Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Caladrius (while I am not available)

3 posters

Go down

Using Caladrius (while I am not available)  Empty Using Caladrius (while I am not available)

Post by Caladrius Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 am

Due to ongoing events in my work schedule and other real life events, I hereby give the community the permission to use my character as the see fit in my absence. Anyone can leverage Caladrius skills set while on mission.

I will try to keep my user up to date as much as possible by updating the character sheet regularly https://archengeiadnd.forumotion.com/u5rpgsheet

All I request if that every time you use my character that you send me a PM and a link to the page of the characters action. This will make it easier for me to pick up where we left off and to keep the characters actions consistence

My character was intended to be more mysterious, with an unknown birth not discussed. He is a bit naïve about the world and peoples reactions, but always willing to place him in front of danger for the greater good. However most importantly he will always do the correct thing, not the easy thing.
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Using Caladrius (while I am not available)  Empty Re: Using Caladrius (while I am not available)

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:22 am

Sadface. Hope everything gets sorted out soon so you can rejoin us!
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Using Caladrius (while I am not available)  Empty Re: Using Caladrius (while I am not available)

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Hope to see you soon Cal.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am

I updated my Character to Level 4 and added two new medium spells. One offensive, and a suped up cure. Both, Character sheets here and in Google docs are up to date. have fun using him in my absence.
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down