Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

+2
Sethos
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe Empty Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 am

The Gwydo party is still deciding whether or not to head out now, try to get some rest, or something else.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by Sethos Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 am

Sethos lifts his head from his tasty stew to give his thoughts on the next course of action.

"I say we head into town now and give it a once over then leave someone to watch it at night, take note of everybody going and coming" He turns to Tabran "Do you feel up to doing some climbing?" he grins a little as he waits for a response.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:35 am

"We don't all have to go. Nor maybe should. Not all of us specialize in investigation. If some of you think you'd better get your strength back, that's fine, and probably for the best.

I want to go now, though."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:47 am

I say we leave immediately. We have the wagon. Rory, Tabran, Sethos and Higaide can all rest in the back on the ride into town.
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Gwydo wrote:I say we leave immediately. We have the wagon. Rory, Tabran, Sethos and Higaide can all rest in the back on the ride into town.
"If we aren't well rested by the time we get to town, we should borrow some rooms at the inn."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 pm

"this would be so much easier if this was a standard sab but it dosnt feel right... i say we come up with some story about hearing of some random hoard of gold guarded but a monster and that's why were in town, while were there we find out what we can about the coming's and goings of foke and if anything interesting has been happening of late?"

"what do you have in mind Seth?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Sethos smiles at Tab

"I like that idea, what I was thinking was you could have a hop around the town's roof tops, see what you see, maybe keep watch through the night" He pulls out his pipe taking a puff on his ever dwindling weed supply.
"I'd like to take watch at some point, seems only fair that I'd take the burden of staying awake while you lot rest, perhaps I take the first shift, or the second, whichever you prefer".
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Tabran Cole wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"We can take turns in the wagon, let everyone rest a bit while we make our way."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Spoiler:

"No we wait till morning if we turn up in the dead of night it won't look good"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Spoiler:

"I get that, but we've been having bad luck postponing things. If nothing else, we can have half the group rest up in the wagon while we do our thing in town, then take a break ourselves. I know it's not daylight right now, but we are burning it."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"It's a mining town, near a fort. I guarantee they have a 'nightlife', even if it is just a bunch of off duty workers getting drunk."
"I say we move out. Getting there at night just gives us a reason to introduce ourselves."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

"Hmm..."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 pm

"Look, i vote we go. Worst case, we sleep in the wagon."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"Agreed" Gwydo says, stepping into the wagon's driver's seat.
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:07 pm

It is a few hours of uneventful travel before you get within range of the small mining thorpe. There are a few lights on, they look like simple fire lanterns rather than Magicite ones, and at a distance you only spot one building that doesn't appear to be a house of some kind. The whole thorpe is quite small, as you expected, only 11 buildings total. There is nothing noteworthy nearby except for four trails leading out from the town, one heading towards you (and thus, Al-Korinth), one heading east, one heading south which has almost been erased by the desert winds, and one heading northwest.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"I don't see how we'd find anything useful in a small mire like this," Rory grunted, "but I'm open to ideas. I'm willing to put up with 3 hours before I find a place to tuck in."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

"Let's start simple. That building over there..."

*Moves to check it out.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm

"you guys wait here ill go have a sniff around"

Tab turns into a Fox and heads off to look around the town for and sent of a Sclavi in town

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm

The building is incredibly plain looking, made with wooden planks and a straw roof. There are the occasional sounds coming from within, nothing loud nor demonstrative, and the occasional distinctive clink of crude tableware being clattered together.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Tabran:
As you hoof it through the town in Fox form you sniff out several scents of distinct species, including several Sclavi, and several Reedsharks which are on guard duty here and there. There is also a fairly consistent scent of crude ale in most of the area.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Rory's eyes widened at the sight of the fox shapeshifting. As he galloped off, he turns to his companions and asks, "You saw that too, right??"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Fourth Adventure 04.3: Gwydo, Rory, Tabran, Sethos, Higaide at the Thorpe Higsyugh

"..........yeah"

Last edited by Higaide on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next