Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlude

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Interlude   - Page 2 Empty Re: Interlude

Post by Zeiss Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Breeze shows Konrad what the correct triumphant pose is.

Bear trap

The hunter explains that he already has a trap ready for the bear, which is as simple as setting up a cage, and luring the bear into with bait. However, he needs the Adjunct's help to transport the bear to someplace else, and guard the animal until it is delivered at the Hunters' central office of Walkerfree. There's also the matter of the bears' cubs, but they won't really pose a problem since the hunter crafted a few capture poles for this exact purpose.

As an ex-hunter herself, Fedler agrees with the outlined plan, and explains to the rest of the party that this is standard procedure in their line of work.

Konrad's name-dropping

Konrad's attempt to establish his reputation doesn't seem to... bear much fruit, but the reasons for this are very simple; the only ruffians he encountered were for the most part unimportant, and he keeps traveling around the island far too often for it to make a noticeable difference.

However, Breeze and Fedler have noticed it.

Paramour

The lady raises an eyebrow, takes the poem from Konrad's hand, and starts to read it. After a short moment, she snorts, then laughs out loud, clearly amused by this lewd piece of literature.

"That's one creative way to interpret the 30 Tenets of Deremonda..." she says, smiling. She turns towards Konrad, and asks, "How have you learned about the Stoic principles? I imagine most Myrzens teachers skip this lesson."

OOC:

Forgery jobs

After doing some good work on those forgery jobs, "Doorman" becomes known to his contacts as a reliable asset, and one of them casually inquire whether he would be interested in a different line of work, something that would take full advantage of his physical abilities (*cough cough* muscle jobs *cough cough*). Of course, he'll have to finish his backlog of orders first, so these new assignments would be offered to you at a later date (*cough cough* after the second adventure *cough cough*).

Follow the spice

Konrad is right not to push his luck in asking his handler to be sent on jobs somewhere south, considering the unique nature of his contract with the Coins.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Bears
That concludes the roleplay.

Remember the name
Well, you have to start somewhere. I want to build up notoriety behind my name, and protecting a friend gives me the opportunity to test the waters. Remembering the details about why I was involved are secondary to remembering my name.

Paramour
He offers her a shrug and a weak smile. "Well...to be fair, Stoicism was only covered very briefly; it was mostly footnotes. Normally I'm very uh, 'pro Myrzen' versus the principles, but for you, I'd like to make an exception. If you want, I'd be more than happy to let you educate me on Deremonda's tenets over coffee, while I try to explain the mentality behind the Myrzen side of things? Or I could bore you with my fascination with pen-strokes."

In the latter suggestion in his proposed exchange on his part, his tone is at once sympathetic and dismissive, predicting her possible attitude toward the topic would be that of boredom, and therefore attempting to mirror that in himself. And on the other hand, there's a hint of slightly gauging her interest, as Konrad would have no problem gushing about it.

[Being a practiced forger, it would not be out of the blue for Konrad(not me, I couldn't forge worth a penny if I tried) to have a fascination for different styles of handwriting and some dabbler's knowledge of graphology.]

An offer for the Doorman
My answer would be "Maybe. I'm not unfamiliar with what you're suggesting, but my schedule is murky. Once I've taken care of the backlog of my work, I'll get back to you with an answer."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:22 am

(Yeah, go Rory, go! I think you are going to give me a run in the shenanigans department next adventure, lol.)
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Remember the name

I'll keep that in mind.

Paramour

The lady seems a little more wary, after which she asks what he means by "pen-strokes", and Konrad's explanation seems to alleviate her concerns, whatever they are. She smiles, and after some consideration, admits that she would gladly discuss the pros and cons of their respective philosophies over a coffee.

OOC:

She reveals that her name is Aemilia Avenarius, and that she originally is from Emerald, but has lived in Walkerfree for the last ten years to supervise the Free Feathers' branch of her family's company, which fits with what she is wearing; a formal business attire of good cloth, all in grey and blue, but nothing extravagant. This must have cost quite a bit of money, but Konrad can't deduce much more about than that. During their conversation, she shows genuine interest in Konrad's "Myrzen" philosophy, but will still defend the principles of Stoicism and the good it did for the mages of the Archipelago; after all, it was hard-lined Stoics who defended the Cursed and the Blessed from the inhumane treatment of the Imperial Remnant during the first two years that followed the Flood. "These 'working houses' were no better than internment camps."

To this, Konrad says, "A structure and a proper attitude must have needed to be applied directly after the Flood. The way we handle our approach to magic and those who are Cursed works well for us. The hardline Stoicism must have been quite effective, but it might be time to reexamine the cultural atmosphere surrounding magic these days."

This response appears to intrigue her, and her interest in their conversation is now perceptible. She casually changes the topic something else.

Aemilia also asks a few questions about graphology, and wonders what Konrad can learn about her own handwriting. Konrad shares his impressions; that her handwriting (which is swift and gracious) indicates that she must write a lot for her work, and that she always tries to make it always easy to read. He suggests with a deferential tone that she's a firm and confident person, who albeit does not enjoy crowds, who possesses strong inward feeling that low-key affairs are more appealing to her. Konrad appears to have fun gleaning insight from her handwriting, and he tries to emulate it.

Aemilia is impressed by Konrad's imitiation of her handwriting, even if it is a little rougher than hers. "With more time, you might get it right. How long before your employer sends you away from Walkerfree?"

The red mage replies, "A few days, then we report back to our handler for the next job."He then proceeds to ask what her company's business is.

"This is something I prefer to discuss in private. How about we continue this conversation to my place?" It appears that Konrad's restrained approach has successfully gotten her attention, as he notices by the tone of her voice that she didn't plan to invite him to her house. She is hiding it very well, but she is looking forward to what might happen next. Her display of patience seems to be genuine, and well calculated.

"I'd like that." Konrad stands up, offers his hand and says, "lead the way."

*fade to black*

An offer for the Doorman

"Of course. We're not planning to give you any work that might conflict with your current 'employer', so rest assured on that front."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:00 pm

In Walkerfree (on bodyguard duty)

Aemilia: after the first night:

When the group gathers the day after, Konrad explains to them that he'll be staying at Aemilia's home, which is where he was the previous night. He tells them how to get to her home if he's there and they need to talk to him, presumably about something important. Otherwise, he will be on time for party/Coins meetings and merchant bodyguard duty.

[Now we're all caught up for Adventure #2, which Zeiss tells me is still being tweaked.]
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:12 am

Vacation - after the 2.5 mini-adventure

The members of the 113th Adjunct have 16 days of vacation left, and they've decided to split off for now.

Mihai and Fedler boarded a merchant ship that would take them back to Highwind. The trip lasted two whole days, which were uneventful for the most part - except maybe for that other passenger who couldn't keep his food down and opted to spray the deck with his dinner.

Once they arrived in Highwind, the power couple rented a modest room at one of the inns near the docks and began their search for an apartment. This quest was over by the second day, for Fedler had found the perfect apartment, which was located on the second floor of a two-stories building that overlooked a lush park. They visited a few other apartments, but Fedler had already made up her mind. Once they were back to their room, the redheaded mercenary pleaded with Mihai in a playful manner, and he quickly acquiesced; it's not like he could refuse her.

Over the next few days, they signed the appropriate paperwork, furnished their home with the essentials, and bought some groceries they could put into their woven refrigerator. They made sure to get as comfortable as they could, and even went on a few dates to explore Highwind. The high point was surely that puppet show, which reenacted the events that led to the founding of the city by Elmeder Highwind, an imperial officer who protected a caravan of settlers from ruthless bandits.

Zelk had decided how she and Steve would spend the rest of their vacation together; by walking the 250 or so kilometers that separated Walkerfree from Highwind. While she made it sound at first like some sort of training from hell to get Steve back in shape, it rapidly became obvious it was a lovely getaway, one they sorely needed. They would walk at a briskly pace, talking about their years at the Citadel and catching up on what they had missed since they hadn't seen each other, until they reached an inn where they would stay for the night. They enjoyed the food, the wine, and their romantic snuggling.

They would even visit a few landmarks, such as the 600 years old imperial fort that stood in the mountains, the obsidian statue found in the square of Blackclue and the temple of Dawnstar, erected long ago before the Flood struck the world and where people used to worship a mysterious god of peace and friendship supposedly named Ovarod. Bells of all sizes - his emblem - were hanging everywhere. But the place that probably resonated the most with Steve was probably Waterglass, the village where he and the other members of the 113th Adjunct went to retrieve a mysterious journal. The villagers recognized the young mage, and Igor Sprelltern - the new mayor - welcomed him and his girlfriend with open arms. He didn't forget that it was partially because of Steve that he was still alive. "If it wasn't for that medicinal herb you risked your life for, I wouldn't be here. Thank you."

He then invited the crazy couple to spend the night at his house, where his wife would cook them a splendid dinner: a roasted beef covered with gravy, some mashed potatoes, and a green salad bestrewed with tomatoes. Looking at the belly of Ms. Sprelltern, it was obvious that she was pregnant. "I'm due for next month. You wouldn't believe what kind of food you crave for when you're pregnant..."

The last stop before Highwind was the most important of all; the inn of Zelk's father. There, Steve would apologize to Lomner Freeron for his previous deceit, and hopefully, repair the damage he had done. [To be continued...]

As for Konrad and Breeze, they went on an adventure! So was the fairy's goal anyway. The red mage had asked the Coins' office to lend him two horses and a wagon, which they obliged to after he filled in some paperwork. The blue-haired girl then chose their next destination; Bowen, a village located southwest of Walkerfree. Konrad's companion had high hopes for an exciting adventure, one they would talk about for years and remember with fondness. A few hours after they departed from Walkerfree however, the boredom of the trip should have convinced Breeze that the next few days would be quite uneventful, but she remained optimistic, even after they had reached their destination without any sort of complications or exciting encounters.

Fate had quite a surprise in reserve for the unusual duo. Once they awoke the next morning, they learned that their wagon and horses had been stolen. Nobody had noticed the theft since the local police was much more concerned by the kidnapping that occurred the previous night. It appears that a young noble from Lorinth, who was on a trip that was taking him all across the Archipelago, had been snatched from his bed after the kidnappers killed the two bodyguards on duty. The remaining bodyguards and policemen were scrambling to figure out where the criminal scums might have gone.

Konrad realized that the theft of his wagon might not be a coincidence, and multiple paths were now open to him. Would he team up with the authorities to find both the wagon and the noble? Or would he rather resolve the situation with Breeze only? Either way, the fairy is overjoyed by this, and wants to pursue the kidnappers. "That's the perfect quest hook! We're going to be heroes!"

Last edited by Zeiss on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:06 am

A most excellent post Zeiss. I can't wait to find out what Konrad and Breeze do next.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

The puppets... finally.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed May 17, 2017 8:53 pm

After some consideration, Konrad decided that he and Breeze would go after the kidnappers alone, and set out to examine the only other crime scene that the police wasn't already investigating; the stables where they had left their wagon and cart. After casting a Scan spell, the red mage learned that two men, both armed with daggers, had come in late at night and took off with the party's only means of transportation. From here on out, it was only a matter of following the trail they hadn't bothered to hide, which took Konrad and his fairy companion out of town, in the direction of the forest that stood northwest of Bowen. After a few hours on the road, the strange duo came across an old house in front of which was stationed their wagon. Konrad explored the area, and then managed to eavesdrop on two men who were having a snappy argument about what to do with the kid; call in some more muscles, or handle the negotiations alone and thus avoid having to share the ransom.

They evidently should have called in some muscles beforehand, because Konrad and Breeze were getting themselves involved. The red mage approached the door and knocked on it, hoping to pass himself as a criminal contact who was here to discuss the ransom for the young noble; unfortunately for him however, the two men hadn't informed anyone yet of their kidnapping, and proceeded to attack him. While they managed to inflict some damage, their struggle was useless in face of a mercenary as experienced as Konrad. He quickly cut off the head of one of them, and with Breeze's help, managed to capture the other. Finding the victim, a teenage boy no older than sixteen years old, was easy. Although he was grateful for his rescuer, the teenager kept mum about his identity, or who exactly his family were. All he said was that he was named Davis and that he had left Lorinth to explore the Archipelago.

Konrad didn't push for more details, and simply agreed to bring back the kid to Bowen; and the kidnapper too.

The police questioned Konrad and Breeze, a little suspicious of the happy coincidence that brought them here, but Davis' testimony, and the capture of one of the criminal scum responsible for this whole ordeal, was enough to convince them that they were indeed innocent in all of this. Davis thanked them again for the rescue, asked for their mail addresses, and swore that he would repay them in the future.

Euphoric about their latest heroic accomplishment, Breeze agreed to let Konrad decide what to do with the rest of their vacation. Knowing they had to reach Highwind by the end of their three-weeks vacation, the red mage and the fairy took a job as guards for a caravan of merchants that was traveling alongside the coast. Unlike the regular guards, they didn't have to stay alert all the time since their real job was to provide magical support in case they were ambushed by any bandits. This allowed them to take it easy, and even befriend a group of bards who were traveling with the caravan. Konrad quickly set his eyes on the two charming ladies of the group (of course), but like a good cupid, he still made some time to help the other two younger bards hook up. As for Breeze, she was happy just being able to fly around, talk to travelers, and listen to pretty songs by the fire.

But all good things come to an end, and they soon reached Highwind, and in only a few days, would get back to work.

Steve and Zelk:

For OOC reasons, I will ask you to post what your characters will be doing for the first month of the four-months time skip I am planning. You will be working full-time, with a few days off here and there, so you have time to invest on personal hobbies and the like. Once this is done, I will post a roleplay session between Fedler and Konrad, then we can move on to the remaining three months of the time skip.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Mihai will be toughening Steve up a bit, while learning some deception wiles from him in turn. They will also be arranging to meet with some weaver contacts of Steve's, regarding a project.

Mihai will regularly check the market stalls at Highwind, looking for something.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed May 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Konrad rents an apartment.

Month 1
IC: Studying Weaving and Engineering.
OOC: Forgery commissions.

Going out with the adjunct to eat or engage in fun activities, every Friday night or something. We'll end every such gathering with card games at someone's apartment. Food expenses pending.

If Steve Oldturn ever needs my help for a prank...just say the word, my chum.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed May 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Should probably have the underwear and sock prank come to fruition now. One day Konrad and Mihai find they don't fit in their socks or underwear anymore. They are very tight in all the wrong places if you know what I mean.

Otherwise Steve will look for an apartment with Zelk and help set it up when they find one. And practice his music and poetry of course.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu May 18, 2017 12:07 am

"Alright, how did these get so small!? Alright, someone messed with my clothes. But who..." Not the girls, they're humorless. Mihai doesn't have a creative bone in his body. Breeze is far too innocent to come up with it on her own. Which just leaves...

https://youtu.be/kqBXQVxS-qk?t=12s

Konrad goes commando and wears his shoes on his bare feet, and he buys new socks and underwear. He will never speak of the incident.

Last edited by Rory on Thu May 18, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Trivia:

The next month is quite uneventful for the party.

For the entirety of September, the 89th and 113th adjuncts are assigned to a joint operation where they will rotate their shift until completion of the contract. From what Sonlake tells them during their briefing, it appears that their client is a man named Adamus Matho, a rich noble from Emerald who is opening a Free Feathers branch for his company by consolidating warehouses and small shops that he acquired prior to this visit, which requires that he meets with many government officials. Both adjuncts must then follow this man wherever he goes and protect him 24/7 until his business in Highwind is finished. While this man sounds very influential, it very soon becomes obvious that this client simply enjoys showing off his money, and has hired the Coins for this sole purpose. The leader of the 89th adjunct begins to call him "Jerkface" whenever he's off-duty.

Adamus Matho shows himself to be arrogant, spiteful, and even clueless at times. When he's not being a jerk to the government officials, the merchant visits a few of his business contacts in Highwind, with who he will enjoy a nice dinner while he and his "friends" (who always pretend to be happy to meet him) talk about many boring topics, such as the price of lumber, or the latest blunder of some politician. The only thing of interest that the party hears concerns the researchers from Halfview, the small island that monitors the Dome's activity; apparently, the ambient level of magic in the air has risen by 1% in the latest months. It is stable for now, but this new revelation brought enough attention to the researchers' work that they managed to secure enough funding for the construction of one new magnifying instrument; an enormous magical telescope to observe the skies.

This instrument also allowed them to learn one important fact: the ambient energy known as "magic" isn't limited to Dust, and is in fact present in the vacuum of space. This gives more credence to an old theory that magic might be some sort of cosmic phenomenon, which raises new questions concerning the true nature of the numerous new magical creatures that are popping up all over the Archipelago.

The party members learn more about these new creatures during their off-hours.

Fairies have appeared all across the Archipelago, and meeting one in a tavern or while traveling on the road is starting to become a common sight. By now, all the governments have decided to emulate the Enclave's solution to the fairies' problem, and offered citizenship to these various communities. The party learns that one such community, which lives deep in the mountains near the small city of Fearhold, has accepted the offer made by the Citadel. Zelk later revealed that given their prior experience dealing with other fairies, her squad was the one responsible for initiating contact with the Farhold fairies. As for Breeze, she is overjoyed to learn that there are more of her brethren appearing all over the place. "We'll make the world a better place with smiles and hugs!"

There are also strange rumors coming from the eastern part of the Free Feathers; there are doppelgangers that temporarily pretend to be someone else, small pet-like creatures with long ears who act similarly to cats and dogs, and even humanoid statues of unknown make who roam through the streets and stare at the passerby, but do not say anything. The craziest rumors are about new streets that appear and disappear out of nowhere, or people who have dreams that are almost indistinguishable from reality. The Citadel warns the populace that in the event they encounter a new type of creature or some sort of magical phenomenon, they should contact the police, who will then coordinate with the Feathers' military and deal with this problem.

Mihai

Mihai and Fedler find a nice apartment (details have already been discussed), and buying the furniture costs 10 gold, split between them.

Mihai and Steve train together, and the results will be apparent in the coming months.

They also search for experimented weavers, and find one small shop that has opened a few years ago. The three weavers who work there all recognize Steve (one of them even helped him with his pranks from time to time), and they would be happy to help them with any project they might have.

Mihai finds many beautiful paintings at the local art gallery and some specialized stalls, but not what he is looking for.

Konrad

Konrad finds a 2 and 1/2 apartment, which costs 4 gold and 5 silvers a month (please note it down on your sheet). It is clean and comfortable, and the basic furniture comes with it. It is located between Mihai's and Steve's apartments.

His engineering and weaving studies go smoothly, and he believes that if he keeps working hard, he will be able to weave simple items in one month.

His forgery jobs nets him 15 gold.

If he accepts the "muscle" job, he will get 15 more.

The first get-together costs Konrad 1 gold. Fedler appreciates the effort put into this activity, and has quite a bit of fun. Breeze is Breeze, and Breeze likes to have fun with her friends. She really would like to be able to play cards one day, and she's thinking of paying a weaver to help with that.

Steve

Please add 99 gold to Breeze's wallet.

Steve and Zelk find a 3 and 1/2 apartment near the neighborhood where Mihai and Fedler live. It costs 6 gold a month (please note it down on your sheet), but since they are splitting the cost between themselves, it only costs Steve 3 gold a month. The furniture costs 11 gold, split between them. Unfortunately, Zelk is very busy with work, and she sees Steve for only five days during this first month. She remains however committed to the idea that they live together.

Fedler is very strict during the music lessons she gives Steve, but she also proves herself to be a very good teacher who helps her student to identify his weaknesses and how to work on them. One evening, once the lesson is over, she announces to Steve that it's time that he chooses what instrument he wants to play. Here are the instruments that she can teach him how to play: lute, guitar, lyre, straight flute, traverse flute.

Once he gets back home to see Zelk, who is on leave from work, he notices something different when he opens the drawers where he keeps his clothes; his likeness has been woven on the front of all of his underwear, while his most dirty poems have been woven on the back.

Everyone must pay for their rent. Subtract your respective amount for this month.

Living expenses of 2 gold for everyone too.

Each one of you gain 84 gold for the bodyguard job.

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Mihai takes the lead in dealing with Matho, remaining professional and handling any attitude from "Jerkface" with clinical detachment.

He makes special note of the ambient Magic levels at Halfview, and the staring statues of similar description to the ones at Zest's. The doppelgangers also get his interest.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm

First Night Out in Highwind
At the first fun evening out with the 113th and their +1's, in his apartment over a game of cards, Konrad mentions that his small clothes have gotten way too small for him. "I had to visit the tailor to replace them..." he adds, and casts a suspicious eye on Steve, who is laughing uproariously.

Konrad shakes his head. "When do you find the time? How long have you kept this up?"

"Before we were hired by the military. Breeze kept it up without me while you were on the road!" he answers, still laughing.

The grumpy merc's gaze narrows, and as he looks over at Breeze, he notices a knowing smirk on the ranger's face. Finally, he laughs too. "You each get a freebie. But, next time, I will retaliate. Just keep that in mind. Both of you." Breeze just smiles wide, proud of being part of Steve's caper.

Working for Adamus Matho
Konrad takes an attitude of taking care of any orders Adamus Matho has for him very promptly, and makes a point of addressing him before anyone else in his adjunct (if only so that Mihai doesn't have to respond if he doesn't have to), and only when spoken to.

He conducts his personal interactions with the man in an agreeable manner, same as his "friends" - although tersely, as people like him would expect; get to the point and waste none of his time so that he may converse and conduct his affairs with people who are more important than hired thugs like themselves.

Diplomacy 7 (if I can take 10...)
To make a good impression with Matho.
Deception 8 (probably can't take 10)
To conceal Konrad's true thoughts on the man himself.
Konrad's thoughts: dismissal and disdain.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Mihai has no reaction whatsoever to this prank business.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Adamus Matho doesn't pay too much attention to the party members, expecting them to act like the professionals they are, which is why he doesn't talk much to them. In fact, the rare times he does tell them something, it's mostly about their next destination, or asking them how to get a specific address if he doesn't know already. He has however a few good words for Konrad, who he appreciates for his subservient attitude. "Good work son. You'll go far in life."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 pm

"Thank you, sir."

Konrad shares the feelings of the leader of the 89th adjunct, but AFTER the job is over and Adamus is far away. He'll tell him what Adamus said. "Anyone who kisses his feet will go far? What sad logic. He wouldn't see the knife coming from one such person. Deremonda, I'm glad this job is over, what a schmuck."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Mihai is largely indifferent to whatever praise or disparage Matho indulges to the party, and focuses on running a tight outfit and coordinating the team for best effectiveness.

Once it's over with, and everyone is done venting, he waits for the 113th Adjunct to be out of earshot before relaying the news - "It'll be a few months still, but as soon as we get clearance, we'll be transferring Saemon to a Coins facility."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu May 18, 2017 11:39 pm

"Really? We're just mercenaries. Something must have changed, if the Coins are taking his leash. Did Sonlake say?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Mihai taps his temple - "Breeze gave him a gift before was shipped out to the Asylum. It changed his condition somehow. The office wants to see what they can learn from it."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri May 19, 2017 12:06 am

"I remember. That's uh, good news. He's not frothing at the mouth anymore?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri May 19, 2017 12:08 am

"In a manner of speaking, but makes up for it in extra aggression, so don't let your guard down."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri May 19, 2017 1:03 am

Steve shivers at the mention of the Asylum. "I hope we don't have to spend much time there."

-------------------------

Character Sheet updated.

Steve will laugh at the underwear and ask Zelk if it was her idea. When she says she was only part of it he is determined to track down the person or persons responsible and will bring it up at the next get-together so everyone can have a good laugh. He'll wear them as normal.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next