Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1: March 20th - 27th

+2
Essoje
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1: March 20th - 27th - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1: March 20th - 27th

Post by K Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 am

So... i guess it's a matter of narrowing down what option seems the less bad.

Every other capital city is hundreds of miles away. Yanshi would be a relatively shorter trip if it wasn't over the Sho border, but we're still talking another huge walk.

Going up to an Alluvian officer and asking "please sir, can you drop the siege for just a minute so i can go in?" is as stupid as it sounds, and if we get caught trying to sneak in (if we even knew enough of the city to make an attempt), we're too many levels of screwed for me to count.

Still, the last option is the one that sounds at least tryable. I'm guessing the city would have some sort of underground access, like waterworks, sewers, anything (i played FFXII; i know how far those things can extend). Problem is, besides them being probably heavily guarded, where the frell are they?

I can't be the only displaced person standing around (besides Sareth) who would otherwise be in the city. Aren't there are any refugees or stragglers lying around? Any small town or anything with a tavern on the outskirts, where a man may scout for info?
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Week 1: March 20th - 27th - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1: March 20th - 27th

Post by K Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:21 am

Bearing what i said above in mind: Higaide tries to find a way to sneak into Tufa.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2