Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire) - Page 2 Empty Re: Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 3:11 am

"I think its admirable that you want to do something for your people. But that's not me, nor am I in a position to play diplomat. I fight tooth and nail simply to be able to exist here, and even then I have to accept what I am. A monster among men. I can't do what you call "just being me." This IS me. Understand that and I have no quarrel with you, betray that and I will either have your head or cease to exist to you."

*there is no threat in her tone, but you feel certain she has done both with clinical precision before and won't hesitate to do so again.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire) - Page 2 Empty Re: Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun May 12, 2013 3:26 am

Snarg cocks his head to the side. "Yeah, I understand. I don't want any quarrel - that's really the last thing on my mind." He sighs and lays down flat on the ground, staring blankly forward. "I just want people to be happy, but it seems I'm not too great at that."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 3:41 am

*Z has FINALLY found her graphite pencil all the way in the bottom of her bag of holding and she begins sketching again, as she lets out a long sigh.*

"Look don't let what I say get to you too much. I'm not that great at expressing myself. Sometimes it feels like I don't ... uhh... feel.. like other people do."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 3:47 am

Feeling that he should not say anything, Zeiss simply stays silent, embarrassed.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun May 12, 2013 3:49 am

Snarg smiles weakly and winks at Z. "Thanks, I'll take that into consideration. So, uh, sorry if I interrupted you before. You can continue on if you'd like. I'll go away if it's private. If you two didn't have anything going on, then ... mind if I ask whatcha drawing?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 am

*Z holds up the sketch book.*

*The image of hills and trees are beginning to form. As you glance up from the sketchbook you realize she is drawing the landscape as it rolls out in front of you.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 4:16 am

Zeiss continues to stay silent, having nothing to say to Snarg.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun May 12, 2013 4:18 am

Snarg looks back and forth from the landscape to the sketch. "Ah, I see. Coming along nice, you think, Zeiss? I saw you looking at it when I came up."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 4:23 am

Zeiss looks back and forth between Snarg and the sketchbook.

"...Yes. I suppose. I know nothing in drawing."

He tries to find something else to say, but fails.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun May 12, 2013 4:27 am

Snarg looks between Z and Zeiss and looks down towards the ground. "...I'm sorry, I really did interrupt you two. I'll let you get back to it, just ... let me know if you need anything." He picks himself up, dusts off his front-side and heads away.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 am

Zeiss watches Snarg leaving, still reflecting on what he said. He did not seem to realize that his story made him very uncomfortable. Then he turns to Z.

"...Was I supposed to say something?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun May 12, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 4:41 am

"I don't know... I don't think so... It just kinda seemed like he had something to get off his chest."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 4:49 am

Zeiss ponders for a few moments. Then thinking that he found a way to restart the conversation, he says :

"Do you still have the hand stitched kitten?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun May 12, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 4:51 am

*Z sets her sketch book down and starts sifting through the bag.*

"Yeah.... its...."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 4:59 am

Zeiss interrupts Z in her search.

"You do not have to give it back. I was simply wondering if you still had it, since you were really out of it when I handed it to you."

Rainbow hasn't woke up at all. She is snoring a little louder than before. She sounds almost like a whistle.

"I received that kitten in prison. It's not really my thing, so keep it if you want..."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 5:01 am

*Z turns bright pink and turns from the bag back to you*

"I can keep it?"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 5:08 am

Zeiss seems to be surprised by Z's question.

"Yes, I did say you could. I should not have been gifted this anyway. The little girl who made it did not know who I really was, so it seems more fitting that you receive it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun May 12, 2013 11:24 pm

*Z is silent for a moment, then resumes rifling through her bag.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Confusion appears on Zeiss's face at seeing Z resumes her search.

"...You don't want it?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 am

"It was a gift. You should keep it."

*After a short time she gives up and dumps out her bag of holding. She is now sifting through the pile.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon May 13, 2013 12:17 am

Zeiss smiles a little when she dumps the contents of her bag.

"It was a gift made to a man wrongly accused of incitement of war. But I am guilty of other things. This little girl wouldn't have given me this gift if she knew what I did. But... I think she would have done it for you. So keep it."

He looks at Z's belongings scattered on the grass.

"I don't want it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 am

*There is a small fire elemental zipping around your head angrily as if it doesn't want you so close to its master, but you easily dodge its attempts to fly into you. You spot lots of intricately detailed items among her stuff. Things that are clearly not used and have nothing but aesthetic value. Then of course there are the completely mundane and clearly frequently used items, including a writing slate.*

"Doesn't matter that little girl gave it to you and besides I'm betting the things I've done are way worse than a newb ex-Flock member like you have done."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon May 13, 2013 12:38 am

Zeiss is confused as to why the little fire elemental is trying to attack him. He actually never really understood how they worked. He stands up and approaches Z cautiously.

"...I doubt it Z. If it was you that was sent to prison instead of me, I would not have tried to free you. I wouldn't even feel guilty. Now..."

He puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Just stop. I don't think it's there."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 am

*Z brushes your hand off her shoulder.*

"It has to be here I know I put it in my bag..."

*Sumomo is starting to stir.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon May 13, 2013 1:03 am

Zeiss sighs. He kneels down and picks up her bag of holding.

"It's just a cuddly toy."

He starts picking up her belongings to put them back in her bag, the writing slate being the first.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum