Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 19th

+5
Gwydo
Essoje
Snarg of Wildpaw
Zeiss
Archengeia
9 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

February 19th - Page 8 Empty Re: February 19th

Post by Archengeia Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Z:
The Moarsman gives no initial reaction to Z's tirade, merely sitting there sullenly. "So," he mutters gravely, changing the subject, "Only a fool wouldn't recognize what prize you have there behind me. What do you intend to do with the workshop of the gods?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Araiguna wrote:feeling thoroughly offended, Araiguna goes to reply to Z barking orders at the party:

"thanks for saving our skin and all, but what gives you the right to bark orders at all of us? I barely know you, and I refuse to accept that my compatriots elected someone so full of rage and contempt to lead this party. I for one do not take orders from anyone but myself. I also refuse to submit to any unjustified and irrational accusations that you may have put upon me. I did what any one of you would have done in that situation."

araiguna:

to everyone:

"Look I don't care about fault here, Mite. What I care about is not dying when this Fel Knight wakes up. I don't know if you've realized this but we ALL nearly died here. YOU nearly died a few times. Now would you please just go and get the felling reinforcements before we are all skewered to kingdom come or his buddies come looking for him!"

*She is clearly breathing heavily from the minor exertion of talking and is leaning heavily on the wall. She runs an exasperated hand through her hair as Araiguna turns and walks briskly away.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Archengeia wrote:Z:
The Moarsman gives no initial reaction to Z's tirade, merely sitting there sullenly. "So," he mutters gravely, changing the subject, "Only a fool wouldn't recognize what prize you have there behind me. What do you intend to do with the workshop of the gods?"

*Z shakes her head.*

"Were it up to me, I'd use it to save innocents."

*She laughs in a very self deprecating manner.*

"Not that I expect you to believe that. Unfortunately its not up to me and I've no clue what the others are wanting to do with it. What would you do with it?"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon May 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Z:
"What else? I'd get the only organization I trust in here; the Order, let them examine it in a vacuum, away from politics. And yes, I'd be paid a ludicrous sum of money for it, along with my fellows, but I make no apology for wanting to profit for efforts."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 28, 2013 1:14 am

Archengeia wrote:Z:
"What else? I'd get the only organization I trust in here; the Order, let them examine it in a vacuum, away from politics. And yes, I'd be paid a ludicrous sum of money for it, along with my fellows, but I make no apology for wanting to profit for efforts."

*Z laughs out loud.*

"So what you're saying is you would hand it over to me."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue May 28, 2013 1:29 am

"You are not from the Order," the Moarsman grumbles out calmly. "And even if you were, unless you were someone in authority, I would not resign this to you without significant proof and thought."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 28, 2013 1:37 am

"113th Adjunct direct report to Crilfu of Blackwater. But you are correct according to the public I do not exist, and you wouldn't be handing it over to me directly. The rest of the group thinks very similarly to you, so I'm sure you can guess where their brain is likely going. Enough about the treasure here. Tell me about your bill. Why were you looking for that adventurer?"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue May 28, 2013 1:40 am

The Moarsman lets out an almost tired sigh. "I have no further interest in talking to liars. If I did, I would converse with your fox friend."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am

"I don't take kindly to slander."

*Z says quietly, then sighs.*

"Not that I expect you to believe me. I told you I don't exist. If you truly wish to wait out the time frame until the others get here that is your prerogative. I've already made it clear I have no intention of torturing you, not my style."

Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue May 28, 2013 2:16 am

The Moarsman says nothing else, merely staring quietly into space.

Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 28, 2013 2:20 am

*After several minutes of silence.*

"Have it your way."

*Z sits on the ground head leaned against the wall, eyes closed, breathing even, by all appearances napping.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue May 28, 2013 7:28 pm

There is a furious clattering of claws on metal as Snarg bounds across a catwalk below. It grows louder as he makes his way up until finally reaching the duo. "Whew, you got dealt a number too, hang on!" Doing the familiar healing motions, Snarg closes some of Z's wounds. "You going to be okay? Hmmmm, looks like it. Just need a bit of a rest tonight."

Spoiler:

"That should do for right now. Okay, than, hmmm, this is strange ... I haven't seen anything like this before." His brow furrows in concentration as he turns to the Moarsman and squints at him. "Your elemental energy has been ... drained and it looks like it was ... of course, that's why." Snarg now appears somewhat concerned. "So, you're one of those Fel Knights I've heard about. Never honestly thought I'd meet one myself, let alone a Moarsman. What's your name?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Snarg of Wildpaw on Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue May 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Snarg:
Spoiler:

With a calm, gravely voice, the Moarsman replies, "I am Scargil, of Pallidtone."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue May 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Snarg sighs, relaxes himself, and sits down in front of Scargil. "Scargil of Pallidtone ... I see." His tone echoes the calm nature of the Moarsman's voice, although slightly more forceful. "What happened here? Several of my friends come running to me, near-death, and they're saying you did it. I come down here and find out one of the legendary fel knights have paid us a visit. You have anything to say about that?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Tue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Sethos walks into the situation as shortly after Snarg, around about when he got to the word elemental, after which Sethos stayed back, listened, and slowly became very very confused, once Snarg has sat down across from the moarsman and said his piece, there is a pause in which Sethos hangs, confused, before shouting in a bewildered tone,

"What!?"

His hands moving in wild bewildered motions.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 28, 2013 11:31 pm

*Z nods to Snarg.*

"Our Fel Knight here and his black mage buddy were apparently on the receiving end the stupidity of that less than courteous raccoon friend of the others."

*She stretches and loosens the kinks out of her limbs.*

"I've business in Holtburg and I don't feel like hanging around. I've a bad taste in my mouth at the moment."

*She turns to leave*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue May 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Snarg silently nods to Z, his gaze remaining on Scargil.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Tue May 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Sethos stands, bemused in the doorway watching Z and Snarg speak, as Z leaves Sethos turns to her,

"Hey Z, I don't think I thanked you for saving us from being killed and stuff, so thanks".

He gives her a nod and then heads over to Snarg to pick his brain some more on the circumstances of what was going on in front of him.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 pm

*Z leaves the cave going back to her camp and packing up before heading through town and down the road toward Holtburg.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Wed May 29, 2013 12:12 am

Javan, who was doing some a recon mission in the inn's kitchen, decided to go out and check out the other party members, when he happens to find Z, travel-ready, walking down one of the roads.

"Wait... uh, Z, right? Just a second, please!", the fairy started to walk faster in other to catch up with Z, while being reminded himself he never really talked to Z before.

"You are leaving? Alone? Sorry for asking, but did something happened?"
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed May 29, 2013 12:15 am

"I wouldn't call myself legendary," Scargil laughs throatily. There's a pause. "I don't suppose there was anything left of Geranis then pulp? Which would be fitting in its own way, given that's exactly what our fox-like friend seemed to want."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed May 29, 2013 12:21 am

*Z stops and waits for the fairy to catch up. She is looking quite worse for wear though clearly not in critical danger at this very second.*

"Nothing much just a rodent stirring up trouble. The group could probably use your..."

*She takes a quick moment to survey his plate armor and weapon.*

"Skills back there."

*She cocks her head in the direction of the airship hanger.*

Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed May 29, 2013 12:23 am

"Geranis?" Snarg risks a quick glance over the edge of the bridge, his face scrunching up in a sour look. "I suppose he was the other that they told me went ... over. This place has claimed several lives already just by being here. I hate to think of what would happen if it was to get out"

He adjusts back to his calmer posture, clears his throat and continues on. "Let's ... get past him right now. The Mite isn't going to be doing anything else right now, don't worry, he'll be dealt with later. Were you sent down to these ruins by the town? What was going on down here that caused this little incident? If I'm an honest Gnoll, and I am, I'd say that I don't really know what caused all this. I was told you were part of the Adventurer's Guild, yep? I didn't even know they were still going after all the stuff they've been through."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Wed May 29, 2013 12:30 am

"Uhm... okay?", Javan took a moment to picture what happened from Z's words and demeanor. "Let me try to get this: somehow people were allowed inside, then fight broke out with Araiguna drawing first blood and we may have prisoners... Right? I think I'm close. Anyway, if even one of these are true, we are in big trouble, on top of the gigantic trouble we are in. Maaaan..."

Javan sighted and turned back to Z, "So why are you leaving then?"
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed May 29, 2013 12:39 am

"Buisness and the Fel Knight is convinced I'm a con artist."

*Here Z gives a small hrmph.*

"Least I mix my lies with truth instead of just spouting idiocy.... well this time I did spout something that wasn't very believable even when it was true."

*She shrugs.*

"He's experienced and has a brain unlike several of the group watch yourself and if he gets loose you will have a loosing battle on your hands. We barely made it out that fight alive and it was 4 on 2 with two white mages and my fire power. Keep the idiots alive will yah?"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next