Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

4 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 24 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by K Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

"The... Bare-a-Kooda" - he mutters the name as if it annoys him to think of it - "...leaves at 14:00, for Walkerfree. It's probably on a job, but maybe we can hitch."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief - Page 24 Empty Re: 2nd adventure: sightseeing and debrief

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:18 pm

"Oh, that's fortuitous. We should go speak to one of their officers immediately and see if we can't arrange passage." To Fedler and Mihai he says, "It's a formal ball so you'll need clothes suitable to the occasion. We can make the arrangements if you need time to purchase them."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:21 pm

"My grandfather can lend them a suit and a dress if they don't want to buy one," adds Zelk. She then looks up and down at Steve. "For you too."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Mihai is uncomfortable, then suddenly thinks of something and can't help but glance at Fedler.

At Zelk's offer he can but awkwardly reply - "Uh, thanks. But that might be imposing a bit much."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 pm

"I don't think we'll have much choice. I can't justify spending the money on a suit just yet. Thank you Zelk." He smiles at her. "But don't worry Mihai. It will be fine. We'll all be there with you so don't worry about it. I promise, it will be fun."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:32 pm

K wrote:"The... Bare-a-Kooda" - he mutters the name as if it annoys him to think of it - "...leaves at 14:00, for Walkerfree. It's probably on a job, but maybe we can hitch."
Konrad shoots a side glare at him. "You're saying it wrong," he mutters.

K wrote:At Zelk's offer he can but awkwardly reply - "Uh, thanks. But that might be imposing a bit much."
Kolson wrote:"I don't think we'll have much choice. I can't justify spending the money on a suit just yet. Thank you Zelk." He smiles at her. "But don't worry Mihai. It will be fine. We'll all be there with you so don't worry about it. I promise, it will be fun."
"Please, suits are 25g a pop, at most. Zelk's rich old man won't mind loaning 100g-worth of fancy duds for one party. But it's up to you, I suppose. I just bought mine for a cool 20 and I gotta say, it's pretty snazzy."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Steve shrugs. "You also don't have the debt I do. But I'll get one eventually. There's no rush."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 pm

After listening to Steve, and failing to care how he says the name of the boat, Mihai considers and just says - "Zelk, i'll talk to you later about that offer if you don't mind."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Zelk shrugs. "Sure."

"I'll also take you up on that offer," says Fedler. "I'd rather avoid spending so much money on a dress I wouldn't wear that often."

The hunter looks at Breeze, frowns, then adds, "Wait. We need something for her too."

"Oh, I already got my dress ready!" reassures the fairy, who is happily scratching the back of her head. "Remember the lady at the toy store? I asked her to make me one! We only have to go get it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:03 am

"Let's go get it then."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 am

"Yes, let's pick it up and head to the stables docks."

OOC

Do we have horses? Let's get some horses if we don't.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:28 am

Steve gets up and starts walking out. "What color is your dress anyway?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:54 am

The party starts to walk.

"It's a surprise!" replies Breeze, throwing her hands into the air. "Now that there's a ball where I can show it off, I'll make sure nobody sees it before then! We're going to have so much fun."

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:15 pm

OOC:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:35 pm

ooc:
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:12 pm

The party went for a quick visit to the toy shop to pick up the clothes that Breeze ordered with gusto, which she quickly hid them into her reserved spot in Steve's bag. With a foreboding finger pointed at his face, she forbade from ever looking at her clothes without her express permission; if he ever did, he would come to miss the peaceful and relaxing night he's had up until now...

As agreed, they all marched towards the docks to find the Barracuda. The ship has now a new captain called Attano, a man in his forties donning a superb black beard. After the crew salutes Konrad, Edward explains to the captain who the party members are. Attano readily offers you a substantial discount for passage to Walkerfree; a fee of merely 1 piece of gold. "Of course," he told them, "you will all get your own cabins."

This is how the party finds itself once again on the deck of the Barracuda as its sails are slowing taking the ship away from Highwind.

"I hope we won't have to fight a kraken this time!" says Breeze as she sits down on the handrail. "The meanie murdered many of our friends."

"If it comes, we'll be ready this time," states Zelk, her eyes gleaming with determination.

Fedler simply nods, her gaze wandering on the receding city instead.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:17 pm

In response to Breeze, Mihai just taps the handle of Waterglass, like he did down in the hold on the day they first set sail.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:20 pm

The blue-haired girl looks up at Mihai and gives him the biggest smile.

"Demon Hunter will make sliced sausage out of the kraken's tentacles!" she adds, clearly pleased of Mihai's new nickname.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Mihai chuckles - "Gonna have to live up to that one."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Steve puts his arm around Zelk in affection and solidarity and watches with the others as Highwind begins to slowly recede into the distance. "We'll all have to, before the end."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Zelk stares at Steve, very suspicious.

"If your hand goes any lower, I'm throwing you overboard," she warns him. However, she doesn't move away.

"Not again, please," says Edward as he passes by.

"Oh, I've heard about that," pipes up Breeze. "But why were you bleeding from the mouth Snowstorm?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:46 pm

"Oh, i never told you what he told me after you climbed back aboard." - he absentmindedly mentions to Zelk

Last edited by K on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:49 pm

"Do I want to know?" she responds.

"I want to!" exclaims the fairy.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:06 pm

"'Worth it.' I said it was 'worth it.'"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:07 pm

"Worph it." - Mihai corrects
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next