Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Adventure 03: Abomination

+11
Gwydo
Araiguna
K
Ashakel
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Z
Rory
Permeus (tabran)
Zeiss
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Second Adventure 03: Abomination - Page 8 Empty Re: Second Adventure 03: Abomination

Post by Z Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 am

*Pain roars through her at contact with the orb. turnning to hanuel*

"I'm thinking we leave it alone."

*turns picks up two of the chests and trots up the stairs*

"I suggest we leave. If you happen to have a free hand go grab a chest and lets get out of here."
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Second Adventure 03: Abomination - Page 8 Empty Re: Second Adventure 03: Abomination

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 am

Hanuel, in a last attempt, takes a shot at the orb with a crossbow.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:02 am

Rory Vallon wrote:"Higs?" Rory repeated. "You there? What do the Dead Wastes have to do with dead green mages?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry.

Well, the timing, don't you think? Could be nothing, but... that patch of dead earth, and mass dying of a specific type of people around the continent, just feels like there may be something to it."

Last edited by Higaide on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:02 am

The crossbow bolt disintegrates on contact with the orb with a violent shock of energy.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 am

"Snarg? Would you kindly try pickaxing some of this pyreal? We might be able to limit the orb's range that way." Not waiting for an answer, Hanuel walked into the treasure room and reached out for the mirror key.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

Higaide wrote:Well, the timing, don't you think? Could be nothing, but... that patch of dead earth, and mass dying of a specific type of people around the continent, just feels like there may be something to it."
"Wait, those Wastes have never healed, right? Do you think maybe these summoners' souls, or their aspects maybe, are still alive somehow?

Last edited by Rory Vallon on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

*Turns to the Tusker amd elven couple as she passes through*

"I would not suggest staying here perhaps you would like to journey with us to town."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

"so O'ulan what are your plans now? we are heading back to town"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

Snarg, obligingly, whips out his pickaxe, takes a crack at the Pyreal veins for several minutes before looking at his pickaxe's sharp edge, which has from the activity been worn down to a stub.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 am

O'ulan'takangaskan considers. "I will be helping our Elven friends get back to town to get some rest and recuperation, and to help fight any of our mage friends should they show. But I feel it would be best if I were to leave shortly thereafter, I have no wish to endanger anyone else again, nor any desire to be imprisoned once more. I will make my way back to the Dires."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 am

Hanuel looks off into space for a moment, hand grasped on the mirror key, before snapping back to reality. "That was... different..." Shrugging it off momentarily, they pick up the key and head towards the exit.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 am

Archengeia wrote:O'ulan'takangaskan considers. "I will be helping our Elven friends get back to town to get some rest and recuperation, and to help fight any of our mage friends should they show. But I feel it would be best if I were to leave shortly thereafter, I have no wish to endanger anyone else again, nor any desire to be imprisoned once more. I will make my way back to the Dires."

*Kezrin nods to them.*

"follow me then."

*turns and heads toward town.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 am

walking next to Hanuel

"what was different?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 am

Archengeia wrote:O'ulan'takangaskan considers. "I will be helping our Elven friends get back to town to get some rest and recuperation, and to help fight any of our mage friends should they show. But I feel it would be best if I were to leave shortly thereafter, I have no wish to endanger anyone else again, nor any desire to be imprisoned once more. I will make my way back to the Dires."

Rory nods slightly. "Sorry about my rudeness earlier," he apologized. "It's been a rough day. Tell your friends about us."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 am

"My vision. Normally I see the spacial temple, but this building was different." Hanuel continues towards the cave entrance like nothing had happened.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 am

It is just after high noon now as the party trundles somewhat slowly back to town, carting enough wealth to attract attention from every bandit from here to Al-Jalima. Fortunately their trip goes uneventfully, though on approach to the town you see quite a few people are out and about, watching you approach. There are shocked looks on everyone's faces, staring up at the massive Tusker with you, who is currently carrying both Elves and a chest of treasure in one of his arms.
The Mayor hesitantly steps forward. "I... did... what happened? What was that noise, is the water clean, are those people injured? What's with all this treasure?!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 am

"Wait, those Wastes have never healed, right? Do you think maybe these summoners' souls, or their aspects maybe, are still alive somehow?

"Well, it's all a long shot. I mean, it's a big world. I thought it was small but really... this.
Still... a lot of people die on the continent at more or less the same time that a peice of earth dies forever on the island. You know the island thrives on the Earth ley line, and that specific a spot just dies and stays dead... like the elemental energy is being disrupted somehow, maybe. I don't know about them being alive. I mean it's a nice thought, but death + death = life just doesn't fit very well. Still, what do i know."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:15 am

"You ain't gonna be worryin' 'bout the water. It's been cleaned up 'round the source, yep, yep." Snarg says proudly.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:16 am

"thou based on what we have seen it may be a bad thing to eat this years crops"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:17 am

Archengeia wrote:The Mayor hesitantly steps forward. "I... did... what happened? What was that noise, is the water clean, are those people injured? What's with all this treasure?!"
"We found it in the cave," Rory replied after Snarg.

He whispered to his group:
Spoiler:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:17 am

"Relax mayor. We did our job. And we got ourselves some chests. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go catalog what we found."

Zeiss went into the inn with anyone who you will follow him. And ignored Rory's comment.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 am

*turning to the Mayor*

"As the gnoll says you're waters are pure. These two elves have been injured, and need assistance."

*noticing his scared look at the tusker*

"Fear not he means you no harm. Though his appearance is quite intimidating he is friendly.
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:19 am

The Mayor actually falls to his knees and shakes Snarg's hand over and over. 'Thank you, thank you thank you. EVERYONE!" he turns and shouts at the crowd. "The water is fixed!"
His cry is met with genuine cheering.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 am

Sethos sighs and rolls his eyes as he walks past the mayor, following Zeiss into the inn. His hand itches like hell but he keeps it in his pocket, his face twitching as the urge to scratch gets stronger and stronger.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 am

Zeiss wrote:"Relax mayor. We did our job. And we got ourselves some chests. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go catalog what we found."

Zeiss went into the inn with anyone who you will follow him. And ignored Rory's comment.

Spoiler:

*Follows Zeiss attempting to heal her wounds*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next