Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

4 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 19 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:04 am

"Hmm," ponders Fedler. "I'm not sure Silver keeps tabs on Saemon, but that sounds like something she would do..."

"Wait," interrupts Breeze. "Walkerfree? Why do we have to go to Walkerfree?"

"Good question. Maybe we should find someplace else to talk about this? I could go for a drink right about now."

"I thought beer was for when it was dark."

"An afternoon beer is always nice. And we could use it right now."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 19 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by K Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 am

Mihai shrugs - "Sure."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:26 am

"Yeah, something to take the edge off."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:03 am

"Yeah, okay. There's a pub not far from here that I tried out. It's not terrible."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:54 pm

"Then let's go," announces Fedler, taking the lead.

"I want a beer," affirms Breeze. "I never tried one."

"...We'll see about that."

The party only need to walk for a few minutes before they reach the small tavern Steve alluded to - the Laughing Butterfly. The old-fashioned wooden sign hanging above the entrance has, of course, the caricature of a butterfly sculpted into it.The pub is almost deserted since it's only a little past three in the afternoon, save for the scrawny but welcoming bartender, a young woman in her twenties who is sporting a humble and charming attire. She immediately guides the group to a small table situated in the corner, way in the back of the tavern, which would be dark in this time of day if it wasn't for the numerous lanterns that the barkeeper just lighted up for the party. After serving everyone the drink they requested, she then leaves the party with an amiable smile, and tells them to call for her if they need anything else.

Fedler is having a mug of local ale... just like Breeze. The fairy has retracted her wings, and is trying to look into the mug that's slightly shorter than her. The redhead observes this scene with bemusement, and absentmindedly asks Konrad, "So... why did you plan to go to Walkerfree?"

Her gaze is still focused on the oblivious fairy.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Mihai will have a glass of Single Malt Scotch and sip it while listening.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Konrad shells out 3 silvers and 6 coppers for a bottle of strong rum and asks them to pour a glass. Bottle in one hand, glass in the other, he starts sipping the drink slowly.

"You remember Aemilia, right? She's one of our friends whom the demon might seek to poison against us, and I need to inform her of the danger and make sure she isn't possessed. Breeze will help me with that."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:05 pm

"Aemilia?" repeats Fedler. "I... I don't remember any Aemilia. Do you mean Amelia? Saemon's sister?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:14 pm

"Aemilia, not 'Amelia'." Konrad blinks. "Oh, that's right, I didn't tell you her name. Oh well. To clarify, she was my lovely host while we were staying in Walkerfree. A gentleman never kisses and tells, and all that. Except I just did...no matter. The point is, she knows us and she has resources which she could commit to making our job harder if Snicker chooses to use her." He could possess anyone in power to make our lives terrible, actually...
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Mihai takes another sip - "You go down that road, you might want to make a list."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Konrad smiles. "It would be a long list. Definitely anyone who could pass laws or declare military action, from local to state level. Elected officials of the Free Feathers and the Enclave, the king of Emerald and the noble families there, the king of Lorinth or a Lord on the Lorinthian council, the First. Maybe even the Emperor himself, if he wants for anything that would make him consider lowering the Empire's bubble of personal space. No, best concern ourselves with the people we know well already."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Mihai puts down his glass - "Well, i think i'm ok then. Unless maybe i should go back to Lofell, but i'm sick of boats by now."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Konrad raises an eyebrow. "What's waiting for you in Lofell?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Mihai looks at his glass for a second before he just says - "Nothing."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:22 pm

"Y'know, I don't think we've ever talked about your past life, Mihai. Everybody's havin' a grab at mine and Steve's, but what about you? Mihai Sobotka. Sounds Myrzen. You from Myr, Mihai?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Breeze finally had enough; she uses her telekinesis cantrip to move a drop of beer from her mug to her mouth, and successfully drinks it. She immediately winces.

"I think she hates it," notes Fedler.

"Oh yes! I hate this!" she states. "This is revolting!"

"More?"

"Please."

She proceeds to levitate another drop of beer. Once Konrad finally breaches the subject of Mihai's past, a slightly drunk Breeze cannot help but say, "Yeah, are you Myrzen too Mihai?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:06 pm

"Granger sounds like it's from just around here." - Mihai quickly shrugs off - "I'm not Myrzen."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Konrad shrugs. "I'm just asking where you're from. Thought I'd start with your name. Still, it's unusual to have a name like that and not be Myrzen. So where are you from?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:02 am

"You might see it as prying Mihai but if we don't ask you directly you'll probably never bring it up yourself. We are...mostly all friends here, right?" He takes a sip of ale. His is a Myrzen import, since he already tried the local stuff and decided he hates it. He makes a sour face. Maybe I just hate ale?
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:08 am

Fedler watches Mihai, curious as to how he is going to respond. Breeze seems as interested in the current conversation, but she also notices the change in Steve's expression.

"Keep drinking," she advises him with a delighted grin. "You'll get used to it."

She then slurps on another drop of beer while she waits for Mihai to answer.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 am

He answers, deadpan - "I'm from Lofell."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:16 am

"So how'd you get from there to here?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:17 am

Fedler and Breeze keep listening, sipping on beer.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:17 am

"Boat."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:30 am

"Not literally Mihai. He means what series of events lead you here to the Free Feathers of all places."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next