Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

4 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 23 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by Rory Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Konrad will shower and and join Steve and Zelk in the hotel dining area (or bar&grill).
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 23 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by Zeiss Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:32 am

Breeze takes a bath in the sink, using some shampoo to make bubbles. Once she and Konrad are ready, they go to the small restaurant adjacent to the inn and find the crazy couple there; Zelk and Steve are sitting at a table near one of the windows. The young woman is wearing a blue skirt that goes down to her ankles, and a white shirt with short sleeves.

"Hey Zelky!" says the little fairy, who immediately sits down between the pitcher of orange juice and a set of salt and pepper shakers.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:32 am

"Hello again. How are you guys this morning?" Steve takes a sip of orange juice from his tall glass cup. His hat is resting in his lap in his usual custom when indoors.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:46 am

Konrad grabs a few items a la carte - sausages, yogurt, coffee, and an apple - before he sits down.

"Wonderful," he smiles. "I've been practicing what I've been studying in that book about weaving. I've woven triple, minor, enchantments into three rings - at random. Now I have to repair the ones that broke. Fascinating, to have the power to make anything and make it do anything. My mind has been swimming in a sea of possibilities!"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:21 pm

"I envy you your talent. I'm afraid I've always been hopeless at Weaving. Not that I was welcome there anymore anyway." He looks at Zelk and winks at her.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Zelk greets Breeze by presenting her hand to shake, which the fairy is more than happy to do, although she can only shake the woman's index finger.

To Steve's question, Breeze replies, "I'm hungry!", and she immediately looks over the menu.

When she hears about Konrad's recent experiments, Zelk raises an eyebrow, more in surprise than concern. However, she suddenly rolls her eyes when Steve reminds her of his own ineptitude at weaving.

"Whatever you do," she warns Konrad, "do not try to weave a fart balloon."

"A fart balloon!?" repeats Breeze.

"You heard right. And I smelled it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Oh yes, great things are coming, but let's keep it a surprise for now...!

"A what? Oh, I see." He passes an assuming glance at Steve.

"Zelk, I feel I should apologize for pressing a matter the other day that was already dissolved. It was unnecessary, and it led to more ill shenanigans and as a result everyone ditched me, which I fully deserved."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Zelk appears even more surprised. She exchanges a glance with Steve to see his reaction, but quickly turns back to Konrad.

"Thank you for telling me this," she replies with her typical and almost flat tone. "I will extend you the same courtesy, and admit that I shouldn't have gotten riled up so easily; even if you were really annoying. The Free Feathers military expects more restrain from its personnel."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:08 am

That it most certainly must, I'm sure. "Thank you. So anyway, I haven't really taken the time to really bother learning just what sort of effects the rings are enchanted with, but when I get good at it, I've got plans for my current equipment..."

He lifts a sausage with telekinesis as if to imply what he means and eats it. "I assume to day you'll be going back to your headquarters? For your next assignment, or whatever it is you do there?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:21 am

"Actually, no," responds Zelk. She gives her order to the waiter, then faces Konrad again. "I'm on leave for three weeks. Me and Steve are departing for Walkerfree today. I have been invited to a ball by my grandfather, and I extend this invitation to your group as well."

"I can dance!?" exclaims the blue-haired girl.

"In a beautiful dress too."

You can almost see stars in the fairy's eyes.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:56 am

"Oh, my thanks. What's the occasion?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 am

Rory wrote:"A what? Oh, I see." He passes an assuming glance at Steve.

The young mage gives an exaggerated shrug. "Long story."

Zeiss wrote:Zelk appears even more surprised. She exchanges a glance with Steve to see his reaction, but quickly turns back to Konrad.

He gives her a nod and smile to confirm what Konrad is saying.

Rory wrote:"Oh, my thanks. What's the occasion?"

"Yes, why is he throwing a ball? In all the excitement I forgot to ask." He laughs good-naturedly about the circumstances of his oversight.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:21 pm

"He likes balls," answers Zelk.

Breeze leans in to hear the rest of the explanation, but she realizes that this was it.

"He just likes balls!?" repeats the blue-haired girl.

"Yes," confirms the young woman.

"He's awesome!"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:13 pm

"Well, that's as good a reason as any. Does he love puns too?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:19 pm

"You'll have to see for yourself."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:25 pm

"Indeed. Can't wait."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:35 pm

A, Deception vs Zelk's answers. B...

"And just who is your father, someone important?"

"May I bring a plus-one? It would be helpful to be able to tell Aemilia at a relaxing event rather than the moment I show up on her doorstep. I do worry, but I don't want to frighten her."

Gotta invite my woman if I can.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:13 am

"My grandfather is a merchant," she succinctly replies.

Konrad's second question confounds her.

"I don't know who she is, but sure, you can invite her."

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:33 am

"Thank you! You are a treasure! I've got to send her a letter right away! And buy some stuff! After I finish my food."

He starts eating fast, drinking his coffee to wash the food down quickly. Between bites, he asks Zelk for the date and time of the event.

His parchment is in his room. In fact, most of his things are in his room, so he'll have to head up there, write the letter, pack up and head out to the market and the courier. The letter won't arrive before they do, unless...

*bought a suit and a gift*
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:53 am

Konrad's letter to Aemilia:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:58 am

Zelk quickly tells Konrad that they have to leave today, and to regroup with the others later at the inn where Mihai and Fedler are staying.

The party regroups at the inn, just as Fedler and Mihai are leaving the dinner area, having just finished breakfast.

"Hey!" pipes up Breeze. "We're going to a ball! You wanna come?"

"A ball?" asks Fedler, taken aback by this sudden invitation.

"Yeah! So, do you want to?"

The redheaded hunter looks at the others, waiting for an explanation.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:08 am

Mihai blinks and does the same.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:27 am

"Zelk's grandfather Sean is throwing a ball in Walkerfree and she has graciously invited us as her guests. The only stipulation is that we must leave today if we are going to make it on time. It should be a lot of fun." He looks at them expectantly.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:00 am

Mihai raises an eyebrow. Looks at Fedler.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:30 pm

"Wait, we have to leave?" inquires Fedler.

"Yes," confirms Zelk. "It will take place in Walkerfree. We'll have to find passage on a ship to get there on time."

"Oh!" exclaims Breeze. "We should go to the docks then!"

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next