Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 13th

+9
Z
Kolson
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Gwydo
Snarg of Wildpaw
Permeus (tabran)
Rory
Zeiss
Archengeia
13 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

February 13th Empty February 13th

Post by Archengeia Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:06 am

As morning dawns on Holtburg, the party in their various inns (or in the case of Gwydo, at his slightly cramped Mite housing) awaken and greet the new day. Snarg immediately leaves to take odd jobs at the docks, Kolson has an important meeting, and Ashakel has a decision to make he will probably discuss with the party.

Kolson:
Spoiler:

Snarg:
Spoiler:

Ashakel:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

February 13th Empty Re: February 13th

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:22 am

Fedwaith wakes up in Fiernaceal's and Hanuel's room. He signs Eevee to come on his shoulder, which she does happily. After taking his papyrus out of his sack, he writes something on it. And like yesterday, goes place his letter somewhere in the open. After it is done, he asks around about recent news while making sure to never be alone.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 am

The night previous, Rory washed up, laundered his clothing, and performed base hygienic exercises. He then practiced his fighting techniques and stance with each weapon--fists, axe and bow--before drinking to pass the time, conking out at about 10pm.
Spoiler:

At 8pm, after a regular shower, he takes his breakfast to his room and eats there before working up the courage to use the empty mead bottle and all of his fingers to explain to the barkeep that he wants 10 bottles of mead--right after he communicates that he's a mute.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:00 am

Tab easily sidesteps Z's attempt to hit him
"i can quite easily pretend im dunk thank you, is have been running an inn for the last 6 months before coming here"

tab heads down to the and out the inn at 5:20 in the morning and while on the way back to there inn stops by one of the wanted posters to check out what then have made him look like on there's and to his surprise he isn't on them he goes to another one to check that the first one wasn't wrong and sure enoth he wasn't on then "what im i chopped liver?" well at lest that means that we only have to keep 4 of the team hidden form the public and watch thou i doubt that with people following us the rest of us aren't know.

tab stops by the local bakers to get a bag of flour and the market to resupply there trail rations and up it from the 5 he normal kept to 3 weeks worth.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 am

Zeiss:
You hear a number of odd local rumors, including the fact that the Council of Lords will be finally revealing their announcements and the Royal District will be opened to the public again, to allow the workers and soldiers to go home and rest, tomorrow. You also hear several rumors that, with the war situation changed, the Aluvian Airfleet has been recalled from Osteth and the fortress city of Lytlethorpe, though where it heads next is anyone's guess.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 am

After having learned nothing new, Fedwaith returns to Hanuel's room. He proceeds to feed Eevee there and eat his own ration.

"Some rumours suggest that the Royal District's may be opened again tomorrow and that the Lords will finally announce their decision. Maybe Baigen will be able to come meet us..."

He also tells them about the airships fleet.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:24 am

upon getting to his room Tab dose a search for anything that may have been planted in his room both mundanely and magically.

he then dust the room with some of the flour and heads down to inform the innkeep that no one is to go into his room not even to clean then leaves the inn to go to the Country Rider office on the way he will pick up today's paper and check it for anything of interest and to see if Grimlock has responded yet. while there he will be gathering any information and still keeping an eye and ear out for news of the undermarket. when he is finished with the meeting he will find a library as there is stuff he need to look for.

on the way there he spots the Petshop and has a look in the window and spots a sad looking glaceon sitting there looking lonely.

Last edited by Tabran Cole (Azerk) on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 am

Tabran:
The newspaper carries a headline about the Council of Lords revealing their decision tomorrow.
You do hear a few faint whispers about the Undermarket here or there, but everything you hear is about how they vanished so suddenly and quickly.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:29 am

Tabran:
The Glaceon is looking at you almost forlornly, like it's lonely and doesn't want to be without humanoid company anymore. She lets out a plaintive, light mew.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:53 am

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:22 am

Tab enters the pet shop to the sound of a little brass bell been rung on the doorframe.

"excuse me humm*tab looks at the person behind to counter* miss im interested in taking ownership of that glaceon that's laying in the window?"

the shopkeep looks Tab over and Tab gets the feeling that he is been sized up for the Sunday dinner roast.

shopkeep - "you know we have had run on pokemon just lately i hope there all going to good homes and for that little girl i don't know if she will except you she has been really down lately"

Tab considers this for a sec
"well we wont know till we have a look?"
tab kneels down next to the little glaceon
"come on little girl are you feeling ok?"
tab puts his hand out to her and she puts head on his hand and stays there resting her head and looking at him.

Tab - "do you want to come with me on my journey?"

she gets up and walks over to Tab and stands up to reach his knee.

Tab - "miss i think we will be good, thou i am going to need some food for the little one is her diet the same as an vaporeon and espeon?"

shopkeep - "yes thou she has normally got a sweet tooth"

Tab - "well get her some fresh fruit from the market for that sweet tooth, can i have 2 weeks of dried fruit mix and can i have 5 of them sun dried fish you have there please?"

with that Tab leave the Pet shop with how glaceon walking next to him.
"humm what are we going to call you little one....how about temari? (this name is just a place holder name) *tab looks down at his glaceon and the look on her face is a clear no* ok so you don't like that name then what about Hinata what do you thing of that then?" *Hinata barks at you can you can swear that she is smiling at you*

"ok that's settles it then. now i was planning to go to the Country Rider but yeast day has made me think differently"

Tab decides that with people already following us he doesn't want us as spared out as we are and with not all of us been wanted there is no need for us to be split up any more.

Tab heads off to round up the group first Gwydo then Han and Fier and finaly Z.

then we will need to get bigger rooms at the Outgoing Journey or some other inn.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Hearing the knock on the mite's front door, Gwydo greets the visitor expecting to see someone in need of healing or medical aid. Seeing Tabran, he calls back to the mite "I'm going out for a while. I'll be sure to charge appropriately as we discussed if I provide any services while I'm out."
Grabbing his tunic and his sword from beside the door he steps out and stretches. Tabran hears several vertebrae cracking as he stands up. "Ahhhhhh. That's better."

Strapping on his sword he sees the glaceon leaning up against Tabran's leg. "Cute", he says nodding at the cat-like creature. "Now, where are we off too?"
Mite's Healing Charges:
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm

"i sorry if I'm interrupting you Tanht, i take it you have see the posters about town *seeing Gwydo nod* good well that little shocker and some other info that has come to light has me thinking that we would be safer to regroup, as you know most of us are at the Journey and i would like if we all stayed at the same place. i know that i am been followed by someone and im sure i aren't the only one but as we haven't been turned in yet that isn't there goal. if you can and want to rejoin us can you head over there?

anyway i need to go i still need to pick up 3 more members and i want to hit the library before the days out, be safe and watch your back."

tab waits a second or two to see is Gwydo has anything to say before heading to the Knighted Owl the get Han and Fier.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:06 pm

"It is interesting. I've been trying to figure out why the posters are only listing Zeiss, Kez, Rory, Higaide, Kolson, and Hanuel. It might be best to have them stay somewhat separated, but the rest of the group rejoining may not be a bad idea. Find Z, Caladrius, Ashakel, Fierneceal, Sethos, and Snarg and let's meet up at the Journey and we can make further plans from there."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:48 pm

In Hanuel's room

After having finished feeding Eevee, Fedwaith says to Hanuel and Fierceal :

"I will go back to the Outgoing journey and tell the others of what we learned and that we are still waiting for Baigen."

He leaves the room and goes to the Outgoing Journey.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Before Zeiss leave Hanuel speaks up. "While you're there, see if anyone has any questions they want answered from our friend The Warden. No telling when this thing might turn on again, and I'd like to try and get everyone's questions answered, even if they aren't around when it happens."

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

When leaving the room, Fedwaith answers :

"Fine, I'll keep track of their questions."

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Tab gets to the Knighted Owl at around 12:45 pm

Tab goes into there room and explained what he has in mind and is told about the hoped meeting with Baigen (edited by GM) tab also explance that he has already with ( Gwydo's alt name) and that he asked him to head to the inn were all staying at.

Tab will be here for about half an hour before heading for Z's inn.

Last edited by Tabran Cole (Azerk) on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Kolson rises with the sun, giving him some hours prior to his meeting. The first thing he does is eat a light breakfast of green tea, toast, and a cheese omelet. The second, is to flag down a taxi to the Knighted Owl.

He'd missed Zeiss, but the sly one had left a note for him letting him know the address for Han's. Best to hook up with the other half of the team and let them know he'd seen Snarg.

When he arrives, he makes his way to the right room and politely raps on Han's door.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Hanuel opens the door cautiously, and seeing Kolson's face, quickly ushers him in. "Ah Farwikt! Good to see you, good to see you. She's just sleeping now so we best be quiet, but it's a good time to catch up!"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 pm

"It's great to see you my friend," Kolson says with obvious pleasure. He slaps the fairy lightly on the back in greeting as he enters.

"Jut thought I'd check in. See what's what. How have you been?" Kolson takes off his hat and looks for a place to sit.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well, I've had time to think. Been in here most of the time. I don't like leaving the room unguarded, especially with that in here." Hanuel points at the leycite stashed between the bed and dresser. "What've you been up to? You grew up in Holtburg, right?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yes, that's right. It's strange though, I never expected to have to sneak into this place, you know? It feels wrong." He sits thinking about it for a while and you think he might say more, but Kolson changes the subject instead.

"I've mostly been keeping to my room with the occasional foray for food. I have a meeting with an old friend in 3 hours. I want to check on my business interests and see if I can't acquire a more secure and permanent residence for our stay here.

Which reminds me, I ran into Snarg yesterday at the Country Rider in Central."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 pm

"Sounds like a good plan. And since not all of us are on the wanted posters, it should give us a better way to get and share information. What's Snarg been up to?" Hanuel rolls the Warden Stone in their hand, the action becoming something of a nervous tick for them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next