly! But I need to wash up first and then eat some food. I saw a nice grill we can stop by on the way and we can ask around about a bakery. I was thinking we could bring them some tea and cookies as a gift." The black mage yawns and then sits up. "Let's go find Zelk and see if she wants to come."

A bath and a confirmed lunch date later...

After Konrad asks, "We were just about to go out to lunch so I don't know if I'll have time to sell the loot and buy a gift for the fairies. How long do you think it will take?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:01 am

"Wildfire, can't you have one of your minions take care of that?" asks Breeze, curious.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:34 am

"What, trust the job to the underlings? Not without my right-hand man, Blue. But we can do that later. Mind if I tag along for a midday brunch?"

[Since I woke up at 11, let's say I haven't had food yet for the purpose of going out with my pals.]
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:39 am

"I don't mind. How about you guys?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:48 am

"Sure we don't mind!" answers the fairy.

"The more, the merrier, right?" adds the lieutenant.

Breeze, Steve, Konrad and Zelk go into town to find that grill restaurant.

The restaurant in question has a nice terrace where the clients can eat and look the cooks prepare the food in front of everyone. Half the tables are already taken.

"The smell is exquisite!" says Breeze, stars in her eyes. "And probably expensive, right?"

This is when the group notices a familiar couple at one of the tables. The woman has long red hair.

"Fedler!? Mihai!?" shouts the fairy, who then proceeds to wave at the power couple. "Hey guys!"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:54 am

Mihai notices the group, and scans the members until he lingers on one. He awkwardly nods a greeting, then says something inaudible to Fedler.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:04 am

A small smile appears on Fedler's face, and she replies to Mihai, before waving back at Breeze.

"Hey! Come join us!"

One waiter hears this, and immediately understands what is going on. He doesn't lose time and puts more tables together.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:30 am

With a big smile on his face, Steve says, "Didn't expect to see you guys here!"

OOC:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:35 am

"Not expensive for us. Don't turn down places like these when you've got the coin. How do you think they stay in business?" the pirate cracks wise.

After they notice the power couple, when he finds a seat, he comments, "Stayed at an inn, I see. Hope you took advantage of the service. I always do..."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:41 am

Mihai answers absentmindedly - "No idea what you're implying."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:42 am

While Konrad talks to the power couple, Zelk looks at the tables that have just been placed next to each other.

"...The more the merrier, right?" she says before she sits down.

"Yeah!" agrees Breeze, who plops down on the table. "I want a steak."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 am

Konrad will have a cut of their special cooked flambe with a side of potatoes with cheese and sour cream. To drink he will have a mimosa and water.

He'll argue for the bill when it comes around, and offer to split it if any party insists on chipping in.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next