Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

4 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 24 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 am

"Oh, yeah, right," says Breeze. "I'm pretty sure I can make at least one more for tonight."

Just like before, she extends her hands and begins to weave another magical orb, which should actually be the first time Steve has ever seen it. Once it is complete, she hands it over to Mihai.

"Here..." she tells him with tired eyes. "I'm... going to rest a little."

She makes her way to the buffet table and sits beside a plate of shrimps... and after a single glance at the crustacean, she takes one in her arms and starts to eat it.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 24 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:03 am

Mihai takes the Orb. He looks at it for a second, then at Songbird. His expression hardens. He moves over to the shrieking mess on the floor and pushes the Orb into his forehead.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 am

Songbird doesn't appear aware of his surroundings, and he cannot even resist the orb being put in his head. Fedler stands ready for anything, all the muscles in her body having tensed up at this moment, while Breeze keeps eating her shrimp.

Nothing happens.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:09 am

"Breeze, it's in."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:09 am

Breeze nods, her mouth full of delicious food.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:11 am

"...are you gonna try and pull him out?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:14 am

"Uh..." The blue-haired girl scratches the back of her head. She now seems very surprised. "It's... gone. The globule is gone."

"What?" inquires Fedler in disbelief.

"I can't take the globule out, it's gone! And..." She squints her eyes. "His mind now looks like you guys."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 am

Mihai looks down at Shitbird - "Does it now...?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 am

"Well I guess Fedler can heal him now. We should question him."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:18 am

"Perhaps 'Songbird' is really Songbird now. Or no longer."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:19 am

Mihai's eyes twitch at the mention of Fedler healing him, but he says nothing.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 am

Fedler sighs, but complies with Steve's request and kneels down beside the minstrel. White light emanates briefly from her hands, and soon enough, Songbird doesn't bleed anymore, and he can even sit up.

"You punched me in the face!" he shouts.

"That he did," remarks Fedler. "You didn't miss him Mihai."

"What?" wonders Songbird, who then realizes that he is missing some of his front teeth. He starts to complain. "You didn't heal my teeth!"

"You don't need them."

"Yeah, you still have some left," adds Breeze, now in a merry mood.

"I demand you heal me correctly!" interjects the man in red.

Fedler crosses her arms, and Breeze keeps eating her shrimp. Songbird's eyes widen in shock, starting to realize what just happened.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:43 am

Fedler wrote:"You didn't miss him Mihai."

He chuckles slightly.

Once Songbird realizes what happened, Mihai finally approaches him. - "Occurs to me we never really had words until now. I greeted you when we first met, but you decided to insult me instead." - he goes on, with a voice made of ice - "That was very rude of you."

That last remark is especially chilly - Intimidation +9
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Steve watches in silence, content to let Mihai take the lead. He's listening very carefully to see if Songbird will tell the truth or not.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Zeiss wrote:"I demand you heal me correctly!" interjects the man in red.

Fedler crosses her arms, and Breeze keeps eating her shrimp. Songbird's eyes widen in shock, starting to realize what just happened.

K wrote:Once Songbird realizes what happened, Mihai finally approaches him. - "Occurs to me we never really had words until now. I greeted you when we first met, but you decided to insult me instead." - he goes on, with a voice made of ice - "That was very rude of you."
"Oh, has it taken you this long to understand? You didn't strike me as particularly dense before, Songbird. If that is your real name. Allow me to help you comprehend the transformation of your situation: the spell is broken. Now you are the one who is trapped, and we will not set you free before we have had our fill of questions." And even then, we shall see.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Songbird looks back and forth between Mihai and Konrad at first, then the other people standing in the room, and for the first time since you've met him, he loses the confident facade. In complete panic, he hurriedly stands up and tries to run for the door, and will probably try to escape through the crowd.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Mihai grabs Songbird by the head and shoves him back down.

Last edited by K on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Konrad blocks his path and attempts to wrestle him into the room.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Being shoved back to the floor by Mihai doesn't deter Songbird, and he gets back up only to have Konrad wrestle him. He yelps, and immediately attempta to break free from his captors.

"Let me go!" he demands. "Don't you dare put your hands on me!"

In his struggle, he somehow manages to knock Konrad's face with his elbow. Fedler glances at the doors leading to the ball room. She walks away from the group, closes the doors, and lock them.

Breeze has started eating her second shrimp.

Konrad:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:00 am

Losing patience, Mihai stomps down on Songbird's kneecap.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:10 am

Fedler gets back with the rest of the group just as Mihai kicks Songbird, who then falls to the ground again, moaning in pain. She winces at this sight.

"Mihai..." Her voice is less rigid than before. "Don't hurt him too much."

Right then, Zelk enters the room, alone.

"I see you've got him under control," she says.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 am

Fedler's voice has an effect on him, and he relents.

Mihai takes off his tie and hands it to Konrad - "Get his arms."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:19 am

"Indeed."

K wrote:Fedler's voice has an effect on him, and he relents.

Mihai takes off his tie and hands it to Konrad - "Get his arms."
Konrad looks at the tie, and back at Mihai, as if to say "really?" I will...try my best. "Good thinking."

He starts "tying" Sonbird's arms together. A genuine effort is noticeable.

"You're not skipping out on your tab this time, my friend. Say, you know what might make this smoother for everyone? If you were compelled to do whatever we suggested." He lets the irony of that statement sink in for a moment.

"Your power could be useful in a far more productive manner, don't you agree? Such a wasteful misuse of it lowers and debases beta males the world over."

Diplomacy
Convince Songbird he's been grossly misusing his gift, and that it could be put to much better use in so many ways. Do not mistake Konrad's tone, however. This is a side tangent, complementary to the main course of their discussion.

Rope stuff
Making that rope nice and secure.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:28 am

"His power days are over. He's just a mere mortal now." - Mihai observes, then squats down to be eye level with Songbird - "I can't brainwash people, Shitbird, but i can still bend you to my will. Now, you violated my mind, humiliated my friends; that alone would get you more pain than you could ever imagine. Just because you're not worth it, don't think you can try my patience."

Intimidation +9
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 am

A very uncomfortable Steve is watching this in silence. He knows Songbird needs to be questioned but he isn't sure what to do about this situation. The anger is palpable in the room and he's angry too. He's just not sure this is the right way to do it.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next