Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 15th: Assault on Janwall

+8
Sethos
Rory
Z
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Kolson
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 3 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 am

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 3 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:18 am

Kolson:
You would immediately recognize the term Provincial Trading Company as it is the largest company in the world, known for mostly mundane manufacturing and for having its own army in the form of the IGA. They're also somewhat known for being underhanded by people in the know.

Tabran:
The Free Trade League started as a loose alliance of smaller businesses, merchants, and companies banding together to avoid being bought or bullied out by the PTC. It has grown considerably over the past few years to be a moderately successful company, primarily based in Naverre but with some influence in Aluvian lands.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 am

Gwydo helps Tabran get Zeiss into the back of the wagon, then steps into the driver's seat and follows the elf.
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 am

Zeiss prevents the others of putting him in the wagon.

"I'm fine, I have been healed."

He goes back to his horse and follow the elf.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Snarg looks around nervously as he follows the Elf. "Mhmmm, I hope there's no IGA involved here."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh I hope'n some too, if there's IGA 'round here we'll have even more issues, y'know?" After a bit of a trip the guy gives out a specific whistle pattern, and the door to one of the buildings opens. "Go settle yer business thar, I gotta get back ta watch in case we're attacked for real, y'know? Oh and hey, no hard feelings," he pats Zeiss on the shoulder.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Zeiss ignores the elf's apology and look around, searching for any kind of trap or someone hiding to ambush them.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 pm

After almost losing all the papers with the letters he's been trying to memorize, Ash was glad they didn't get into a fight this time. He tucked the papers in his backpack, made sure Bob was safe, and followed the group to one of the buildings. "We can't seem to stay out of trouble for more than a couple of hours. Sorry for that, my Dwarven friend."
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Bob blinks brightly, adjusting his glasses. "Oh no worries, no worries 't all, I know how dangerous the road can be."

As you enter the building you find it to be fairly full of people, most of whom are lounging or otherwise relaxing while a few watch the windows with bows or crossbows. From the looks of the outside, the room's far doorway leads to the rest of the building. No one present gives you much heed or mind.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Zeiss goes to one of the men who seem to relax and ask him respectfully :

"Excuse me. Can you tell me where is your boss?"

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm

The man, a Half-Elf by the look of him with some Orc blood running through him, looks up. "Probably back in the lounge, they're usin it as a war room. Hear she's there with the mage and the fighter."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 pm

"Thank you."

After giving a little nod to the Half-Elf, Zeiss goes toward the back room.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Archengeia wrote:The man, a Half-Elf by the look of him with some Orc blood running through him, looks up. "Probably back in the lounge, they're usin it as a war room. Hear she's there with the mage and the fighter."
"'War'?" Rory echoes. "Who are you fighting?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm

The Half-Elf gives a mirthless laugh. "If I knew that, I'd tell ya. Some rockbiters trying to kill some Undermarket folk, that's all I know."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm

"Targeting Undermarket folk, huh. We should probably find out more from the boss." Snarg bites his lip and looks around the room at the occupants as he follows Zeiss to the back room.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

After roaming a bit further in, through SEVERAL rooms that look almost like refugee status with people crowded in and you having to maneuver through and around people arrayed all over the floor, you find the 'war room' aka a lounge with a large table set out and a crude map done up in the middle. There are four people pacing around it, discussing; two Fairies, an Elf, and a Centaur.

One of the Fairies is immediately recognizable to both Hanuel and Z as Kador from the previous day, though he is now sporting more combat-oriented robes and a metal stave he is leaning on. The Elf looks fairly unassuming, somewhat short and overweight with glasses, scratching his balding head slightly. The Centaur woman is tall, draped in leather armor with long hair swaying behind her, debating the map carefully.

The last Fairy is a bit more recognizable.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

"You sure this is correct... like I said bef... ore... huh?", Javan was unable to finish talking to the other four when he notices his old party enter the door.

Javan turned to them with a friendly smile, probably mixed with joy for seeing people that can fix the kind of problem their current allies and himself are involved in.

"Guys! What in the... it's been a while! What are you doing in here?"
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

"Javan...?"

Zeiss looks at the fairy for a few moments, before realizing it really was him. Then he turned his attention to the others in the room.

"Hello. You got lost Javan? What are you doing here?"

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm

"Javan!" Snarg bounds up and claps him on the shoulder. "What're you doing here? Came to see what's happening here and we find you here." He looks over the others. "So ... what IS happening here?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm

"Hah! Hello Javan. Fancy that, edge of a battlefield hundreds of miles from home and I run into somebody I know" He chuckles to himself "So, I hear there's a war on".

Last edited by Sethos (Elkar'Vikth) on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 pm

"You know anything about what's going on?" Rory asks, ignoring the reunion.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 pm

"BY THE GODS, JAVAN? What in the hells are you doing here?!"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

"Javan its good to see that our wayward members find there way back to us sooner or later, so whats this all about?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm

"Nice to meet you all again.", the fairy pauses for a moment. "Even you, Rory. You know, when people are in trouble and they see the fairy clad in metal with a awesome white scarf, they kinda of like to ask for help. So yeah, wandering and adventuring brought me here.", Javan shrugged while he answered.

"Anyways, welcome to Janwall... well, kinda. See, Janwall was a pretty good place to be until recently, having a lot of Movers and Coordinators and Mid-Levelers being all awesome and organized and picky. But see, Eruth here came out of nowhere, from Holtburg I think, telling 'em 'Hey the assassins are coming man!' 'No way!' 'Yes way!' 'Hahah fool I'm an assassin!' 'Oh noes'. Epic fighting occurs. Eruth and the good Undermarket guys barely survive. And now we have a problem with assassins now.", the fairy then takes another deep breath and continues.

"When I got here 3 days ago... man, I'm not going even to go there, but surfice to say things were pretty bleak, so I went and asked 'You guys need help?' 'Yup!' 'Okies, I help you!' 'Yay!'. See? Pretty simple stuff."

Last edited by Essoje on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 pm

"Hmm..."

Zeiss turns his attention to the Centaur, the other fairy and the fat elf. He reflects on what Javan just told them. Then he asks :

"And who might you be?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next