Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primus Campaign Resuming Next Monday, For Now

+3
Kolson
Rory
Archengeia
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Primus Campaign Resuming Next Monday, For Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Primus Campaign Resuming Next Monday, For Now

Post by Zeiss Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm

I say offer the people in Marblebush a job as a miner again, just to be sure. Then offer it to the refugees, since they will soon be considered Aluvian citizens anyway (I don't see many of them refusing to join the military while they can guarantee Aluvian citizenship for their family by doing so).

About company headquarters, I think the Passing Through office will do for now. In the long run, we're gonna have to expand, of course.

Do we even know in-character where Higs is? I know Arch told us OOC about his status, but I do not remember if someone told us in-character. The only thing Zeiss learned about him is that he left Holtburg on a boat, going south.

And Kolson's Exit materia can only transport 8 people. You add me, we're 9. The Lycan, 10. And with Higs, 11.

Good time to add that Zeiss will only follow the group to Aphus Lassel, or the Garden more specifically (can the Lycan really Exit us there???), to save Hanuel. That's the only motivation that could push him to go there.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Primus Campaign Resuming Next Monday, For Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Primus Campaign Resuming Next Monday, For Now

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Your choice to offer it to them. Snarg isn't going to get involved in business stuff much.

I mean the headquarters of the companies we'd need to contact in order to get the mine constructed, but yeah, that will have to dofor now.

Yes, we do now, we were just told that Higs is in the Garden. The only other thing we knew before was that he was subject to some experiments or whatnot.

I guess we'll have to make sure we've got the appropriate amount of people then if it comes down to using the Exit materia. That's assuming the Lycan can't teleport everyone back in a reasonable amount of time or at all.

We don't know where Hanuel is at the moment, much less about where he is than Higs. He could literally be anywhere at this very moment or vaporized by the teleporter - we have no idea. Could potentially ask Higs if he was sent to the same place if that's enough motivation.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:20 pm

...Nobody said to me that Higs was at the Garden. Don't know how we learned that either. Nevertheless, Zeiss would go to Aphus Lassel to rescue Higs, though he would be more reluctant to do so than in Hanuel's case. At the same time, he would look for Hanuel.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Poor Hanuel, lost and abandoned by their friends... *shakes head* For shame
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:00 pm

It is sad that Zeiss is more worried about Hanuel's safety than the rest of the party. Razz
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Oh, I thought you were there for that, but I guess not, my bad, sorry. You'll find out once the session starts on Monday, but you will be learning that he is there.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Don't worry, Zeiss, it'll all make sense soon
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 am

Right. So!

Rekarg casts Exit and takes us all to Marblebush. There we try to recruit movers, buyers, sellers, etc. for the Pyreal ore. Then we buy the mine. Then we travel to Janwall, check up on Undermarket splinter group, deal with the invading splinter group, find Sareth or get word from him. Then we go to Holtburg to get this letter, then use Exit to take us to the Garden and pick up Higaide. Then we take Exit to the Fire temple.

I think that covers everything. Honestly, I don't think we'll have time to get to the Fire Temple, or get to the actual trial, before the end of the session. Either that, or what we learn from Kez or Higs might change our priorities. It's a possibility.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 pm

...I thought we decided we would not go to Marblebush first. We cannot find buyers, movers, sellers and other employees like that anywhere else but at Holtburg.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I thought we were going to try and recruit refugees. Which are literally everywhere.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Recruit some refugees as miners. For buyers, sellers and movers, you need people who have been trained to do that sort of thing. Van found some students like that at the university of Holtburg.

And I don't know if Rekarg can even Exit us to Marblebush directly.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Alright, that's cool. Holtburg first. Y'all have fun doing that. Rory will just attempt to make sense of the world through the eyes of a Human whose body is shared by two different souls.

I wonder if I can try and talk to it somehow.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Hearing Snarg and Rory talking about how they trust us to take care of the Exchange business, I have the feeling they are talking about me and me only. -_-

And I don't think you can talk to it. Your Tusker form is created by transforming your whole body and essence into that creature. It's more like two individuals sharing the same atoms.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Oh I'll do it. Either we manage to figure out how to communicate in some manner and he learns to accept that I'm the boss of this body, or he's going back to the void from whence he came.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Or, of course, HE could be the one who ends up in charge...
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Get chopped in half and heal each part. Each section will take over the other half and you'll have equal amounts. Problem solved.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:35 pm

That sounds like a new concept. A concept I would, for all intents and purposes, be the first lab rat for. Banishing him to the void sounds WAY better than that. We'll work it out, but there is still way more drama to be had before the right solution is chosen.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am

That does sound way cool. Can't wait to find out what happens to Tusker Rory Smile
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2