Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday

4 posters

Go down

Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday Empty Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday

Post by Rory Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:35 am

My Trial isn't over yet, I'm aware I do a little more thinking than doing.

Arch and I will be on Ventrilo again Wednesday, same time as Monday and Tuesday, to continue where we left off. Anyone who is available and also hasn't gone through their trial yet, feel free to join us if you want to be next in line.

Unfortunately, I have to go back on my previous statement. My brother's tour is over and he'll be returning tomorrow. We will have to negotiate space and move things around, which will involve relocating the desk upon which my monitor sits, and wherein my pc tower resides. I suggested 8pm instead of regular time(CST). It is up to you whether the hope that my trial won't take longer than fitting in another on the same day would allow is futile or well-placed.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday Empty Re: Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 pm

I'll try to pop on there as well in case there's time for another trial. I'm copacetic with doing it next week too; don't want you to miss out on streaming time and other business.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday Empty Re: Trial for Rory continues on Wednesday

Post by Rory Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Well apparently we're not going to be doing anything with furniture, in fact he just got back and my mom is already scheming for dinner plans. Like, right away. So, if you want to go right ahead and get your trial over with right now, feel free. Unless it ends before Arch gets tired, it seems like it's going to be dinner and quality time all evening.

So I'll catch you guys on Ventrilo afterward if it's not too late when we're done. Let him know?
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:16 am

speaking of availability, i should be able to hop on tomorrow. my internet is back up in the dorm so i should be all set.
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:05 am

Well the worst is over. Brother's moved in, furniture's rearranged, etc. My parents had to make room for a bed by replacing my current desk, but they got me a new one. They even bought better beds to replace current ones, and they feel amazing. Really, expense was not spared. I could fall asleep and die of old age.

So if the GM is up for a run at regular time on Saturday or Sunday, we can work it out.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Well I may or may not be being dragged away for social functions Saturday evening so I can't commit to that like I thought I might. I will probably be on later though, just not for too late (again).
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Ok, later on would be 9-10 EST? Just feel free to let me know when you're ready to call it a night.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down