Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

4 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 20 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:38 am

Mihai's stares into empty for a moment before answering - "It didn't work out between management and me, so they sold me out. Or tried to." - he considers for a moment - "Funny thing is, if i'd been an obedient little sheep, you might have met me anyway as part of Lavoie's party, back at Waterglass."

He goes silent for a second, before continuing - "Before i gutted her for trying to do what she did."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 20 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:40 am

"Oh!" exclaims the blue-haired girl. "Your bosses were bad people then."

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:42 am

"How did you get involved in that life? Did you grow up in it or maybe your parents?" He sets aside the ale, thoroughly disgusted by it.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:44 am

Konrad's gaze narrows at the short answer, as he becomes increasingly annoyed with Mihai. Thankfully, Steve diffuses the tension by actually getting a straight answer out of their comrade.

This was after she became a different person, I assume. "What didn't work out? What sort of disagreement did you have?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:49 am

he looks between the two of them, not enjoying it - "A lieutenant caught me stealing food when i was 10. That started it. What went wrong, is i broke his son's nose when he was trying to cut a girl. Now i'm here."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 am

"Cut a girl!?" repeats Breeze, outraged. "Good thing you punched that guy! Should have punched his father too!"

"I... would tend to agree," adds Fedler.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:54 am

"That's very noble of you. Anyway, that disagreement you had with management, what was that about? And who did you work for?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:55 am

"His father took my side." - he replies - "I'm not sure what happened behind the scenes, but later i was sold out. I broke out. I know he ordered them to stop pursuing me."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:57 am

Steve is silent for a moment while he processes that answer. "I have so many questions. Did you join the Coins for protection from that gangster? What did your family think of all this? Who was the girl and why did he want to cut her? What's the guy's name in case he comes after you?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:59 am

Nodding, Konrad chimes in, "What he said."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:05 am

He's about to answer Konrad when Steve cuts in. Then in a familiar manner goes. - "No. No idea. Temmie, and because he's an asshole." - then raises his right hand and gestures in a familiar manner to what he taught them before infiltrating the PI's office. The motions are unfamiliar, though.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 am

*Sigh* "Stop signing and say it out loud."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:13 am

"Is that a demand?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:15 am

"Are you going to fight again?" asks the fairy.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:16 am

deadpan - "No."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:17 am

The black mage sits back. He's honestly shocked the conversation went as long as it did without Konrad instigating an argument or fight.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:27 am

Konrad lets out a groan. "No need to get defensive."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:31 am

"Good, because i'm not." - he continues deadpan while taking another sip - "If you want to learn how do this, i'll teach you. Then if your memory was good just now, you'll get your answer."

He looks at the party.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:39 am

"We really should learn that. What you did teach us came in handy last job. Getting the whole thing would help immensely for our future plans."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:43 am

The Myrzen leans back in his chair. "No. I'm not gonna perform like a monkey for you just to get to know you better," he dismisses.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:46 am

Mihai was just about to shrug, when he suddenly gains a stare - "Quite frankly, Konrad" - he speaks evenly - "that you of all people would be throwing a fit over not knowing someone's past would be almost funny, if i didn't remember what happened in the last few days."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:02 am

Konrad throws back a swallow of rum. "Heh, if this keeps up, I don't think this whole bottle will do anything for me. Mihai, do you think the last few days have any bearing on this conversation, this one right now? Your situation is nothing like mine. In fact, had you asked, I would have told you. Just like I told Steve, just like I told Fedler. I'm a hell of a lot more open about my past than you give me credit for, next to you."

"You think I'm the only one? We are all 110-percent done with the mystery act and the utter disinterest in participating in any social interaction whatsoever besides your lady love over here, although that tends to go in a physical direction doesn't it? Look, even she's dissatisfied. But if you really don't wanna share anything about who you are, then just say so, and I promise you, we won't ever bother you again."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:27 am

"He has a point Mihai, as loathsome as his behavior has been recently. You hold yourself apart from everyone but Fedler. It makes it hard to be close to you. I think you are a good person who cares about others deeply, that's why I trust you. But I wish you were warmer. Did you keep yourself apart from everyone back during your criminal career too?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:44 am

Fedler now glares at Konrad when he says, " Look, even she's dissatisfied."

And will keep doing so.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:45 am

Mihai sets his glass down. Surprisingly calm, and momentarily ignores Steve so he can answer Konrad - "How you keep dancing and excusing yourself at every turn will never cease to amaze me. Honestly, i'm just learning to shrug it off at this point. Just one thing, though." - his stare and voice harden - "Did you just speak for a member of this party while standing right in front of her?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next