Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D OOC Forum

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D&D OOC Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: D&D OOC Forum

Post by Kolson Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:26 am

Okay guys this is a heads up. I'm not going to be available for the next couple of days but we should be able to do the confrontation on Sunday at the usual time of noon my time. Will that work for everyone?
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Just to inform you guys that if the session was still planned, I won't be able to be there. My sister and her boyfriend just dropped at our house for a surprise visit, and I'll be spending my time with my family.

Sorry for the late warning.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:34 pm

It's okay. Thinking about it we can handle it in the forum anyway. Considered the session cancelled.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:05 am

I'm feeling tired tonight so I'll move us along when I wake up tomorrow but Zeiss and I are wondering what you guys would like to do when the adventure ends.

Would you like to go back to Zeiss' game for now like we originally planned or would you like to keep going with this one until we get a little more established?

I think there's a good argument for both but my vote is for going back to the Archipelago. I wouldn't mind being a player again.

On the other hand, if you guys want to keep going given the likely ambiguous nature of the upcoming end I wouldn't blame you. Please think about it and let us know.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:43 am

Mihai
Waterglass
ABSOLUTE TERROR FIELD

Puppets
Fedler
Hangover

Horror
Madness
Fairy Orbs
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:12 pm

I think I'm down to handle Allinandra today, then we'll cut away from that and return to the Four Blues - I mean Archipelago.

We'll try to take care of Allinandra Sunday while we wrap up the interlude in Zeiss' game and just keep playing in the Archipelago.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed May 03, 2017 5:25 am

Loot: 22 sp, 72 cp, 4 short swords, 3 leather armors, 1 studded leather armor, 3 longbows, 4 backpacks, 5 daggers, 1 longsword

Eni's Gifts: Valor's Oath, The Seldarine's Protector, Wand of the War Mage +1, Hat of Disguise, 5 Gray Rain Cloaks

Valor's Oath
Armor (Plate), very rare (requires attunement with a character of good alignment)

This armor was presented to Ser Quarion Sunstar after his valiant defense of Celestia during a primordial invasion. It was crafted from adamantine in the Soul Forge by Moradin himself and possesses several qualities and enchantments not found in mortal craft. The whole has been expertly polished into a lustrous dark gray and dwarven runes have been worked into the whorls of the metal so expertly that they are hard to pick out. The symbol of Moradin, a hammer over an anvil, is set in the center of the helmet.

While wearing this armor you gain a +1 bonus to AC and any critical hit against you becomes a normal hit. In addition, the wearer always knows how deep underground they are and the armor itself never gets dirty.

The Seldarine's Protector
Wondrous item, rare (requires attunement with a character of good alignment)

These bracers and ones like it were worn by the men and women of The Black Arrows, a group of elite eladrin archers. Their finest hour came at the Last Battle of the Spiral Tower, where the Arrows lured the legions of the drow into Ossandrya's Trap, driving the drow out of the Feywild and officially ending the Kinslayer Wars.

While wearing these bracers, you have proficiency with the longbow and the shortbow, and you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls on ranged attacks made with such weapons. In addition, the bearer can use a bonus action to cause the bracers to shed bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet, or to extinguish the light.

Wand of the War Mage +1
Wand, uncommon (requires attunement by a spellcaster)

This wand was constructed by the master artisans of Mithrendain to aid a spellcaster with the accuracy of their spells.

While holding this wand, you gain a +1 bonus to spell attack rolls. In addition, you ignore half-cover when making a spell attack. The wand is made from the carved ivory tusk of a walrus and it never gets dirty.

Hat of Disguise
Wondrous item, uncommon (requires attunement)

This fashionable woman's hat is armed with several illusion spells, allowing the wearer to disguise themselves. A popular fashion choice for the eladrin who want to fit in while visiting the mortal world.

While wearing this hat, you can use an action to cast the disguise self spell from it at will. The spell ends if the hat is removed.

Gray Rain Cloak
Wondrous item, common (Feywild only, rare everywhere else)

A garment of this sort, made from the substance of a rainy Feywild afternoon, is created through the performance of a secret ritual. The garment looks and feels like a normal wool cloak, except that it keeps its wearer completely dry in the rain. When the cloak is spread out on the ground, it becomes a puddle of pure rainwater. You can turn the pool back into a cloak again by grabbing the water (a bonus action), or water can be taken from the pool using a cup or a similar vessel. Doing so gradually uses up the cloak's material, making it shorter every time it reverts to a garment, until nothing is left of it after 2 gallons of its water are consumed.

Durandal
Weapon (longsword), very rare (requires attunement)

This magic sword was owned by the legendary eladrin general Ossandrya, presented to her by the gods Corellon and Sehanine upon her becoming Corellon's first paladin. She carried it all through the Kinslayer War and the Dawn War and personally slew the High Priestess of Lolth Faeryl Filifar in single combat. It was passed down through her line until the untimely death of her last living relative some eight thousand years ago upon which it came into the possession of the archfey Eninahes.

Durandal is a play on the elven words for "forever" and "to endure", and can be translated roughly as Everlasting Edurance. To wit, the sword is stronger than almost all other things, sheering through objects as readily as flesh while never taking any damage in return. The hilt of the sword has a golden wire grip which leads into oak leaf quillons. The mithril blade is buttressed by the starburst of Correllon and the moon of Sehanine on either side, further hinting at the blade's divine origins. The sword weighs 1.5 pounds due to its mithril construction.

When you attack an object with this magic sword and hit, maximize your weapon damage dice against the target.

When you attack a creature with Durandal and roll a 20 on the attack roll, the target takes an extra 14 slashing damage. Then roll another d20. If you roll a 20, you lop off one of the target's limbs, with the effect of such loss determined by the DM. If the creature has no limb to sever, you lop off a portion of its body instead.

In addition, you can speak Durandal's command word to cause the blade to shed bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet. Speaking the command word again or sheathing the sword puts out the light.

Finally, Durandal is indestructible.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down