Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire) - Page 4 Empty Re: Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue May 14, 2013 1:22 am

After several more conservative sips, Snarg is cackling crazily at every movement Z makes when he is not standing and sitting every few seconds. "Now I remember why I wasn't allowed to do this, ehehehehe," he laughs, "last time I went and called my brother a rock kisser and got thrown in to the river!" He stops bouncing around and becomes deadly serious. "Or maybe ... I threw the rock in to the water and kissed my brother..." He thinks hard for at least ten seconds before a look of realization comes upon him. "WAIT A MINUTE! He's not around here so nothing can go wrong, ehehehehe!" Leaping in to the air, he takes another sip of the bottle and resumes his laughing.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire) - Page 4 Empty Re: Z sketching under a tree (for private convos with Z if you so desire)

Post by Z Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 am

*Z is chasing sumomo around the tree.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue May 14, 2013 2:22 am

Snarg joins in chasing Sumomo and Z around the tree, stumbling and falling more and more as he becomes progressively dizzier. He finally takes an extremely bad stumble and collides head-first with the tree, falling backwards and landing on his rump in a daze.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 am

*Z still running around the tree misses the fact that a tumbled Snarg is on his rump directly in her path and stumbles over him sliding on her nose a good bit before coming to a halt. Sumomo thinks this is hilarious.*

"Owf...."

*Z spits out a bit of grass from her mouth.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue May 14, 2013 4:32 am

"Oooooh, I've made a mistake," Snarg groans, holding his head, "why'd you talk me in to this..."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed May 15, 2013 1:05 pm

*giggles madly.*

"Dinnah do no sush ting. YOU wanninedtah traye it."

*she assumes a drunken air of authority.*

"noh mah falt you cannoh *hic* 'old your lickkkkur."

*more giggles ensue.*

translation:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 pm

"Wait, I can't ... can't tell what you're saying ... here."

Snarg fumbles to detach his jawpiece, and after several pitiful attempts, manages to take it off. He hands it over to Z.

"Isss beee help .. pin' ya, yep?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 2:19 am

*Z attempts to attached the jaw piece not designed to fit her jaw. After many many failed attempts and lots of giggling fits she gives up and just holds it up.*

"I didnnnnn..*hic* ..t do annny *giggle* such thing! It'sss not *giggle giggle hic* my fault... *hic hic* you can't hold your li*hic*cour."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 2:24 am

"Oooohhh, it'ss bein' made ferrrr Gnolls ... riiiight." Snarg reattaches the jawpiece to himself after several clumsy attempts. "Hey, hey ... let's ... go find Zeiss. He's m-missing out!" Climbing clumsily to his feet, he begins poking and sniffing around the tree where Zeiss was sitting.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 am

*Z plays copy cat.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 2:31 am

"I see where he went!" Snarg grabs the bottle and takes off towards the forest.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 2:34 am

*Z goes charging after with Sumomo and Rainbow chasing behind.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 2:49 am

After a few minutes, Snarg points straight ahead to a figure walking in the forest, looking very similar to the back of Zeiss. He takes off at full speed towards him. "COME HERE, YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THIS," he shouts, launching through the air. Making contact with Zeiss, he tackles him softly to the ground and puts the bottle in front of his face. "Here, come on and ... join us! This stuff is ... great! Try some!" He is obviously drunk as evidenced by his behavior and breath.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 2:51 am

*Z follows suit shouting "DOOOGPILLLLLE!!!!!!!!"

*Sumomo and Rainbow not far behind and thinking its great fun hop on top. Z is now giggling madly.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 16, 2013 2:54 am

Zeiss suddenly finds himself pinned on the ground. He can see a bottle of alcohol in front of his face, and also feel Snarg's breath on his neck. Then he hears Z screaming something stupid, after which she jumps on Snarg. With difficulty, he says :

"...What are you doing!? I can't breathe!"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 2:56 am

"Oh ... forgot about that ... sorry!" Snarg leaps up from Zeiss. "Still, you've ... got to try this!" He holds the bottle out again. "Good ... stuff!"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 2:58 am

*Z goes rolling off the pile as does Rainbow. Sumomo however is now hoovering above Zeiss giggling like mad.*

"whaaa'ja do dat fur? *hic*"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 16, 2013 2:59 am

After getting up on his feet, Zeiss notices that Snarg and Z are completely drunk. But he wonders how. They were quite sober a short time ago.

"...I'm not sure I want to."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 am

"That's only what you think before you try it," Snarg insists.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 3:03 am

"Ish good... delishush."

*Z pulls out a fresh bottle from ... somewhere...*

"Hur trah it...*hic*"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 am

Zeiss looks at the bottle. Then at Snarg and Z. He returns his gaze on the bottle. Then the new one.

"If I have to embarrass myself, you will give me twenty pieces of gold."

He says this half-seriously, not really expecting Snarg or Z to agree.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 3:05 am

*Z goes fishing around on her waistband only to discover that her bag of holding complete with money pouch inside.*

"Jush drink!"

*she demonstrates by yanking the bottle out of Snarg's hand and taking a giant swig.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu May 16, 2013 3:10 am

Zeiss still waits to see if Snarg is going to give him the gold he asked in exchange.

Last edited by Zeiss on Thu May 16, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu May 16, 2013 3:12 am

"I don't got ... twenty gold ... I don't even have ... any but one," Snarg admits, looking rather crestfallen.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu May 16, 2013 3:13 am

*Z shoves the second bottle in your hand.*

"JUSH DRINK!"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum