Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

+8
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Gwydo
Sethos
Permeus (tabran)
Z
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak Empty February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:07 am

Bonebreaker wins initiative and grins, tapping his right fist a couple of times, making it suddenly glow with flames before lunging forward and connecting a blow to Tabran (12 physical damage, 7 Fire damage).

It is now the party's turn.

Last edited by Archengeia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Z Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:09 am

*Z turns and raises her voice loud enough to be heard by Bonebreaker.*

"Ehh, but Mr.Bonebreaker, how could a lowly lycanthrope go against his master's wishes to steal your action. For that matter why would one be here if he hadn't been sent by the dericost. His story seems a bit weird, but maybe he's just not to good at expressing himself, freshly created? You know they aren't so smart when they're just born."
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:13 am

Bonebreaker glowers. "If he's with the Dericost, why's his story full o' holes?! Why's he lyin to me!? What's his angle, what's their angle?!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:14 am

*Z shrugs.*

"I dunno, but I'm a pretty good judge of character and he doesn't really seem the type to try to abandon his masters for someone else's gold."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 am

"i dont have all the information i haven't been given it you most know what its like when the boss only tells you what he thinks you need to know?
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 am

"Stop lyin' to me, yer both in on this, aren't ya?!" He roars, clearly enraged. "C'mon, you want my piece of the world yer gonna hafta rip it outta my paws!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 am

*Z holds up both her hands.*

"I don't want your gold honest. Look I just want things back up and running right so Mom and I can eat. Way things are now we can't keep business open and we gotta leave town. I ran into these guys on the way here and overheard they were comin to talk to yah. I thought maybe... *She tears up*... I thought maybe life would go back to normal... I thought...*sob*"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 am

The Ogre's glare lowers a degree or two. "Well, okay hold up hold up, no need to be getting sad now. I just... you just..." He frowns, clearly confused. "Alright look," he turns and points at the Lycanthrope. "I'm going to give you one more chance on this one, so why don't you tell it to me straight?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 am

"my last orders from my Lord were to stop the War and if i cant to make sure that this land could rebuild after the fires had burned out. as for the bit about the danger that the 4 nations dont know about just 1 week ago 1 man destroyed a military fort that was prepped for war, as for rebuilding the undermarket i cant see this land lasting long without it, if it gose so dose the 4 nations with it."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:45 am

The Ogre stomps over to the Lycanthrope, towering over him and glaring down at him. "Alright, honesty works for me. Now why don't you tell me why this has anything to do with me, exactly?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 am

"you boss is running what's left of what the undermarket used to be, if i am to get this working then like i said i need to work with him.
how it is set up at the min it will fall apart or the authority's that were turning a blind eye when everything was civil will come after the undermarket or i should say the Talon if it goes the way of a protection racket and that's no use to me or you."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

*Z is sitting sniffing quietly while leaning against the punching bag.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

The Ogre takes a few paces left and right in front of you. "Aight, I hear what you're saying. So, let's talk business then." He walks over and retrieves his desk, which is one piece still due to its strong mahogany construction, and drags it over to you one handed before slamming it onto the ground and sitting in front of it. He snaps his fingers and his two Dwarf aides quickly grab chairs for everyone present. "I get you, even though you keep refusing to be open and blunt about it. You want to be the coordinators, running the new Undermarket. Well, I'm okay with that, my ambitions don't go past this city's Walls. I don't mind running the place under you... would be nice to get back to business, selling and trading like the old days. But the waterways are cut off, so yer gonna have to start small. Local towns, find some talent to do everything we can't. We aren't good at much here in the city except making things, after all. And," he adds, glaring directly into your eyes, "We need to talk what my cut is."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:03 am

Gratefully accepts the seat.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 am

"well local towns it was my plan to head to Janwall and Ritholme and find out whats happening there as for the transport along the coast we have a contact in the Blackbrine that may help with that. but the person that has that contact is currently inside The Aluvian Military District High Security Prison, we are working on getting him out but time is short on that as somthing may happen to him to keep him quiet and make nicey nice with the politicians.

as for Cut that depends on were you stand on the chain and you arnt just the muscle that i was lead to think you were."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 am

"Humph." Bonebreaker nods. "Well I asked for honesty, guess I got it finally. Word to the wise, if you really plan on taking over the New Undermarket or whatever you'll call it... might want to start thinking of a term... then people like me will want you to be honest with 'em. Works better." He leans back. "I'm willing to support you as a Vassal, and I'll deal with the... 'Boss'. I'm sure Oghren'll support me, he's got a great head for numbers but not much ambition. Now, for your... friend, I'm not stupid. If he's in the Military prison he's that 'Zeiss' fellow, wanted for war crimes." He paused. "I'm not going to support war incitement so before we go further you need to tell me the truth on that one too or this is over now."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 am

"heck i dont even know if i know all the Truth of it and i was there, it was just over a week back we were working for the adventurers guild doing jobs that fit in with my lords work when a man from the order offered us a job it was good payed and heck its the order the deal was we help people and get good pay and the backing of the order so after a fair bit of talk back and forth we took the offer.

the first job was to look into a saboteur that was targeting the military base of fort Bleached Bone's well after a day and a half we tracked him down and apprehended him that cost may friend here his arm, we questioned him a bit he clamed to be a spy from Sho bit it didnt ring true, then we handed him over to the Base forces, we contacted the boss and reported in and were told to clear out of the area as things didnt make sense so we did on our way out we head of the attack on the fort and that it was carryed out by the person we had handed over.

a short time after that we heard that Stonehold had been blamed for it and that Sho and Naverre had allayed after a friend of ours was taken by somthing i have never seen before it looked like a griever only smaller while chasing it we lost it when it set a trap after we chased it though a portal we ended up just south of here and learned that a price had been put on our heads and we were been blamed fore the fort.

then we get into the city and i started looking for you guys, out of morbid curiosity i checked one of the posters to see what i looked like on it and i wasnt on it only 6 of the 14 people that were on the mission were wanted by the order. well today took a turn for both the worse and the better first Zeiss was arrested and we found a Dwarf that knew a way into the veil.

and now we are here Talking to you.

and that's our story and the abridged version."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 am

Gwydo reaches out a comforting hand and gently pats Tabran's shoulder.
Lay On Hands:
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Snarg visibly relaxes himself after Bonebreaker backs down, his arms coming back down in to a crossed position after jerking towards his sword.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 pm

At Bonebreaker:
The Ogre continues to listen to your somewhat rambling story with a bit of bemusement. "I'm going to assume from the tale you just told that your Elven friend is innocent. That works for me, we can probably help bust him out too, if we hurry. Tribunal's in a few hours, from what I'm told." He leans back and stretches. "So that leaves me with the only question I care about that you haven't already answered. What cut do you plan on taking out of the city I'll be running?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well that's a good question as I don't have much info to work with on the what happens in the background, so let's start with say we take 25% of the profit?"

Tab sits and waits for the counter offer.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 am

Bonebreaker cracks his knuckles rather loudly in the large room. "That's quite a bit... more then the Goblins used to take. Why don't we try more like 10%?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:32 am

18%?
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 am

Bonebreaker gives a slight grin. "I'll give you 15%, but I won't go higher then that unless you prove yer worth it. How's that sound to you?" You are fairly certain he's telling the truth. "And," he adds, "That's 15% Net by the way. We gotta keep things running, of course."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 am

"that sounds like a deal thou next time we have talks can i wear padding first Smile "
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next