February 20th:

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Fri May 31, 2013 9:23 am

Quick recap: Rory has decided to rest where he lay, in Tusker form, as compelled by Fierneceal. Sethos has pitched camp in one of the rooms inside the Skyclaw. Ashakel and Hanuel are non-existent until their players return from the aether, as that's simply easier on me to be honest with you. Javan, who is ill but otherwise still here, has probably decided to stay the night in town, but might be sleeping at the Anetheron Facility as well. Araiguna, Snarg, and Gwydo are all still on the 19th thread. Also, Zeiss and Z will be showing up at, roughly, 1 PM barring interruptions.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 am

February 20th, morning
Spoiler:
After dawn at 6:40AM not that my character can tell
Rory's conscious mind stirred in the darkness of the ruins. He curled in as the cold air licked at his body. Minutes later, he opened his eyes when he was ready to abandon sleep. He wished he could have gotten more rest, but duty called.
Awareness 9:
Am I nude? Where's Fierneceal? Where's my stuff? Whatever else you think is necessary.


Last edited by Rory on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retconning time)
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:40 am

Rory:
You awaken in the exact same spot you had passed out in, fully dressed and looking as if you haven't budged more then a few inches. Fierneceal is no where to be seen. You aren't entirely certain what time it is either, being indoors in a dimly lit facility hundreds of feet beneath the surface.

Araiguna managed to find a secluded barn as he requested to sleep in.

Gwydo has managed to run back to Marblebush unmolested, arriving at around 4 AM.

Snarg got a room at a nearby Inn with no real hassle or fuss.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:25 am

Heavy furniture creaks and scraps as it is moved away from its position against Snarg's inn room door. The Gnoll grunts as he moves each piece back in to its original place, lining it up with the dust layout on the floor. "Wish I didn't have to be doin' this all the rock kissin' time," he mutters as he finishes moving the last piece. That being done, he quickly checks over his equipment, cracks his back with a groan, and leaves the room, heading over towards the foyer.

Spoiler:
Eating breakfast and asking in about news. What's the latest? Anything happen last night? Any rumors? etc.

GI is +9
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Araiguna on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Araiguna wakes up about a half hour before dawn to get out of the barn before possibly being discovered by whoever owned the property. He decided to go toward whatever part of town was most populated at this hour to eavesdrop on the inevitable complaining townsfolk.
avatar
Araiguna

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Gwydo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Gwydo gathers the group from Marblebush and then heads to the Skyclaw to collect those that stayed in the ship overnight.
Spoiler:
anyone I meet up with I'll tell about what happened with Snarg and the knight running off and the encounter with the guards attacking me as a "cultist". I'm assuming the group will then head back to the outpost to meet up with Snarg and Ariaguna.
avatar
Gwydo

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 39
Location : Oregon

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Snarg:
As you are walking down the corridor of the upstairs hallway of the Inn your keen ears pick up tidbits of a conversation between the innkeeper you talked to last night, and what sounds like a couple of guards. They are asking about a Gnoll of your exact description, which the innkeeper affirms that he has seen and mentions your room number.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:01 am

Rory sat there and wrote an entry in his journal before eating some rations. He pulled out the red orb that wasn't materia, curiously looking it over again, wondering. After finishing breakfast, he opened a bottle of mead and drank from it while combing the ground in the immediate area for any trace of the Scion Fierneceal, in order to follow her trail.
Spoiler:
Survival 9


Last edited by Rory on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more rp)
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am

Rory:
You find what you assume are Fierneceal's tracks amidst the dust, since they coincide with the only other tracks in the whole area (yours and hers, you identify both), leading up and out of the facility towards the upper regions.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Rory on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:20 am

Once he had found her tracks, Rory began his trek through the facility, following them to wherever they would lead, while doing his best to sneak soundlessly should he encounter any undesirables along the way.
Spoiler:
Sneak 7
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 am

Quickly performing a heel-turn, Snarg fast walks over to a window overlooking the roof. He checks every which way insde, then outside, and props open the window.

Spoiler:
Going out the window and over the roof assuming I don't see anyone watching. Heading out of the city over the wall unless there's an obvious better way to go.
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Snarg:
Fortunately you got up early enough that there are still some shadows cast from the barely-risen sun that you might be able to make your way across the rooftops, but it will be rather risky with plenty of people out and about. There are only guards here and there, relatively normal patrols, but after a moment of observation you get the impression that despite the slightly more casual situation there are still actual military patrols, in squads of 8, that are roaming the streets here and there.
You also get the very distinct impression that you have a few seconds to make your decision before the soldiers here head upstairs and see you at the window.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 pm

With a slight grunt, Snarg lowers himself out the window, shutting it behind him with one hand. He crouches down out of sight of the window and makes his way away from the inn.

Spoiler:
If there are still shadows to go through I'll make my way across the rooftops to avoid patrols. Use AP as needed.
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Sethos on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Waking up at seven o'clock, Sethos climbs out of his tent and takes it down after musing about how there are no windows on the ship and how depressed the crew must of been for the lack of windows and maybe they all died of boredom because of their lack of things to look at. He then wanders back into the hall and continues searching the deck he camped on before heading to the bridge.
avatar
Sethos

Posts : 387
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Snarg manages to hop his way across rooftops for some time before he realizes that, given the angle of the sun and the design of the roofs, he's going to have to hit ground level to finish. Worse, there are still patrols, though somewhat lighter, of Aluvian soldiers and Order mages on the outskirts of town, though there are larger gaps in them.

As he is zipping around he hears a voice whisper tightly up at him in Undercommon.
Undercommon:
Spoiler:
Psst, Snarg! It's me, Araiguna! We uh, I think we need to get the hell out of here, I just overheard a few soldiers talk about what's going on, fill you in later!

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Snarg jumps slightly at the voice. He gives an exasperated sigh and hisses a response:

Undercommon:
Spoiler:
What do you think I'm doing?

Jumping down to the ground, Snarg props up against the building and thinks, idly scratching his ear.

Undercommon:
Spoiler:
If we're spotted, just keep going. I'll draw them off since I reckon I'm a bit faster than most of 'em.

Snarg opens his waterskin and pours some on the ground, mixing it up with his foot to create mud. Taking a handful, he begins making markings on his exposed areas in various clan patterns. He readjusts his equipment to different positions, adds several new implements, and relocates some existing ones to his pack.

Undercommon:
Spoiler:
Don't attract attention. Keep some distance.


Putting up his hood, Snarg moves further towards the city's edge.

Spoiler:
Continuing to move along, using shadows, crowds, buildings ... anything I can to stay out of sight of the soldiers. Dodging in-between patrols.

Marking myself as a different Gnoll clan and doing what I can to appear differently than last known description.
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Snarg and Araiguna begin making their way to the edge of the city, moving at a simple and normal pace, picking a nice spot in between several patrols. Everything seems to be going well until you are just past where the patrol line is, where you both hear a voice yelling in Elvish behind, you, "Hey! You two, refugees! Stop right there!!"

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Snarg stops and looks over his shoulder towards the voice, raising his eyebrow questioningly. "Yep?"
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm

The Elf, who is both not alone (having 1 Order Mage and 7 other Soldiers of Elven and Dwarvish styling) is currently running after you two, his group with him, weapons already drawn.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Snarg jumps at the sight and raises his hands up in surrender. "Whoa! What's bein' goin' on 'ere?" He shouts, stepping between them and Araiguna. He whispers under his breath to the Mite.

Undercommon:
Spoiler:
Don't do anything stupid. Run if this gets ugly.
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:15 am

The soldiers rush up, weapons still drawn. The Mage clearly has a spell ready to cast at a moment's notice. They stop right at you, mere inches away. "By order of Baronet Tolth, you are both under arrest on suspicions of conspiracy, assisted murder, and harassment! If you do not come quietly we will use lethal force without hesitation and legally take your actions as an admission of guilt!"

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 am

Arms still raised, Snarg opens his mouth, but after several attempts, seems to fail to form any words. He takes a deep breath, giving the soldiers a frustrated look. "I'm hopin' this is is bein' quick so I can get goin'. Lead on," he finally says.
avatar
Snarg of Wildpaw

Posts : 1890
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 29
Location : Marietta, GA

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Archengeia on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 am

Snarg:
Spoiler:
Giving a bit for Araiguna to have a chance to respond.

Sethos:
Spoiler:
Letting you decide if Gwydo rounded you up or not.

Rory & Gwydo & Javan & Fierneceal:
Rory is making his way up and suddenly finds himself going up an elevator he vaguely remembers from the previous day, and emerges into a much brighter area, where he spots Gwydo desperately searching for him, Fierneceal and Javan in tow. They are all looking for Sethos at the moment, and talking worriedly about something to do with Snarg and Araiguna.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Gwydo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

"Rory! Excellent. Any sign of Sethos? Never mind, we'll keep looking while I fill you in."
Details of last night...:
Assuming you've been reading the posts, I'll tell you about the Fel Knight that Snarg chased after, my chasing Snarg, and my encounter at the gate of the outpost where the guards accused me of being a cultist.
Just about the time Gwydo finishes telling Rory about the night before, the group runs into Sethos on his way to the Bridge.
"Sethos! Finally. We have to go, quickly! I'll fill you in on the way."
Same details of last night:
Yeah, pretty much the same thing again. Smile
avatar
Gwydo

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 39
Location : Oregon

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Sethos on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

"I told Snarg to tie him up" Sethos replies to Gwydo, before taking a long and serious drag on his pipe.
avatar
Sethos

Posts : 387
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 20th:

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum