Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

+8
Ashakel
Sethos
Permeus (tabran)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Zeiss
Rory
Z
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer Empty Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 am

Sethos and Kezrinthka are healed back up to consciousness, barely capable of lumbering onwards on their own power. The group as a whole wisely decides to abandon this hell forsaken mine and get out. The trip back to town takes several hours, many of its party members leaning on others and having to stop frequently, fatigued and injured. The biting sand winds don't help anything either.

By the time you get back to Al-Ferin, the entire group feels tired, worn, and in many cases in a massive amount of pain. The sight of the city is of tremendous relief.

Last edited by Archengeia on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer Empty Re: Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 am

*Kezring lumbers behind the rest of the group. Suspicion against her comrades at the forefront of her mind.*
Why did they all suddenly attack me? Why are they all looking at ME like I'm the one who betrayed them.

*as she thinks she keeps noticing the human called Rory sending seething glances her way and she shrinks back from the group even further, pulling her hind claws in close to her body in a clearly timid and fearful manner*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer Empty Re: Third Adventure 03: Recovery and An Offer

Post by Rory Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:11 am

Rory hobbled in the direction of the inn. "Anyone who wants to go tell the guild straight away can go without me," he grunted. "And pick any bill you want, I don't care. We'll meet up at the inn."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 am

"Well, I'm going for the healer..."

Zeiss did not care to look who followed him.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 am

Snarg keeps a constant watch over Kez and Caladrius as they return to Al-Ferin; eyes narrowed. "Get ya to the healers," he motions to the more injured as they approach the town, "and I'll be headin' to report to the guild if ya want to be joinin'."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 am

*reaching town Kezrin continues on with out stopping. She walks past the inn making certain to avoid her other comrades by a good many feet, not even making eye contact. She is obviously afraid. Anyone listening closely can hear her whispering to herself about not being able to trust people and being careful lest she be murdered in her sleep by those she considered to be friends. She can be seen setting up a tent, slowly and laboriously just at the edge of vision from the inn's topmost window. This done she attempts to heal her wounds somewhat.*

Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

"Rory you should go be healed ill go to the guild"

"Oh Kez would you mind coming with me to the guild please"

Last edited by Tabran Cole on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:20 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"Rory you should go be healed ill go to the Order"

"Oh Kez would you mind coming with me to the Order please"
"Noted. Now back off," he mumbled.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"Rory you should go be healed ill go to the Order"

"Oh Kez would you mind coming with me to the Order please"

*Kezrin did not even acknowledge you as she lumbered through the town. You have no idea if she even heard you speak.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 am

Zeiss had finally got his leg fixed. It felt good to walk without groaning in pain. And it was time to get paid. He went to the Guild.

"Hey guys, you're coming? I want to get paid."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am

Tab runs up to Kez and stand in front of her not letting her pass
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:25 am

Sethos hobbles to the hospital after Zeiss, his breathing heavy and laborious, his clothes barely dry and his eyes fighting to stay open.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 am

Tabran Cole wrote:Tab runs up to Kez and stand in front of her not letting her pass

*Kez makes no movement to specify that she realizes you are there other than to stop moving. You can hear her whispering.*

"Don't know what to do... don't want to die... the circle needs me here... the humans... best chance... must stay... don't want to die... don't want to die..."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:29 am

"Kezrinthka im not going to try to harm you nearer is the rest of the group i just want to talk to you"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am

*at the lycanthrope's words she looks up eyes glazed and blinks. Seeing you for what you are certain is the first time. She jumps backwards several feet and crosses her hind claws around her body clearly in defensive positioning.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am

The Healers in the city are quite expert. After the horrible bill of 800g each, totaling at 3200g total, Sethos, Gwydo, Higaide, and Zeiss have their bones fixed and mended. Their wounds are not healed, however. The entire process only takes about half an hour.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 am

tab makes no move not even blinking at Kez's sudden movment

"Kez if for some reason we wanted you dead we wouldnt have healed you back at the mine i just want to talk"

Tab slowly takes his sword of his belt still in its sheath and throws it to the ground at his side
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:37 am

Sethos leaves the healer and goes straight into the inn and to bed. He lies there for hours staring at one spot on the wall, the memories of the day swirling through his backlogged mind to the tune of a deafening silent ring that makes his teeth ache with it's intensity.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:38 am

*Kez still has not responded to you. Even from the distance of several feet you can clearly hear her chitten as she shakes.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:39 am

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 am

back at the Mine i dont know what happened but i can guess.. when you touched the crystal you passed out for a minute or so when you came round you attacked Snrag then you attacked Rory you then stabbed Sethos several times when he tried to intervene. that this point half the party tried to sub-do you most with force sadly and didnt mange it then suddenly you were you again but the timing was ...bad and Snrag's and Rory's retaliatory attacks hit, Gwydo and Higs stepped in to stop Rory who was in a blind rage and snrag got control of himself... i was barely able to stop you from dieing right there on the floor ive never been very good at healing.

if you dont belive me about the attack look at your claws there will still be blood on them.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 am

*Kezrin blinks going suddenly still. She looks at her claws, both of them clearly covered in blood and a small bit of cloth that could only be a part of Setho's robe is sticking to it.*

"I... I... what...."

*Clearly horrified by her actions even having no memory of them, she stumbles backwards eyes glued solely to her claws. She trips and lands on her arse. She looks up at Tabran, pure horror on her face and one giant tear falls and slides down her carapace, turning red as it goes.*

"What... have I done?!?"

*She stands and hurtles her self into her tent. Grabbing her water skin she dumps the entire contents over herself and begins scrubbing and clawing at her body. The floor of the tent runs red with the watered down blood. Her horrified screams can be heard all the way back in town.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 am

Tab sits down and waits for Kez to cram down before he trays to speak to her again.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 am

*Gwydo hearing the screams which clearly belong to the Olthoi runs to the tent. Throwing the lycanthope a seething glance he throws the tent door back and grabs Kezrinthka's hands holding them still with one hand. With the other he wraps an arm around her and hugs her comforting. Kezrinthka literally collapses on the floor bawling in Gwydo's arms. After many hours of crying she finally falls asleep.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 am

Spoiler:

The Guild will give the party their 10,000 gold as soon as they verify the Golem is gone, as alotted. The party finds out that the Order actually has asked to see them, immediately. If pressed about information, the Guild rep has none to speak of, only the fact that the Order wanted to speak with any adventurers who managed to complete the Bill successfully.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next