March 15th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March 15th

Post by Archengeia on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Zeiss, Higaide, and Rory continue their lengthy journey eastwards, eating up their first two actions of the day and arriving at about 4 PM in the area they wanted to be at, still inside the Veil.


_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Zeiss on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Zeiss changes into his traveller's clothes (but keeps the same armor) and uses one charge of his bracelet of concealment, effectively changing his facial appearance. He drinks half of his endurance potion and lets Higaide drink the other half. He will leave the Veil, scout out ahead and keep 60 feet between himself and the rest of the party while keeping a mental link with Advoc to inform his companions of anything he discovers. Roll stealth and any other skill that could be useful. Destination: the location where the Exit spell took Sareth and the Yellow mage.
avatar
Zeiss

Posts : 4315
Join date : 2013-02-12

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Rory on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:38 am

any other skill that would be useful, as follows:
Find Traps, Acrobatics, Awareness, Disguise, Deception. If we do find traps, use Disable Device and Deftness.

Rory paces himself to match Zeiss with muffled steps. As is his forte, he will be ready to charge a known enemy, on Zeiss' command.
actions:
Stealth to be quiet, Awareness, Trap Sense 1, and readied action to charge an enemy on Zeiss' command.

Athletics to climb or otherwise overcome a physical obstacle to reach a surface from which I can charge if at an enemy on that plane. I assume we'll likely be leaving the Veil through a manhole covering?
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Kolson on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Before I head back to Irondell to put together a posse I'll ask Velenia if I can borrow a uniform and the means to fake a mail delivery.

Either way, I'll spend the rest of my actions traveling back to Irondell.

My plan, FYI, is to travel back to Irondell and see if our "troops" are still there. Some muscle and some scouts would be helpful in tracking down the bandits. I do have Leadership thanks to a magic item so I figure this should work. I'm hoping to end this peacefully but you never know.

Hearing about where the primary attacks are taking place is there any pattern I can discern? Maybe predict if they are moving or staying where they are? I'm not sure what that would be other than an Int check. If using a map would help at all I assume Velenia had one when we were talking so I would have done this then. If I can't figure anything out I'll confer with the scouts if I get them. Certainly with someone who knows what they are doing on that front before I leave Irondell.
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Archengeia on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:30 am

The GM notices that Javan has yet to post anything... *glare of shaaame*

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Essoje on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Javan has no real choice but keep doing his job, although his player notices this is a good time for his character to get to know everyone here, the soldiers and the members of the caravan alike, during his free time.
avatar
Essoje

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 34

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Archengeia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Ironically both Javan and Kolson will be en route for some time.

Kolson learns there is no real pattern for the attacks other than 'all of them', as in every route that the Riders use gets hit at least once, with no real patterning to the when. It is not that widespread, thankfully, but fairly consistent. Kolson does get a map of all of their routes in the region, as well as information regarding where the defenders SHOULD be at last notice.

Javan mingles with the caravaneers, learning that their employers are brother and sister Lord Elves under the same mother but different fathers (a Dwarf and an Elf respectively). The siblings seem to get along well but don't spend that much time together that you can tell. They have a fairly large retinue of caravans, several wagons strong, with quite a few workers amongst them. Most of them are unremarkable, but you notice they're primarily Dwarven in species and the make of the wagons.

One of the newly recruited Scarves is an older gentleman who keeps very quiet and to himself, scarcely talking with someone else and if they do talk with him he only responds with the minimum requirement. The second is a bit more talkative but a bit more acerbic, with a generally sardonic and ambivalent demeanor. Both seem qualified and competent in their own ways, but neither will seek out Javan for conversation unless he seeks them out.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Kolson on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 am

All right, just let me know when you need my input again. Smile
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Essoje on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 am

Ok, so it seems I should be posting. Javan will be trying to be make friends with the scarves and some of the caravan people while he's at this job if he can do so. Elements knows friendly faces has been a scarce resource for the party these days.
avatar
Essoje

Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 34

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Archengeia on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Tired of feeling stalled so we're going to do some GM flubbing.

*doodlee doodly doodlee*

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Kolson on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:06 am

Hmm, what do you mean? Who's stalling?
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: March 15th

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum