Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exchange spreadsheet

+2
Zeiss
Snarg of Wildpaw
6 posters

Go down

The Exchange spreadsheet Empty The Exchange spreadsheet

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 am

Link to the Exchange spreadsheet.

This is an editable spreadsheet that is currently being used to keep track of Exchange resources, members, etc. Feel free to add anything that is missing. I'll be looking over the Exchange stuff when I get a chance and putting stuff in place that's missing.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

The Exchange spreadsheet Empty Re: The Exchange spreadsheet

Post by Zeiss Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:18 am

So since Snarg posted, I will explain the Membership of the party in the Exchange. Your character can be a Primary member of the Council, a Secondary Member, or a simple Agent.

The Primary members : they are the ones whose vote are required when it comes for the Exchange to take a big decision. They are the ones who want to participate in the management of the employees, the resources and the trade agreements. You cannot be a Primary member if you do not take part in the management of the Exchange, since your right to a vote must be justified in-character. The specific position that you choose does not have to require a big amount of your time though.

For example, Sethos said that he might be the manager of the Healers in the Exchange. That post would not require a lot of planning and effort. Just checking after the employees, mostly.

The Secondary members : they are basically the same as the Primary members, but they only have 24 hours to vote when a big decision must be taken. This membership is for people with an irregular Real Life schedule. You can also go from Primary membership to Secondary if something in your life prevents you from participating as often as you could, then return as a Primary member when you can.

For examples : work, exams, illness, family issues, etc.

The Agents : they have an important place in the Exchange since they are close to the Council. They act as advisors and may have people under their command, like a group of soldiers, spies, etc. But they do not have a vote in the Council.

The members of this group are the ones who do not want to take part in the management of the Exchange.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:02 am

ive put my self on the Secondary member for the time been untill my mum is back on her feet then ied like to swap onto the Primary members bit.

as for Position for me im thinking Head of Intel (co-head if anyone else wants the run the intel side of stuff too.) and spymaster
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:50 am

I put myself down as an Agent, specifically an Enforcer, in the sense that I'm a cut above the grunts who do hard or unpleasant work, and also the guy who keeps them in line. If you want to change it to something else, feel free. It's a working title.

I was going to go with "Champion", as in the guy you call in to do your fighting for you, but I wasn't sure how that would sound without an explanation in a post.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:25 am

So, Araiguna, Kolson and Gwydo are the last players who have to choose a position. Just writing this post as a reminder.

And to bump the thread too.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Updated mine.
Gwydo