Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 4th

+2
Zeiss
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

March 4th       - Page 4 Empty Re: March 4th

Post by Archengeia Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Non-Combat AP will speed it up to merely taking about 90 minutes.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:06 am

Then that's what I'll do, thank you. Smile
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:23 am

A mere 90 minutes later Kolson is fairly certain he has found a mere 3 additional coins with the Weaving Tracking on them.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 am

"Wonderful, now if there's nothing else tying us down here, let's get to the horses. We just got reunited, let's not give them another chance to split us up and pick us off."

OOC: Onward ho, to them horses and then the boat.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:12 am

"I'm with you on this. I still owe you a cask of beer, right?"

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Before I throw them away can I glean anything about their crafter from the tracking coins? Weaving logic, what school of thought they come from, something like that?

Otherwise, Kolson is done and looking forward to sharing a beer with his comrades.

Just a friendly reminder to you guys, we can't trust the smugglers, so always travel in pairs when walking around the ship and keep an eye out for suspicious behavior.

Also, don't use your real names. I'll be Farwikt again during the voyage.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 pm

"I suppose that's...oh boy," Rory stuttered at the advise of using a fake name again. "Ah, mmh...my name'll be Orran. I forgot the other one, sorry. I agree though, let's be sure to never go off on our own while we're with these ones, especially when 'switching partners'. We'll be split into 2-and-3 at all times."

RP:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Kolson is reasonably certain that whomever Wove the coins was a Yellow Mage, and probably did so here and in a hurry, which is why they were so easy to detect even from a non-Weaver.

With the aid of some surprisingly lucky fast-talking on the part of the group, their usage of fake names, as well as a few coins slipped here or there (lose 4g, doesn't matter whom) the party makes it back to their ship and heading northwards to Holtburg without incident. The journey will take a little over three days at the leisurely pace the captain is currently setting.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:57 am

Just as he is looking at Kinshoy for one last time, Zeiss sighs in relief. He approaches his companions and say:

"Thank you for rescuing us. I appreciate it."

He turns around and walks away to find himself a good spot on the bridge. He takes out one wooden mug from his bag, pours himself some water and puts one drop of golden rum in it. He then sits down, looks at the horizon, and gets himself drunk.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Edited 20 February 2015

Zeiss' actions for when we debark to Holtburg:

• Go to Lightmane's office with my magically sealed letter which contains my report on our last mission to Kinshoy. No mention of our food deal, but will explain why I blamed the murder on Lady Lightmane. They were already going to blame her anyway, so might as well turn it to my advantage. AND they kind of forced my hand anyway. Diplomacy rolls and all that.
  • Who the hell was that guy who got killed? Surely someone at Lightmane's office knew. If his death hasn't been made public, I'll keep it under wraps.
  • Go to the Veil and asses the Exchange situation. Want to see how Sareth fared with the "army" I asked him to recruit and if he managed to find our three childhood friends. Will take some time with them to catch up. The rest of the party is welcome to come. We'll buy some beer.
  • I want to know where the pieces are on the Undermarket board. If it was Civ 5, it would mean scouting out to see who my neighbours are and what forces they have at their disposition. Are they willing to talk?
  • Let's find someone to sell the food we got. Probably directly to the Aluvian military.
  • I need to speak to Radnaald of Highspring. Is he still in Janwall?
  • Got to find a white mage for the party. I will review the candidates before making a decision. Preferably someone who left the Order due to "philosophical differences" and who wouldn't mind working for "criminals" like us.
  • Send the agents to see how Zeiss is seen by the general population. If they even know him. What do they think?
  • Zeiss will talk to the rest of the party privately and tell them what he is planning for the next day: to find his father in Glenden Wood and either bring him back to Holtburg or send him to Colier. To protect him. Zeiss doesn't want to involve him with this business, but he knows that his father would admonish him if he let some assassins get in the way. That guy was an adventurer after all and knows how to defend himself. Anyone who wants to come with him can. One detail: Zeiss hasn't seen his father in 10 years and doesn't even know if he's still in Glenden Wood anymore or even alive. Zeiss' daddy might yell.

That's all for now.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down