Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 05: Saboteurs

+4
Snarg of Wildpaw
Permeus (tabran)
K
Archengeia
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 05: Saboteurs - Page 3 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 05: Saboteurs

Post by Zeiss Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 am

Zeiss approached Tabran.

"I don't think our employer appreciate torture. Especially when it concerns prisoners of war. Leave him."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 05: Saboteurs - Page 3 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 05: Saboteurs

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 am

tab removes the dagger and cast's scan level two on the guy

"he isnt a POW he is just some nut"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:45 am

Tabran:
The Scan results reveal that the individual before you is fairly high level, though you cannot tell how high, and is a Yellow Mage. He is in his 60's, and has recently been in the Sawato region. You also detect that he has something in him like Materia, but isn't Materia itself, the likes of which you cannot identify. The Scan cannot tell you anything further at this level.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 am

Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:"Don't be killin' 'em; that's when he's wantin'. We gotta be gettin' some help to be movin' the junk outta the graveyard. Maybe gettin' ya Fort to be helpin' since it's bein' close."
"Did you search him? Find anything on him?" Rory asked.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"he isnt a POW he is just some nut"

"He's got a point there. I could just as well say i'm with Naverre, and go stir up trouble somewhere."

*To the Burun.*

"Sorry, sir, but until you show us some form of identification that we can verify isn't false, i'm afraid my friend here is gonna have his way with you there."

*Absentmindedly...*

"Damn, i'm thirsty."

Last edited by Higaide on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am

"so thats your game"

tab puts the gag back on

"were not taking him to the fort, we need a high level archmage out here the one that disenchanted the shattersticks maybe and a really good white mage"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:50 am

"...A high level archmage? Why exactly?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:51 am

"Hard to be searchin' wit' one hand," Snarg mutters as he drags sacks and crates around, "maybe ya to be doin' it." he pauses a moment as he listens to the interrogators conversation and then continues with his work.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:53 am

Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:"Hard to be searchin' wit' one hand," Snarg mutters as he drags sacks and crates around, "maybe ya to be doin' it." he pauses a moment as he listens to the interrogators conversation and then continues with his work.
"Oh, I have no problem with that," Rory said, bending down over the Burun and searching him.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:54 am

"Zeiss follow me Z can you come too"

"Rory search all you want but ""please"" dont do anything more"

tab heads over to the mine so he is out of earshot

"he has some wyerd stuff in him, like Materia but not and i cant get a read on it ever, i think he wanted to be court and was planing to attack the fort from the inside"

Last edited by Tabran Cole on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:54 am

Z suddenly pipes in. "This is beyond our original mission parameters. We should get in touch with the Executor and get updated instructions, give them an... abridged version of what's going on. So before you go torturing or setting off bombs, maybe we should be doing that, hm?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:56 am

Rory:
You find absolutely nothing on him. He is wearing his clothes and that's it, not even a gold pouch.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:00 am

@Z
"agreed Higs you still got that coin?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:00 am

Tabran's hypothesis made sense. Zeiss stood there, in thought. And listenend to Z.

"You're right..."

He took the piece of copper out of his pocket.

"Executor, this is Zeiss, the... Templar of the 113th Adjunct. Are you there?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 am

Snarg drops what he's doing and shuffles in close to the coin.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:02 am

There is very little delay this time as the usual Dwarven voice comes over. "Gremlock here, what's your status?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 am

"Bah, the bastard's clean," Rory grunted. "Guess I'll just keep an eye on him," he said as people gathered around the coin. "Don't worry. I got it."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 am

"Mission accomplished. But there might be some complications... We captured two of them. And one of my colleagues said that there is something unusual in one of them. Not quite like materia. We fear their capture was part of their plan."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 am

"Part of their plan..." There is a fairly long pause and you can almost hear Gremlock thinking. "I think the question is, who is 'they' as of this moment. Do you have any additional data?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 am

"sir the suspect is a high level yellow mage much higher than me from what i can tell he has spent time in Sawato region recently and is 60 years old"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:15 am

"If we don't know what's inside him let's get him away from us. Rory, help me move him further into the mine. We don't want him going off in our camp. In the mean time, let's move our camp outside."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 am

"They claim to be from Sho. We do not believe they are lying, but we didn't have to force this information from them. There is a Burun who is Argbadh Hozjk'loran, of Thornhollow, Eighteenth Division, fifty-second Arm and his subordinate is a Scalvi. The Burun poisoned an important amount of food using Bloodthorn and created an acid that disintegrated the arm of one of my colleagues. The Scalvi was ordered to destroy the Fort using a wagon-cart full of Shattersticks. We found the alchemy table used for the creation of the poison, with poisoned food left beside it. As for the cart of Shattersticks, an archmage from Praxis neutralized it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 am

You hear audible drumming of fingers upon a table. "This reeks of politics." Pause. "I hate politics. Alright, keep those two captives under wraps for now and try to determine anything else you can. This whole situation stinks, and if it is the Sho or isn't the Sho, one way or another someone is playing the Order as a patsy in their game, which I don't particularly appreciate. Report to me within 5 hours, or I will assume the party has been compromised and act accordingly."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:20 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"If we don't know what's inside him let's get him away from us. Rory, help me move him further into the mine. We don't want him going off in our camp. In the mean time, let's move our camp outside."
"'Going off'...?" he echoes. His eyes widen in alarm. "You're not sayin'...!? That gunpowder!?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:20 am

"it is also my belief that this corrosive poison that Hozjk'loran clames to have invented was used in the murder of 8 people in Al-Erat but i dont know what connection that has to this case if any."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next