Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Clarifiations, Ideas, And Planning For The New Campaign

+3
Rory
Essoje
Archengeia
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Questions, Clarifiations, Ideas, And Planning For The New Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions, Clarifiations, Ideas, And Planning For The New Campaign

Post by Archengeia Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Debatable, Rory. But books are a good step towards having a reason for having said knowledges, as opposed to in-person experience and whatnot.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Questions, Clarifiations, Ideas, And Planning For The New Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions, Clarifiations, Ideas, And Planning For The New Campaign

Post by Sethos Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm

I don't know if you got it Arch but I sent you a message with my idea and some questions, sorry it took so long.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Well actually the Medaira campaign has been suspended in favor of the Savagery one so... uh... N/A.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Whut?
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:58 pm

https://archengeiadnd.forumotion.com/t192p30-welcome-huh-what-s-this-savagery-thing#13718
"I don't mind putting the Medaira campaign on ice while we do this.  The entire point of it was to have a break for people to get more real experience at D&Ding and roleplaying anyways, and Third's campaign satisfies that requirement.  So I suppose count me down for Monday and Tuesday."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3