Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Adventure 03: Abomination

+11
Gwydo
Araiguna
K
Ashakel
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Z
Rory
Permeus (tabran)
Zeiss
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Second Adventure 03: Abomination - Page 9 Empty Re: Second Adventure 03: Abomination

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 am

The crowd is obviously exciting Snarg, who is shaking with his tongue sticking out. "Oohooh, I'm gonna need to get a fill 'er up." he says, and dashes off towards the river.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Second Adventure 03: Abomination - Page 9 Empty Re: Second Adventure 03: Abomination

Post by K Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 am

Archengeia wrote:Thank you, thank you thank you. EVERYONE!"

"No problem."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 am

The water is in fact quite clean. The river is swarmed with multitudes of people refilling kegs, casks, cups, or simply leaping in to swim in it. Quite a few children are splashing in the water happily.
As Snarg is refilling his skins he hears a loud yelp from one of the Banderling kids, who yells "I stubbed my toe on something a the river bed!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:25 am

Zeiss was cataloging every chests. He made sure that all of it was equally divided between the fourteen of them. He hoped that he would not have to give back some of the gold he already took. But he would respect everyone's share.

Though, if his share should have been higher, he would not hesitate to take what was missing in his sack.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:25 am

"I don't mean to interrupt the cheering, but I don't think I have much left in me. Would someone mind looking at my wounds?" With that, Hanuel carefully sits down, exhausted and sore, no longer able to ignore the pain without something to focus on, though the mirror key was still in their hand.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 am

As he is refilling his waterskins and quenching his own thirst, Snarg looks up in a half-interested manner at the Banderling child and the river bed where he is splashing about.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:28 am

Rory turned to the Tusker, eyeing one of the chests in its arms. "Do you mind?" he asked, extending his arms, hopefully to hold up the weight of a chest of gold.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:28 am

Hanuel:
One of the townsfolk comes forward, a rather sickly looking Banderling woman who pulls a small stone tablet out of her pouch. "Here, it's my last use of my last Healing Kit..." she presses it to Hanuel and begins folding and bandaging his wounds (heal for 11)
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:30 am

Snarg:
After a moment of swimming the child emerges with half of the Pyreal rune in his hands, holding it above the water. "Look what I found!"

Rory:
O' obligingly unloads the chest with ease upon you, causing you to oof slightly as you take it.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 am

Hanuel smiled at the woman kindly. "Thank you, please, take this as compensation." Hanuel forcefully put a handful of gold into the woman's hands, and stood up slowly, still quite tired.
Spoiler:

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 am

Looking around and seeing no one approach the villagers as he was intending to do, Rory marched up to the mayor, almost chuckling to himself at the expression he was getting. With a grunt of relief, he set the chest on the ground, beaming at the mayor. "Fortune smiles on you this day," he announced flatly.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 am

@ the inn

"i say we dont take the money the mayor was willing to give there's people need to replant there crops that have been poisoned by the water and for that they will need money"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 am

Snarg chokes on his water a bit as he sees the rune. "Ay, lemme see that a sec, yep?" He reaches towards the Banderling child for the rune.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 am

The Mayor looks at the chest, then at Rory, and back and forth a few times, clearly overwhelmed. "I... I don't know what to say. This will let us purchase fresh seed and supplies to last until the next harvest... thank you, thank you so very very much."
His gratitude is echoed by the dozens as every other person around him repeats their own thanks to the barbarian.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 am

The boy quickly hops onto shore and rushes over, handing the half of the rune to Snarg. It shimmers oddly in the sunlight, and Snarg can literally feel menace emanating off of it.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:38 am

"Well, who would have thought a crass bugger like him could be such a softie?" Hanuel said, looking in Rory's direction.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 am

Snarg sniffs the rune carefully a few times and then turns to the child with an excited look on his face. "Give ya a gold if ya find the other half before Snarg!"

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 am

Archengeia wrote:The Mayor looks at the chest, then at Rory, and back and forth a few times, clearly overwhelmed. "I... I don't know what to say. This will let us purchase fresh seed and supplies to last until the next harvest... thank you, thank you so very very much."
His gratitude is echoed by the dozens as every other person around him repeats their own thanks to the barbarian.
Rory merely bows slightly, a little shaken from such abundantly expressed gratitude. "Well, before we stumbled on all this, I was going to haggle you down to at least half of the reward for the job," he added playfully.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:43 am

Snarg:
The boys rush off and swim around in the river for several minutes, but have no luck. It is very likely the other half ended up much further downstream, and how far you have no way of telling.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"Well, who would have thought a crass bugger like him could be such a softie?" Hanuel said, looking in Rory's direction.
Rory's head whiplashed in Hanuel's direction. "Wha--" he stammered for a few seconds, trying come up with something clever, but to no avail. "Bugger yourself," he said finally.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 am

"Oi, Ror, don't hog all the spotlight. You're terrible at haggling!" Hanuel walks over to Rory, laughing lightly, and playful hits him on the arm.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:46 am

"Ehhh, havin' some better luck next time." he says to the boys. "I'm gettin' to the inn now." Giving a quick wave to the boys, he bounds off towards the inn.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 am

Snarg arrives at the inn and bursts inside, heading directly to a table surrounded by party members. "Ehhh, gimmie a sec." He rumages around in his pack for a moment and finally drags a wet piece, approximately half, of the abomination rune out and drops it on the table. "Yep, yep, couldn't get ya the other; goin' down the river I'm thinkin'. Magi, you be havin' some ideas? Seemin' to be still doin' magic."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 am

Rory barely flinched when Hanuel poked him. He gave Hanuel sharp shove before fading back into the group.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 am

Hanuel chuckled lightly. "What did I say? Crass bugger." Then headed to the inn to plop down in a chair, exhausted.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next