Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire) - Page 6 Empty Re: Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 4:07 am

"Syrena ... who? I don't ... know either!" Snarg calls down from the tree, momentarily stopping his noise making.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire) - Page 6 Empty Re: Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

Post by Zeiss Thu May 16, 2013 4:09 am

He pronounces the name more clearly.

"Seeeeee-ryyyyy-naaaaaa. Serynaaaa. Seryna. Who is she? Does she have something to do with your fear of heights?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 4:10 am

"Aww, heights aren't ... so scary! Look!" Snarg leaps off the branch and lands in a heap in front of them. "Uuhhfff ... only hurt ... a bit," he groans.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 4:15 am

"I ain't affradah ieghts! watch!"

*Z attempts to clamber up the tree like snarg had*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 4:20 am

"Yeaaaah!" Snarg encourages her from the ground, laying flat on his belly.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 16, 2013 4:20 am

Zeiss sighs when he sees that Zeriel ignores his question and the bottle he has in his hand. He decides to take another swallow, which actually makes effect.

"...I think I am getting drunk now."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 5:48 pm

"Yeaaaah!" Snarg repeats his encouragement.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 pm

*Z finally manages to clamber up the tree, after several attempts landed her on her butt at its base, and is now sitting on the limb snarg had been on earlier.*

"Shhee I'm noh..*hic*...t afraid of...."

*She loses her balance and the word "heightsh" comes out in a startled yelp as she falls landing on her back under the tree. She is now giggling furiously again and reaching for the bottle in your hand Zeiss.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri May 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Zeiss looks at Zeriel with pitiful eyes. When she falls on the ground, gibbering something, a grimace appears on his face. As she approaches her hand to the bottle, he makes sure she can't reach it.

"...You are drunk enough Zeriel. Your hangover will be worse if I let you have it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 am

"Ayem not ...*hic* drunk! and ish mah drinksh!"

*She attempts to grab at the bottle again.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat May 18, 2013 8:43 am

"Awwww, stop being ... so serious! There's still some ... fun left! In fact, I got to-" before he can finish, Snarg wobbles as he fails to stand back up and rolls over on his back. He lays out flat, tongue hanging out, and closes his eyes.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 am

*Z giggles at Snarg who passed out on the grass.*

"Guesh he can't hold hish liccccckkurr."

*She plops down on the ground.*

"I'm not at my limit yeh... *hic* ...t. And on the few occashions I let myshelf drink, I like to fully enjoy it. Sho, pull up a sheat and help me drink mah shelf into oblivion, yah?"

Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 19, 2013 12:36 am

Zeiss sighs.

"Okay then."

He approaches Zeriel and make her drink enough alcohol so that she faints.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 12:40 am

*To your amazement Z snags the 1/3 full bottle Snarg had been holding and downs it in one setting, letting out a large sigh of contentment upon doing so.*

"Ahh.... that hits the shpot."

*She tosses the now empty bottle in her sack and picks up her sketch pad and resumes drawing. You notice her hand appears quite steady holding the pen, despite her obvious drunken behavior.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 19, 2013 12:50 am

He looks at Zeriel drawing, visibly shocked.

"How the frell can you do that? You are smaller and thinner than most elven women I have seen. You should not be able to hold alcohol that much. Come on, stop avoiding the subject. What makes you so special?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 12:58 am

*Z blinks up at you.*

"I dunno. I like draw...*hic*...ing, sho I jush consentrate real hardlike and den I can shtill draw. Ain't northin' shpecial 'bout it."

*She throws a giant grin your way.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 am

"Hmm... right. So will you be able to go back to the camp by yourself then? But..."

He looks at Snarg who has passed out.

"I guess I'll have to stay until he is awake. "

He sits beside Zeriel and simply waits, sometimes looking at Rainbow who is playing with Sumono, the clouds moving in the sky, or the drawing his new friend is doing.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 am

*Z sits sipping out of the fresher bottle for about an hours worth of time. She is drawing an elven woman holding an infant and cuddling her. The baby is snoozing quietly and the woman is snuggling her looking extremely contented.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 19, 2013 1:24 am

Zeiss, after an entire hour, gets up and goes to Snarg to try to wake him up, which doesn't work. He simply snores louder. Exasperated, he returns to sit besides Zeriel, bored. He examines for a moment her drawing, then looks at the grass. A few minutes pass, then he pulls out of his sack a wooden traverse flute, with which he begins to play a simply melody.

He is clearly practising.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 1:27 am

*After a few minutes of playing you feel a light weight against your shoulder Z is sitting there pencil half falling out of her hand slightly leaned against you. The second bottle you notice is now also completely empty.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 19, 2013 1:38 am

Zeiss looks back and forth between Zeriel and the empty bottle. Being unsure of what to do at first, he chooses to try to sleep. He leans his head to the tree, then shuts his eyes. A few moments passes, in which he listens to the leafs move together to the rhythm of the wind. Then falls asleep.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun May 19, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am

*after a very short time frame considering how much she drank Z wakes and looks down at the drawing. She rips it out and torches it to ash. Then gathers up a now sleeping Sumomo and the rest of her drawing utinciles and heads back to the group.*

[End this session of private Z time]
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 19, 2013 3:01 am

*Now on the Eastern Shore of Aluvia Z is sitting on a blanket laid out under the warm afternoon sun as her new magically improved tea pot heats water without the need of a fire.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum