Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifth Adventure 04: The Choice

+8
Zeiss
Kolson
K
Permeus (tabran)
Rory
Snarg of Wildpaw
Fierneceal (Bellanai)
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Fifth Adventure 04: The Choice - Page 12 Empty Re: Fifth Adventure 04: The Choice

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:35 am

"are there limits to your power? you seam to be able to move stuff *tab gesture to the wagon* over great distances in short time and find people that are trying to keep a low profile?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Fifth Adventure 04: The Choice - Page 12 Empty Re: Fifth Adventure 04: The Choice

Post by Rory Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 am

Rory's eyes widened at the realization. "War...I had no idea... We should work towards absolving our names," he said adamantly. "Do you have direction as to how we go about that? What aid can you lend us?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 am

"I am not infinite, of course. I cannot wish fleets or armies into your will, for you see I am not here to carry you towards your destination. I am here to help. I strongly urge you to consider the difference between those two, for if you attempt to abuse my aid I have no qualms about rescinding it."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 am

To Rory, the Cloak intones, "Given the lack of proof, I imagine it would take someone in authority with the Order to personally clear your names at a public level. As for what type of aid, that depends on you. Information I am well versed in of course, as well as limited transport. But ultimately I would not try to use my power directly, as your greedy Elven friend would, but consider me... a resource in your provincial mindset."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 am

Z wrote:"If what you say is true. We need to be away from here now. We need to know where we are and this boy needs to get to safety he is not one of us nor does he have any part in this. There is a Woman and her infant daughter headed to Colier. I would see him join them. Can you help?"

Cloak turns. "Very few places safely harbor Desolates, even fewer now, with the Undermarket in shambles." It pauses for a moment. "I could take him to Segregate of course, though I will take none other as the secrecy of that place's location is not something I seek to undermine. I could also take him to Colier, to your Troll couple. Neither is the type of aid I wish to give to your group, but for the boy I am willing."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 am

"if information is your thing can you tell us if any one at the order tryed to stand for us?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"if information is your thing can you tell us if any one at the order tryed to stand for us?"
"I am afraid I am unaware of information on such an individual nature. I imagine so, but the needs of politics outweigh the needs of individuals in most of your kind."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 am

Zeiss still looks angry.

"Just stop assuming you know everything about me..."

He stares at the projection for a few seconds, then walks away. He sits down a few feet away from the others.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:58 am

"how well known are we? how bad are we wanted are our face on poster all over the place or can we still move freely but cairfuly?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:16 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"how well known are we? how bad are we wanted are our face on poster all over the place or can we still move freely but cairfuly?"
"There are wanted posters with images, in every city with an Order post, and a few in Sho and Naverre. But as for how recognized, or how hunted, that varies too much for me to say."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12